Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Longer We Suffer Under Obama's "Egg"...

Title: The Longer We Suffer Under Obama's "Egg"...

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The longer we are forced to suffer under Obama's "egg," the more destabilized America becomes. END OBAMA'S DAMNED EGG COMPLETELY AND IMMEDIATELY! Tear down these damned "rules" and set my people free.

China and Taiwan. They are talking. Oh, my beautiful world, China and Taiwan are having their first talks since 1949.

The Taiwanese opposition is upset because it offers a boost to the party currently in power, but instead of opposing necessary progress due to party politics, the opposition should find a way to benefit from the talks instead.

Never oppose the good of your people due to party politics. This is good for all of Taiwan. The opposition party needs to find a way to support and benefit from these historic talks.

My last blog post was finished at 9:38am on 03Nov2015. As my internet gnomes played me I Know You're Out There Somewhere by the Moody Blues, I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

With a cookie and a cup of coffee, I stayed there on the patio working online for hours. I left at 11:07am and walked to the Pico Branch Library. Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I napped in between.

By 5:26pm, I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I bought a cup of coffee at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and called my mom through FaceTime at 5:56pm. She was sleepy but looked great.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it filled me with the promise that everybody understands Obama's "egg" must end.

I stopped in my local Sephora to check my makeup. After a little window shopping, I sat down at Harvelle's at 8:34pm.

I had planned on dancing all night, but my arms froze up on me early. My darlings Tentacle were still a damn good show, though.

With a lot on my mind, I snuck away between sets and caught the 11:15pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I slept all morning and woke up on Wednesday, 04Nov2015, early. I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt by 7:34am eating cookies and sipping coffee.

The first song my internet gnomes played for me was Forever in Blue Jeans by my darling Mr. Neil Diamond. I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 7:48am.

[photo]

I had work to do online that morning. I sat on the patio sipping coffee, nibbling on cookies, singing melodiously, checking for world headlines, and greeting passersby until 9:44am when I moved to the Pico Branch Library.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped. I chatted delightfully with Benjamin over dinner at 5pm. By 5:13pm, I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

It was 5:25pm when I sat down next to Patricia. I checked my makeup in my local Sephora. Then, Patricia and I were sitting beside my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw by 5:52pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reminded me that people see my suffering and really are doing all they can to help me.

After the news, I looked around for music. Finding no one, I took the next bus back to my place. At 8:35pm, I was snacking on cookies with my cold toes warming under the covers. I streamed some music. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Thursday, 05Nov2015, and I was at the Pico Branch Library by 7:58am. This blog post was finished at 8:10am on 05Nov2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Is my life getting worse or is my life getting better? The longer we are all forced to suffer under Obama's "egg," the worse my life gets. Obama designed his "egg" to be completely unsurvivable for me. Obama just keeps escalating.

My beautiful world, get in here and force Obama's "egg" to end. What the hell are you waiting for?

The longer we suffer under Obama's "egg," the more people die, the more rights Obama takes away, the deeper Obama's mental health genocide propagated by lies about me ravages the world, the more destabilized Obama makes my home, and the less chance there is of my surviving to see my future.

My selfless support system, please stay very vigilant watching over me. The longer we suffer under Obama's "egg" the more insane the public around me becomes. Obama's mental health genocide is rampant. We need every damn "rule" ended, until then, Obama's direct threat to make the public persecute me for him only worsens.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we need Iowa, the most EVIL people to ever exist in human history, removed from my life FOREVER. Whatever you need to accomplish this, just tell me.

I had absolutely no "adult guardianship" before Obama's "egg" escalated its abuses of me in 2010, and it has only ever been a coverup for war crimes against me from forced starvation of me (to "tame" me) to unlawful imprisonment of me in literal torture facilities.

The longer I suffer under Obama's "adult guardianship" of me, the harder me must hit EVIL Iowa with our hammer. Iowa is committing crimes against America and cannot be permitted to continue. Thank you, my genius lady friends.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, one of the things I miss most from the life I had before Obama's "egg" began is the menfolk. So many handsome and successful men used to flirt with me.

My darling MannedUp, I have a long history of younger men throwing themselves at my feet. There were Derek and Ken. There were George and Jessie. You make five.

I understand the appeal of older women. Giggle. We have the same taste in women, my darling Taylor. Do you understand the appeal of the younger man?

There is something so beautiful in the pure doe-eyed devotion that younger men give. Do you understand what I see in you?

My darling GeneralLee, giggle. And do you understand the appeal of the older man? History is full of older men with younger women. But do you understand why we like our men a little older?

There is something about knowing the well-established, wise, and world-weary with the discerning palate find us attractive. It is not the money women are attracted to. It is the success.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you are both my age. There should be no mysteries about why I find rock stars my own age attractive.

My darling Bogart, are you okay? Every day we are apart, I worry about you. You hurt from being forbidden to me, and I know I need to heal you. All I can do in the mean time is keep you busy. Thus, your long to-do list.

You are a hero, Bryan. No one will ever be able to take that away from you. And you are my hero. Keep yourself busy until I can heal you. Thank you.

My darling LightFoot, Tuesday night, 03Nov, was beautiful. My right arm froze up on me earlier than I thought it would, but I got one or two dances in.

My window for meditation is normally 7pm to 10pm. On a good night, you can keep me dancing until 11:30pm, but Tuesday my arms were having nothing to do with it.

Thank you for the beautiful music, darlings.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, kisses. The longer we suffer under Obama's "egg" the harder it is for us to have children. We are just getting older, darling. I am already thirty-eight.

Beyond our obligation to ourselves to found a family, we have an obligation to humanity to allow our combined genetic coding romp and play for generations to come.

What happens if Obama kills me with his "egg"? What if Obama successfully erases me from ever having existed? All the mysteries of my existence will die with me.

Beloved, we need to make superhuman children. We owe children to the world that loves and fights for us. The longer this "egg" oppresses me and my people, that harder that will be.

My hero and my king, I wait for you. I have faith you will rescue me from this miserable "egg" of horrors and abuse and will take me home to our castle in the hills. How often am I wrong?

As Done as Eloquent

I'm done. Just come and save me now. Come find
Me waiting here, you patient ties that bind.
And only growing older waiting here
For you to realize you have no fear,
Will leave me lonely, suffering without
A pleasured reason life stays, have no doubt.
Alone. I am alone. No lover's kiss
On morning's lips, that touch of skin I miss.
As eloquent as nightingales that drink
The cocktails midnight stirs in dewy sinks,
belong among the aether I that glows
Night sky above the turning Earth so slow.
If Sweetness screams my name upon a cloud
With song I answer loud his sound so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment