Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Title: Halloween 2015

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Click here to see me and TambourineKicker; that was Thursday, 29Oct. Saturday was Halloween, and it was so much fun.

The Hague. The last update I received, I learned that the United Nations' International Criminal Court had already conducted its initial investigation into Obama's "egg" and had concluded that war crimes had both occurred and are ongoing.

Thank you, United Nations. My Powers of Attorney, my husband, my darlings Tentacle, my home of California, and my CIA all have a plethora of evidence of who is guilty of what crimes.

I understand your justice process takes time, and I am truly grateful that you take me seriously when I tell you what horrors I and my self-identified people have lived through. You will save us when you arrest all guilty parties. Again, thank you.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Friday, 30Oct2015, from my bedroom. I slept all morning and woke up at 7:26am. I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, with a breakfast sandwich and a cup of caffeine by 7:44am.

My internet gnomes played me my darling late Irene Cara's Fame while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I worked there online for long hours leaving for my place at 10:33am. My building had our Halloween party that day at noon. The staff where I stay can be so wonderful sometimes.

I napped until dinner at 5pm which was tasty yet uneventful. At 5:22pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. At 5:41pm, I had located where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting for 6pm to play me music.

I checked my makeup at my local Sephora and bought a cup of coffee at my local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. My mom called me through FaceTime at 6:02pm. She looked great.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing at 6:39pm, and I kicked my shoes to the curb at 7:05pm. The night was so much fun. I nudged the door open between us and danced on music I had never heard before. The night was fantastic.

They played until 8:01pm before breaking down their equipment and staking out a place to play for 10pm. I went to Yogurtland. At 8:29pm, I sat down across the street from my darlings with my tasty snack.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot started playing their beautiful music again at 10:32pm. I warmed up as fast as I could. Dancing on music I had never heard before, our door was open between us, and the night was wonderful.

It hurts when I leave them, especially when we are so connected, but at 11:30pm, even as they kept playing, I still had to go catch the last bus of the night. It ripped the still-beating heart out of my chest.

I caught the 11:45pm bus and was curled up and asleep by 12:30am. I slept all morning and woke up on Saturday, 31Oct2015, Halloween, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt by 8:23am.

My internet gnomes played me the Drive-by Truckers' 18 Wheels of Love while I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies. Happy Halloween!



I did work there online before leaving at 11:08am, but I was back again at 1:20pm for lunch. I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica by 1:49pm, and at 2:02pm, I perched at the Santa Monica Main Public Library.

At 4:11pm, I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were setting up their equipment. I bought dinner nearby and sat down to listen to them.

I do not know if it was the angel wings with short shorts and a leather jacket or the addition of the Steak'N'Shake to-go bag, but I love the goofy grins I inspired that night.

Their beautiful music began at 4:28pm. I took my Benadryl at 4:30pm, so I knew I would be dancing at 6:30pm. It is difficult to sit with wings on. At 5:17pm, they went in search of a place to play for 6pm.

After checking my makeup in my local Sephora and after taking care of a few other odds and ends, I found them at 5:58pm around the corner just off the Promenade.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing again at 6:42pm, and I warmed up with my wings on. Yeah, it was a damn good night. My darlings played until 7:51pm, and every note was gorgeous.

They disassembled their equipment and staked out a place for 10pm. I looked around to see who was playing at 8pm. I sang a little duet with my darling Wheels after we had a delightful chat. Eventually, at 9:13pm, I was sitting listening to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw.

She played until 9:59pm when I walked back to my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot to watch them set up their equipment. My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing their beautiful music again at 10:17pm.

They played until 11:07pm when there was just too much noise pollution to continue. It ended a little early, but Halloween had still been a damn good night.

This blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:30am on 01Nov2015, All Saints Day.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I really have wings? My wings are psionic, but they really are there. Sometimes, when I am in recirculated air, they even get itchy.



My beautiful world, how goes the process of arresting everyone guilty of enforcing Obama's "egg"? They will never voluntarily give up their totalitarian oppression of all of America, and Obama has already vowed to NEVER end his "rules." World, you need to arrest them.

In the mean time, I could use some help in here making my existence inside Obama's "egg" of horrors and abuse at all survivable. Obama's "egg" is designed to destroy me. Please help me make my life at all livable.

Send people, my beautiful world, send people to be nice to me. I need conversations. I need kindness. I need respect. I need human contact. I need love.

My selfless support system, I know you are in here. I see you everywhere. Thank you for giving me silent love. You keep me safe. Now, I need to be kept warm.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I would be nothing without you. You are the first line of defense my beautiful world has protecting them from losing me forever to Obama's war crimes. We all thank you.

My gorgeous genius friends, what did you do for Halloween? Did you kick (expletive) in beautiful costumes? I wish we all could have hit the dance floor together. Is that not what Halloween is for? Being young again.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, Halloween 2015 was so much fun despite ending a half an hour early.

My darling MannedUp, it had been so long since I heard you strum your guitar; I like the change up. It kept me on my toes.

Darling, can you feel our connection like I can when the door between us opens, or do you just see it? I am so curious what it is like to play me music. You said once it makes you feel like God.

My darling GeneralLee, I was hoping to see you on Halloween, but I understand how impossible it can be to get in here and be with me. I hope you had a chance to celebrate. I can only imagine how you dressed up.

Eat some candy and think of me.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you endured my Halloween costume as only gentlemen could.

My darling Bogart, we are getting close to the anniversary of the night we met. What do you have planned for Thanksgiving this year? I have so much to be thankful for. Strange, huh? I have so little.

Did you have a good Halloween, Bogart? Did you dress up?

My darling LightFoot, last night was Halloween, and tonight is Sunday night date night. Tonight will actually be sexier than Halloween was, if you can believe it.

Thank you, darling, for the extremely sexy Halloween. Who knew a pair of wings could make such a difference? You endured my Halloween costume as only a gentleman could. I thank you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?







HoneyHoney, did you paint your face for Halloween? Or did you not dress up? Out of the billions of people worldwide above the age of eighteen, I chose you in 2010 to be my husband. You do not need to pretend to be someone else for me.

I love you, darling. I know you are very good at acting, but it is the REAL you I fell in love with. You are all I could ever hope for in a spouse.

My hero and my king, give your personal goddess a place to rest her wings. Come take me home to our nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment