Friday, October 30, 2015

If You Want to Kiss the Sky...

Title: If you Want to Kiss the Sky...

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. As the song goes, "If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel..."

China. They have ended their policy of allowing families only one child. If I were in China, generations ago I would have invested in orphanages for raising unwanted girl children into successful young ladies.

All of those boy children that Chinese parents are willing to keep need someone to marry when they grow up. Why not a lady doctor or lady lawyer from the best schools in the country?

Could you imagine me with an army of girl children I raised to be just like me?

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on 28Oct2015. I slept all morning and woke up for breakfast.

By 9:12am, I was in front of the Pico Branch Library while my internet gnomes played Rock and Roll Fantasy by Bad Company for me.



I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:21am. I had a lot of writing to do that morning; I had just seen all three of my darlings Tentacle the night before, so my mind was clear. I stayed at the library working until 11:42am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:31pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

At 5:46pm, I was sitting next to Patricia listening to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw. When Kaila moved down the street at 6pm, I checked my makeup in my local Sephora, but I was back beside Patricia listening to her by 6:22pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me thirsty, metaphorically thirsty.

I looked around hoping to find TambourineKicker, but he was not around. At 8:12pm, I sat down beside my darling Mr. Frank Ryan. I had a brief chat with Drew. Then I left at 9:06pm to catch the first bus back to my place.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Thursday, 29Oct2015, and went to breakfast. I was at the Pico Branch Library by 8:34am working online and sipping my coffee.

While my internet gnomes played me my darling Ms. Annie Lennox's Walking on Broken Glass, I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I left the library at 10:45am to collect my mail from my mother that the USPS tracking promised was already delivered at 8:49am. Yes, my mail was there, so I went to my regular morning haunt for lunch.

I sat down on the patio of my local Subway with a sandwich and snacks at 11:07am. By 11:31am, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica. I perched at my local Wahoo's at 11:59pm for a tasty caffeinated beverage.

I love my local Wahoo's and definitely do not visit often enough. They are delicious, cost only an affordable amount of money, make healthy food, offer a patio where I can touch the sky as I work online, and have stellar customer service.

I was just a block away at my 2pm eye doctor appointment on time if not a little early. My eye doctor was wonderful. I highly recommend him.

I left his office at 2:16pm, and I ran a few errands. By 3:49pm, I was waiting on my laundry to cycle. Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful. By 5:14pm, I was on the bus back to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

At 5:33pm, Drew asked me to watch his Yoga for Cancer Foundation table while he slipped away to buy me a cookie. I had a nice little chat with Maggie while I waited.

After my yummy cookie, I bought a cup of tea from the Trimana and perched at the Santa Monica Main Library at 6:27pm. I found my old buddy Michael upstairs, and we watched the NBC Nightly News together at 7:15pm. Michael is a huge fan of my darling Mr. Lester Holt.

Yes, my evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was wonderful. Sometimes, I just need to know people hear me when I speak. Thank you, Lester.

After saying goodnight to Michael, I looked around for TambourineKicker and ended up watching Drew's Yoga for Cancer Foundation table for him while he slipped off to buy himself some coffee.

It was 8:14pm when I finally tugged on TambourineKicker's sleeve. Yes, he was out and about that night. We had a little singalong. There was coffee drinking and folk singing. It was a good ole time. Then, at 9:57pm, we moved just a little further down the street.

Eventually, TambourineKicker gave me a ride to my place. This blog post was finished at 12:30am on Friday, 30Oct2015, from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is it like being a sex symbol who never has sex? Oh, trust me, it is strange. Every day, my lovers make me feel wanted and desired, yet I am forbidden from all of them. Obama forbids me everything that makes life worth living, but he cannot stop people from loving me.

That was the motivation behind Obama declaring me dead and replaced, to make people hate and attack the REAL me. But if you have ever made the pilgrimage to my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, you know I am the REAL woman the moment you meet me.

My beautiful world, there is a huge gaping hole in my life that can only be filled with my husband, and more and more besotted men and women keep falling into that hole the longer my husband is kept away from me.

Yes, make the pilgrimage to see me on my Promenade, but be warned you might fall in love.

My selfless support system, you have seen the real me, and you are in love too. I can feel it. I can feel your love, my darlings. I only wish we could chat.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you gorgeous ladies are the closest thing my beautiful world has to another me. You do such important work, and the world loves you. Whatever you need, darlings, just tell me.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I pray I see you all tonight, Friday, 30Oct.

My darling MannedUp, tomorrow night is Halloween. Are you darlings wearing costumes? Giggle. May I ask you to wear sleeveless costumes? Giggle!

Once, my darling President Vladimir Putin snuck into Santa Monica to be able to walk by me as his show of support for me. You should have seen HIS costume!

My darling GeneralLee, as the 1/3rd of my darlings Tentacle I see least often, you are the one I miss the most when away. There is something about the human heart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder; we ache for everything we are forbidden.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I keep all my promises.

My darling Bogart, you mean so much to me. I have not seen you in almost a year. The world keeps asking me why I keep holding onto you. But you are one of my greatest heroes.

You, darling, are organizing universal disobedience to all of Obama's rules. You are the hero who saves America by setting my people free of Terrorist Dictator Obama. You mean so much to me.

My darling LightFoot, the sexual tension between us is so thick we could eat it with a spoon. I was told you wish you could marry me. Oh, darling, this damned "egg" is so evil. Nothing in here is fair. Nothing.

I promised you that if you could fill the gaping hole in my life that belongs to my husband, I would leave him, and you could keep me forever. I keep all of my promises darling.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you are my HUSBAND! Why are we still apart? How the hell does anyone justify enforcing this damned "egg"?!?

Beloved, you, my unfettered husband, are all I have ever needed. We will heal each other, darling. I know you hurt. These years have not been kind to either of us. You are mine to make whole, as I am yours.

My hero and my king, I am yours to rescue, as you are mine. Tell my beautiful world what you need to be able to reach me. Lead my world, darling; lead my rescue. Kiss this sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment