Sunday, November 15, 2015

We Stand.

Title: We Stand.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I am still here. I am still waiting for my first human rights since 2009 when Obama started his "egg." Where are you? Will you stand beside me?

France. The world can do more than say our thoughts and prayers are with you. The world can do more than saying anything to you right now. The world needs to show up for you, Paris. I wish I could be there to help you heal. Tell us what you need.

Paris, you need justice, so you can heal. Never forget how much justice heals a hurting people. Fair justice. This is no time to be racist nor vengeful. It is time to heal with love not hate.

The proper response to terrorism is to make your people safer and freer. That is what we will do in American once we jail Obama and all his ilk; we will make our people free again. Please, Paris, this is no time for a police state. You are France, a seat of democracy in the world. Liberté, egalité, fraternité.

My last blog post was finished at 8:45am on Friday, 13Nov2015. My internet gnomes played me Hello, Little Girl by my darling Mr. Johnny "Sweetness" Depp.

[photo]

I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:05am. I had just started this fresh new blog post, so I had a lot of writing and thinking to do.

I worked there at my local Subway until 11:34am as I listened to the first album by the Hollywood Vampires.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. I had a long wait for the bus which gave me some time to put together a few words after I heard what happened that night in Paris, but by 5:47pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

At 6pm, I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were arranging their equipment to play me music. I asked my lovelies to publish these notes so far as an unproofread draft to make sure I could say something to Paris. Nights like those I feel the world on my shoulders.

The beautiful, healing music began at 6:32pm. There were repeating torture facility alarms by 6:38pm. I kicked my shoes to the curb to dance trance at 7:10pm. I had a world to heal.

It was cold that night, but I warmed up quickly. My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until 7:59pm. While they disassembled their equipment I snuck away to watch the news at 8:05pm.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:05pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt. It was all about the terrorist attacks in Paris, and it reminded me how much we all need to heal.

After the news, I located where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting to play at 10pm. Then, I ran into Kevin as I was walking down the Promenade.

At 8:51pm, I was sitting next to my darling TambourineKicker. There was a little singalong but not too much.

He stopped playing between songs at 10:01pm when I walked back to my darlings Tentacle to watch them set up their equipment, but my darlings were nowhere to be found. Most likely, they had been stolen from me again.

I caught the 10:45pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I slept well and woke up I early on Saturday, 14Nov2015. By 7:17am, I was among the Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played Uptown Girl by my darling Mr. Billy Joel for me as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

I worked there online taking breaks for breakfast and for coffee. I was expecting mail from my mother which I collected at 11:05am. By 11:39am, I was sitting down to lunch at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway.

I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:13pm. After a little time looking around for a table, I sat down at the Santa Monica Main Public Library at 12:41pm. I took my time catching up with my Tweethearts.

By 1:50pm, I was in the courtyard having a conversation with an old acquaintance named Ken who had offered me a cup of coffee. At 2:27pm, he left me there in the courtyard with my coffee. He had invited me to join him at the YMCA, but I had very little interest.

I sat down and collected more opinions and headlines concerning Paris from Twitter until 4:10pm. I finally left the library at 4:14pm.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot had already started playing their beautiful music by the time I found them at 4:25pm. I sat down and listened.

I took my Benadryl at 5pm, so I knew the soonest I would be dancing would be 7pm and would definitely be fine by 8pm.

My darlings played until 5:55pm, and every note was gorgeous. They disassembled their equipment and staked out a place to play for 8pm. I bought dinner at the Shophouse and sat down across the street from them at 6:21pm to eat.

I ran into Ken again after I stopped in my local Sephora to check my makeup. Then, I could not convince the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening to stream online for me.

I decided to just sit across the street from my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle and wait for them to play, and of course, their gorgeous music began again at 8:32pm.

I warmed up as fast as I could. And, damn, did I get warm. The door between us opened quickly, and we stayed connected even after they stopped playing at 10:04pm.

My darling Wheels took over their spot at 10:13pm. Kevin manifested from the aether at 10:27pm and invited me to a movie. Saturday night had been particularly beautiful.

Reluctant to leave me, my darlings Tentacle were still disassembling their equipment when Kevin and I walked into the theater for the 10:45pm Spectre.

After the movie, which was spectacular, we hopped in a taxi at 1:41am. I was curled up and asleep (as always alone) by 2:30am. This blog post was finished at 2:20am on Sunday, 15Nov2015, from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What do I stand for? Love, human rights, peace, justice, and America. Basically, I strive to be every good adjective a human can be and none of the bad ones. As a result, I am fighting to save America out from under Terrorist Dictator Barack Obama.

America needs our full First Amendment rights back, especially the freedom to tell the truth in every public forum.

There is no Constitutional right to lie about me in public forums, but Obama propagates lies about me while simultaneously waging war against America to silence all truth about me.

America needs to love ourselves enough to tear down Obama and his damned "egg" and replace it with America.

My beautiful world, here I stand. I wait for my human rights so viciously stolen from me in 2009 when Obama took office. But I do not just sit and wait. I stand.

I stand up and say, "No." No, Obama, you do not get to terrorize my people without my standing against you. I stand for love and America. I stand for my entire beautiful world who needs me.

Not on my watch, Obama. You do not get away with crimes against America on my watch. Not on my watch and never again.

My selfless support system, you stand beside me. You are the people sent by my beautiful world to make sure I live until Obama's "egg" is forced to end. You love. You protect. You serve. You risk your lives so that I might keep mine. You stand. May my entire beautiful world stand beside us.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, never take the heel of your red stiletto boots off their throats until they stop. We will be here to clean up America after Obama's "egg" is forced to end. Yet, we still need to make sure it ends.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I noticed how busy you have been.

My darling MannedUp, ever-faithful, you always show up. Thank you. After the news about Paris, I needed you this weekend. You never let me down, darling. Again, thank you.

My darling GeneralLee, I wish I could dance to you again. I really miss you. What does it take? I look forward to the end of this "egg," so I can finally have loved ones in my life again. You have a future beside me.

My darling Bogart, you are the musician-lover I never get to see. Are you okay? Do you need anything? You complained so little to me after I shuffled my lovers around. Thank you for understanding.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, what I would do to kiss you.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, do we love each other more because we are forbidden to be together? Would you have otherwise tired of my goody-two-shoes lifestyle? Being together is the only way to find out.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

As I Wait

As I wait, I feel my heart flutter like a hummingbird imagining your gaze upon me. My heart soars with your love above the clouds and across the sapphire sky like the falcon unleashed by the king's hand.

As I wait, my beloved, I hear the pounding drum of your heart calling the world to your side. You are my hero and my king, I wait here for you to lead the world coming to save me.

As I wait for your heavy breath at night to show me all the love my healing body can handle, I sleep alone in the cold every night wishing dreams of you could warm me. I wake up every morning knowing I am loved; I shoulder my burden; and I face the day as your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment