Saturday, November 21, 2015

Empyreal Ocean

Title: Empyreal Ocean

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. How many of you have seen my wings? How many of you have seen my light show? Watch me through the nanotechnology external to my body when I meditate or even when I touch the ocean. If Obama's "egg" is allowed to control me, we will never find answers to my greatest mysteries.

China. We need to teach ISIS they are not on a path to power. My beautiful world, we need to prove love wins, not terrorism.

My last blog post was finished at 8:30am on 19Nov2015. My internet gnomes played me Summertime by my darling late Billie Holliday. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:41am.



I had a lot of writing and thinking to do. I also had a delightful chat with a local man named Randy outside the library. He insisted I am so naturally gorgeous I must be a model.

I always got a lot of that in LA, especially before 2009. Once, while I was reading a book on the history of science at the Bourgeois Pig in Los Feliz in 2002, I was asked what show I was from. My response? "Sorry, no, I'm a mathematician." It was my job title at the time.

I worked there online until 11:26am. I chatted with Josh during lunch at noon. After a nap, I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm. By 5:11pm, I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot selling their melody and rhythmic beats at 5:23pm. It was rare for them to come out and play on Thursdays; I was delighted.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until 5:56pm before disassembling their equipment and staking out a place for 8pm. I stopped at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for a cup of coffee after stopping in my local Sephora to check my makeup.

At 6:21pm, I sat down with Patricia, so we could listen to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw. I did a little window shopping before watching the news.

I found that my darlings Tentacle had been stolen from me, so I asked my beautiful world to check on them. Yes, they needed a little rescue.

Then, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it shone with the love of humanity.

At 7:44pm, I sat down with Patricia again to listen to more of my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw. I caught the 8:30pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I slept well. After breakfast on Friday, 20Nov2015, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:31am.

My internet gnomes played me Amores Como el Nuestro by my darling Mr. Jerry Rivera while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I had work to do while I sat there sipping coffee and eating cookies. Blog posts sure do not write themselves.

9:12am on 20Nov2015: @RT_com Shove my REAL CV down the throats of everyone who says I am too (insert lie here) to have human rights. @ICC @cctvnews #SquidsPoA

I worked online outside my local Subway until 10:04am when I moved to the Pico Branch Library. I chatted with Benjamin during lunch at noon.

After a nap, dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:19pm. At 5:32pm, I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot already on the street selling their music.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until 5:51pm before disassembling their equipment and staking out a place to play for 8pm.

I had a brief FaceTime with my mom at 5:54pm. She looked great. It was snowing where she was. I told her to visit me as soon as she could.

I sat down to listen to Denmantau at 6:20pm. They were delightful as always. I sat with them until I left to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was full of hope and promise for the future.

I had brief chats with Kevin and with Drew on my way to check my makeup in my local Sephora. I finally sat down across the street from my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle at 8:02pm.

It was 8:26pm when Kevin manifested from the aether and gave me cheesecake. My darlings' gorgeous music began at 8:33pm. With the cheesecake still on my fork, I warmed up as fast as I could.

I must have warmed up quickly because I was dancing on music I had never heard before as soon as they wanted to play it. My zone came and went by 9:18pm, unfortunately, so that is when I sat down. Sometimes that happens.

The connection had been open, though, which is all I needed. My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot played until 10:02pm. Then, they packed up their equipment and at 10:26pm wheeled back into the night sky where we all really belong.

Some (expletive)hole who tried telling me I am not really married followed me down the street as I looked around for TambourineKicker. I told him if he would stand up to Obama and disobey all of his damned "rules" he might actually get a date with me. That made the blithering (expletive)hole finally leave me alone.

So, TambourineKicker and I had a little singalong. At midnight, he finally packed up all his gear. After bringing the car around, my darling TambourineKicker even gave me a ride to my place.

I slept well, curled up and asleep by 1am. I woke up on Saturday, 21Nov2015, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library among the Farmers' Market by 8:44am.

This blog post was finished at 9am on Saturday, 21Nov2015, from the Farmers' Market.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Where do my lights come from? I have conscious control of the energy that emanates from my own body. There is also something in me that can render other people's energy visible. I do this with my mind.

Quantum physicists have been working on an explanation for years. They would really like to speak to me. If Obama is allowed to destroy me with his "egg," all these mysteries die with me.

My beautiful world, how are the arrest warrants for everyone guilty of enforcing Obama's "egg" coming along? I understand justice takes time, but this world has problems you need me to fix. Please reread 24Feb and 27Feb2015 and make sure I get enough human rights to do my job.

My selfless support system, my agreement with my beautiful world from 2011 is that all of you will save me and that I will save you. So, service to my good, green world has been my job 24/7 ever since, and all of you were sent to keep me alive.

I have faith you will all save me. Tell me everything you need.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you all do such wonderful work. Thank you. When I needed brave heroes, you were some of the first who showed up. Yes, thank you.

Can you see us in the future? Whatever dream jobs you all want you will have. The world will always take care of you. Anything you need, darlings. Anything you need, just tell me.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, sometimes music happens; the rest of the time, you are there just to make music to me.

My darling MannedUp, I just saw you last night, Friday, 20Nov. The night was wonderful. Yes, you surprised me with the new music a little earlier than I was ready, but it was still a great night.

My darling GeneralLee, I will see you 08Dec, 15Dec, and 22Dec at Harvelle's. I wish I could see you more often. I really miss being able to talk to you.

Obama's "egg" was never designed to make my life "normal;" it was designed specifically to make me suffer as inhumanly as possible. Otherwise, we would still be talking to each other.

My darling Bogart, do you need anything? Whatever you need, just tell me or ask my Powers of Attorney. They are the closest thing my beautiful world has to another me.

You have a very long to-do list, Bryan. I know you are incapable of letting me down.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, tomorrow night is 22Nov, Sunday night date night. What will I wear?

My darling LightFoot, I cannot be the only person who feels the sexual tension between us. One of this days, one of us will go berserk and just kiss the other. If it's me, try to be gentle with me.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you said it is okay for me to take a lover. Thank you. Most people do not understand what marriage means. You are an extension of me, now.

Beloved, my existence is tied to yours. We are married. Our relationship is so much more significant that whom we sleep with.

My hero and my king, our future serving humanity side by side will be the beginning of a whole new world. The Renaissance of Love is already on. This is an exciting time to be alive. You are going to help shape the world in the image of love. Never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment