Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I Love.

Title: I Love.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I exist, my beautiful world. I am here. I suffer. I live. I love. I have faith you will save me. I exist. As hard as Obama has tried to erase the REAL me with his lies, I exist.

USA. I love my country. How does anyone justify waging a literal war to keep First Amendment rights away from all Americans everywhere? Obama has a lot to answer for. And I will make him answer.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Sunday, 01Nov2015, All Saints Day. Those damn electrobeams give me nightmares. I dreamed this horrifying nightmare where LightFoot was trying to rescue me from my EVIL father.

Then I woke up at 1:38am. It was strange. I usually know when I am dreaming, but I did not in that nightmare.

I slept all morning after that waking at 7:09am. I was at the Pico Branch Library by 7:34am. My internet gnomes played me We Take Care of Our Own by my darling Mr. Bruce Springsteen as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I worked that Sunday morning online breaking to watch the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kristen Welker; it showed me the world I love loves me, too.

I left the Pico Branch Library at 9:31am and walked to my regular morning haunt, my local Subway. I worked there until 10:55am. It was a typical day involving a nap. By 4:48pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

At 5:12pm, I sat down across the street from my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot with dinner to-go from the Shophouse as they played. Their music was wonderful. I knew I would be dancing when they started at 8pm.

My darlings played until 5:49pm. Then, they disassembled their equipment and staked out where they were going to play for 8pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it reminded me why I love my beautiful world.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were getting ready to set up their equipment when some no-talent screamer with a fake vibrato started polluting the air.

8:18pm on 01Nov2015: @hansonmusic @KristNovoselic Last night was enough. Go home if you want. I can't stand that screaming harpie either. Take the night off.

It was Sunday night date night, and LightFoot really wanted to play me music. They had a discussion and concluded the screamer was too loud for them to stay. I did not mind. I prefer my menfolk non-aggravated.

I waited around for them to go before catching the 9:15pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Monday, 02Nov2015, and went to breakfast. By 8:22am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt with cookies.

My internet gnomes played me Ojos Negros by my darling Mr. Astor Piazzolla as I fixed my eyeliner. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies with messy hair that day.



I had writing and thinking to do that morning. I worked there online until 10:04am when I moved to the Pico Branch Library where I stayed until 11:08am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took a nap and was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica at 4:38pm.

I stopped at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf before resting my coffee cup in front of Denmantau at 5:01pm. They played until 5:46pm when I walked to the Santa Monica Main Public Library.

The sky was romantic and rainy that night. It made me lonely. Obama's "egg" is devoid of all love and respect for me. It is so lonely in here, especially on romantic nights with stormy skies.

My old buddy Michael joined me in the courtyard at 6:48pm, so we could watch the news together at 7:15pm. He is always a good conversation.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me wish I could kiss my husband. We have been through so much.

I took the next bus back to my place. Cuddlebunny and I tried chatting online but kept missing each other. And I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Tuesday, 03Nov2015, and I had a typical morning. This blog post was finished at 9:38am on 03Nov2015 from the patio of my regular morning haunt.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What makes me angry? Yes, I do get angry. The fastest way to feel my temper is by disrespecting me, especially lying to me.

My beautiful world, I love; I deserve human rights. Just by being a human at all on this planet, I deserve full human rights. I have not transcended my human form and transformed into straight energy; I am still a human among us. I deserve full human rights.

My selfless support system, how goes identifying every person guilty of enforcing Obama's "rules" and "egg"? We need them all identified, so we can arrest them all. The International Criminal Court is moving forward with arrest warrants for them all, so please offer all of our hard evidence to the ICC.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, how does it feel to be superheroes of the truth? The truth is not a weapon, my darlings, it is our shield. The truth protects the world from losing me forever.

You are heroes, my gorgeous genius friends. You do such tireless hard work, and you do it with expertise. You love. You deserve the world's adulation.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, tonight, Tuesday, 03Nov, I will see you again. You are a damn good show.

My darling MannedUp, I was happy to learn your residency at Harvelle's was extended into December. You sound great in there and draw a nice crowd. I only wish I could stay out later on Tuesday nights.

My darling GeneralLee, give us a great show tonight. We only get to enjoy such fleeting moments together. We have to make them count.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, is anything getting easier for you?

My darling Bogart, my hero I never get to see, do you remember when you told me, "If I were your husband, I would have found a way to be with you." It is not as easy as you thought it was, is it?

You are the hero organizing my beautiful world's universal disobedience to every "rule." You are still very important though forbidden from being with me. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

My darling LightFoot, bring your best guitar solos tonight. I am dancing the whole night through. Sunday night date night was something I needed. You barely played for me, but I needed what you had to give. I need to feel loved and desired. Obama's "egg" is so desolate of human affection.

I need love and respect. You are a fountain of both. Thank you, my boyfriend, thank you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you were all I had for so long. I stayed alive through the deepest darkest depths of hell known as Iowa clinging to knowing that you love me as all I had at all to live for. You are the love of my life.

Beloved, does anyone understand our relationship? Do you even understand how much I love you? I am your wife. Come take me home now. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment