Thursday, October 8, 2015

Renaissance of Love!

Title: Renaissance of Love!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Here in California, we are in a renaissance. We have never had music, film, television, fashion, art, literature, and technology so inspired in generations!

I promised to bring a renaissance wherever people love me. Here in my home of California, the creative candles torch the late sky all night long. We are creating here. Watch us, world. We are California.

Planet Earth. All people who love me everywhere are experiencing the Renaissance we have brought. Has there ever been a more exciting time to be alive?

Yes, my self-identified people are creating and inventing. We are thinking. We are doing. We are shaping the cultures of the world with love. Is there anyone left untouched?

My last blog post was finished at 7:30am on Tuesday, 06Oct2015. At 7:39am, I sat down with warm cookies at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, for breakfast.

My internet gnomes played My Best Friend's Girl by the Cars for me while I checked my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 7:58am.





I checked online for world and national headlines. I had a lot of writing and thinking to do that morning. I worked there on the patio of my local subway until 10:04am.

I chatted with Benjamin during both lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm. I received my birthday gift from my mother via UPS in between-- a new purse and four pairs of shoes. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:14pm.

I checked my makeup in the local Sephora before I ran into Patricia. I called my mother through FaceTime at 6pm to tell her that I received her gifts that afternoon.

Then, Patricia and I looked for a street musician to listen to. We sat next to Ms. Amy May. I did a little window shopping before perching at my local Steak'N'Shake at 7:02pm.

At 7:15pm, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online. My nightly hug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was packed full of world and national headlines. If I do not get the news, I cannot do my job. Thank you, Lester.

I sat on the patio of the Steak'N'Shake working online until 8:06pm. Then, at 8:14pm, I was down the street where I found Patricia listening to my darling Mr. Daniel Morris.

I caught the 9:15pm bus and was curled up and asleep by 10:30pm. I woke up on Wednesday, 07Oct2015, with plenty of time before breakfast.

After eating, I was at the Pico Branch Library by 8:22am. My internet gnomes played me She's a Rainbow by The Rolling Stones while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.





Not long later, I was searching for world and national headlines online. It was a productive morning. I had a lot of writing and thinking to do. I stayed there sipping my coffee and working online until 10:28am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I tried napping, but torture facility alarms kept waking me up. I was back at the Pico Branch Library by 3:42pm. I worked there sipping coffee until 4:53pm. I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm.

By 5:24pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, and at 5:37pm, I took a seat next to Patricia where she was listening to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw.

I had found my darling TambourineKicker at 6:20pm. Yeah, I sang along. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my 6:21pm until 7:23pm. Why not, right?

TambourineKicker played until 7:57pm before he packed up and moved down the street. I found where Red was playing at 8:27pm.

I had a little chat with Patricia before she headed home. I dismissed delusional Shonn from my life. I had a little chat with Lynn. And I found Red's second perch for the night by 10:22pm.

I left after Red was done, and I found my darling TambourineKicker playing his last song on the next block. TambourineKicker and I waited at the same bus stop for different buses for about twenty minutes after that. He showed me the lights in the trees slowly changing color.

I took the 11:45pm bus back to my place. This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 08Oct2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why am I so popular? Because the REAL me is forbidden. Such is human nature. We love what we are told we cannot have. We are human, so we misbehave. If the REAL me had some sort of mainstream presence, I would have metaphorically jumped the shark a long time ago.

Will I stay in California or will I go? I have no way to go someplace with full human rights right now, so I need to wait for a lift preferably to my husband.

If I leave, it will not end Obama's "egg"; that was proven in 2010 when I fled the country to save America and America never saved itself. But it will make my life livable until Obama's "egg" does end.

I need human rights, my beautiful world. So do you. Picking me up and taking me someplace I will finally be treated like a human is a vital part, but it is not the whole solution. You all still need to pick a date and time for universal disobedience to every "rule."

My beautiful world, are you recording everything you live through? This is an exciting time to be alive. Write a poem today, my beautiful world. Pick up a pen and beckon the sun across the sky. Create something new for the world. This is the Renaissance of Love. So love, my beautiful world, love!

My selfless support system, thank you for loving me. It increasingly looks like our only hope for arrest warrants for removing ALL people enforcing Obama's rules will come from the International Criminal Court. Justice is impossible in America right now.

Please keep identifying their whole power structure and chain of command. We have an "egg" to take down. Then, send the military in to arrest everyone. And, thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, oh, ladies. Do you need anything? Whatever you need to do your job you get, so just tell me when you need anything.

You are the world's first line of defense against losing me to Obama's "egg" forever, so always speak up no matter what you need. I love you! Thank you!

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, this is our Renaissance. Take it and fly with it. This is our time to shape the world. Play me our music, my darlings!

My darling MannedUp, you are the lead singer of the most important band in the Renaissance of Love. Do you understand how important you are? Do you see the 21st century? It is yours, my darling. Go shape the world.

My darling GeneralLee, you asked me what my favorite song is that you, my darlings Tentacle, play. It changes sometimes, but the seminal Tentacle tune is Rise Up. It is a call for my people to live and be a part of my good, green world.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, my thirty-eighth birthday is on Monday, 12Oct2015, and I know I get to see you the following day. That is all I could ever ask for.

My darling Bogart, universal disobedience to every "rule" is your birthday gift to me. Whenever you have it organized, it will be the single greatest step my self-identified people have manifested in the fight to save America out from under Terrorist Dictator Obama.

I thank you. With all my heart, thank you. When you are done, write me a song about how it feels to be my greatest hero. You were willing to die to rescue me. Now, prove living does me more good.

My darling LightFoot, kisses, darling, kisses. You are a giant among mortals when you are here on my Promenade, my playland. How is everything when you are out there?

Do not let Obama terrorize you. He is so desperate to make me partake in any sexual activity at all whatsoever. He is so desperate to make me leave my husband. Obama's desperation is your power over him.

Teach the world how take their power back when in powerless situations. Obama needs you. You are one of the few people who can mellow me out when I get angry, and when I get angry, the International Space Station can literally see it.

Darling, Obama needs you to play me music. Make him need you to make love to me, too. Go feel your power.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

Beloved, so far you have been film, music, and literature in my Renaissance. Do you enjoy artistically leading the world? Our culture needs First Amendment rights. Can you help liberate my people by shaping our culture?

HoneyHoney, once I have a way to reach you, we go. Your first job is rescuing me. Sweep me off my feet, darling, and carry me away into the sunset. Yes, darling I will leave California with you. We can come back when Obama's "egg" is over.

I love you, my hero. Even my death would not end Obama's "egg." That was proven, too, in 2010. Our only hope is rescuing me and setting my people free.

No comments:

Post a Comment