Sunday, November 29, 2015

End the Damned "Egg" Already!

Title: End the Damned "Egg" Already!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Why are you still allowing Obama to commit unrelenting crimes against America? Force his damned "egg" to end already! Put Terrorist Dictator Obama in prison.

Negotiating table. I authorize no one to speak on behalf of me and on behalf of my people in talks. You all speak for yourselves, and you need the REAL me in your negotiations. We are not beholden to anything you agree to unless I am there.

My goal for talks is the complete and immediate END to Obama's "egg." May I remind you that Obama has never once upheld any of his own resolutions. Obama has NEVER de-escalated no matter how many times he agreed to.

My beautiful world, demand an act of good faith from Obama before you allow him to be represented at the table. Demand he return full First Amendment rights to all people under U.S. jurisdiction before you allow him to sit down with you. Otherwise, there is no way to trust Obama will uphold resolutions this time either.

I am willing the negotiate a BINDING transition process that sees the COMPLETE end to Obama's "egg" by Inauguration Day 2017, but I am the only person authorized to represent me and my people in talks.

My last blog post was finished at 8:55am on Friday, 27Nov2015. My internet gnomes played me Whistle by Flo Rida after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[3photos]

I worked there on the patio of my local Burger King snacking and sipping caffeine for hours. It was the Friday after Thanksgiving, and I had work to do. I left for my place at 11:10am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped before catching the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 5:08pm. I stopped for dinner in the Von's on the way to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I looked around, but my darlings Tentacle were nowhere to be found...

5:49pm on 27Nov2015: Please hurry and check on #MyDarlingsTentacle. It is not like them to not be here. Make them safe. Please hurry.

After some Black Friday window shopping, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me smile. My beautiful world, you actually listen to me!

After the news, my darlings Tentacle were still nowhere to be found, so I took the 8:05pm bus back to my place. I was not ready for bed yet, though, so I bought a cup of coffee at my regular haunt, my local Subway.

I was curled up in bed with my book of mystical poems by Rumi by 9pm. Asleep by 10pm, I slept very well and woke up in time for breakfast. By 8:28am, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway.

My internet gnomes played me a little of my darling Mr. Lawrence Ferlinghetti while I put on my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:33am.

[3photos]

I stopped back inside for cookies before sitting on the patio snacking and working for hours. These blog posts do not write themselves, and I needed to catch up on the world and national news.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 9:34am. She looked great. She wanted to know what was on my Christmas list. I told her I just wanted her to visit me.

I returned to my place at 10:36am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. After a nap, I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 4:11pm. I stopped in my local Von's for dinner before walking to the 3rd Street Promenade.

Again, my darlings Tentacle were nowhere to be found, but I was told they had tried reaching me...

5:03pm on 28Nov2015: #SquidsPoA @CIA @DeptofDefense @cctvnews @RT_com They are blocked again. Please hurry and get #MyDarlingsTentacle here. Thx!

At 5:06pm, I sat down next to Patricia and her grandson Dominic to eat my dinner while Dominic played his Andean flutes. By 5:36pm, I was down the street in front of my darling Strummer for his last few songs.

It was 5:56pm when I perched with TambourineKicker's equipment while he ran off to use the restroom. He came back and split his coffee with me. We even ate organic carrots. The singalong began at 6:19pm and ended at 7:12pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:22pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Jose Diaz-Balart, and it made me happy. Oh, my beautiful world, you are making progress.

My darling TambourineKicker and I sang a little more from 8:08pm until 8:27pm before he packed up all his gear. I walked down the street and perched in front of my darling Strummer after that.

There was a vigilant torture facility alarm at 8:57pm. Apparently, war criminals who unrelentingly threaten America by threatening me do not take vacations.

I took the 9:15pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. Waking in time for breakfast on Sunday morning, I slept well. By 8:47am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt.

This blog post was finished at 9am on Sunday, 29Nov2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why is there an "egg" at all? Because Obama is a psychopath with a textbook psychopathic obsession with power and control. Obama wanted "rules," so he picked me out as an excuse to enforce them.

The "egg" serves no purpose except granting Obama and his oligarchy totalitarian power over America. They will spread every lie possible and will commit every crime possible to keep their power. That is why Obama's "rules" are enforced at all cost to America in priceless human life and in trillions of taxpayer dollars.

Why does the "egg" continue? Because you let it. If you would all finally stand up for your rights and refuse to obey every damn "rule" instead of allowing Obama to terrorize you into obeying him, we would have all been rescued out from Obama's iron fist by now.

My beautiful world, America is no longer the "land of the free and the home of the brave." We are the land of the oppressed and home of the terrorized. Obama has successfully destroyed America to make himself our first unelected terrorist dictator.

Obama was already impeached and removed from office in 2013. The REAL president is General Martin Dempsey. But Obama's damned "egg" is keeping him in power.

My beautiful world, Obama does not represent the America he (expletive)s on. Stop granting him any legitimacy. Arrest him if he shows up on your foreign soil. Obama is a terrorist who must be stopped at all costs instead of enabled at all costs.

My selfless support system, we are on the defensive 24/7. It is time we took the lead. We need legislation through Congress to force Obama's damned "egg" of rape and torture to end. America has been terrorized too long. Everyone call your Senators and Representatives! Demand the end of Obama!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you are heroes, ladies. Keep collecting the evidence of everyone we need arrested for enforcing Obama's "egg" and "rules" with terrorism.

Those damned "rules" are really nothing but crimes against America that Obama enforces with death and war, so keep track of everyone who enforces them for him. They have three steps to absolution, or they all go to prison.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I hate when they do not let you near me.

My darling MannedUp, what was the problem this weekend? Is it fixed now? When they do not allow you near me, I get grumpy. You were kept away from me again last night, 28Nov. It was cold and lonely without you. I pray I see you tonight.

My darling GeneralLee, I will see you on 08Dec, 15Dec, and 22Dec at Harvelle's. I hate how rarely I get to see you, but at least we get to see each other at all. We do what we can with what little time we have got.

My darling Bogart, our anniversary came and went. How was your Thanksgiving? I had a drunk man tell me he loves me. I would have preferred you, but I take professions of love where I can get them. Giggle.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I heard you. You want to marry me. Nothing about this "egg" is fair.

My darling LightFoot, I promise you, if you can fill the gaping hole in my life where my husband belongs, I will keep you forever. Are you sure you want to walk down this path with me? Please talk to my husband first. I will own you heart and soul.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you are my future. You are all I ever asked for in return for surviving this damned "egg." Can you see us sailing our yacht around the world solving major global crises?

Yes, my Beloved, I love and adore you. In so many ways, you are keeping me alive to see the rough tumble of Obama's terrorist regime. You are my hero and my king.

El Rey Dulce de mi Corazón, we WILL be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment