Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Because Obama and All Who Enforce his Rules are Terrorists

Title: Because Obama and All Who Enforce his "Rules" are Terrorists

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Obama keeps America terrorized. Everyone around me lives in fear of him. That is the only reason they obey his "rules." They are living in fear of disobeying Obama's totalitarian regime. Universal disobedience to every "rule" is the only thing that can save my people. May they find bravery in large numbers.

Belgium. Brussels has been on lockdown for days.

When is it acceptable to allow terror to lockdown a city? When authorities are in the act of arresting the terrorists. It will keep the civilians out of the crossfire. Never lockdown a city out of fear; that is how the terrorists win.

My last blog post was finished at 8:50am on Monday, 23Nov2015. My internet gnomes played me Another One Bites the Dust by my darlings Queen. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:58am.

[photo]

As the shadows crept across my perch there outside the library, I worked online until 11:36am when I returned to my place. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped. Then, I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm.

By 5:18pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I sat down on a park bench at 5:37pm to catch up with my Tweethearts. After that, I ran into Patricia who poured me a nip of coffee as we walked to the Sephora, so I could check my makeup.

After Patricia and I had a delightful chat, I perched at 6:54pm in the courtyard of the Main Public Library. Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm.

My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me smile. We are making progress towards a safer and freer America, my beautiful world. Now, we need Obama and all who enforce his crimes against America he calls "rules" arrested.

My period had started that morning, so I was making a lot of trips to the restroom all day. After a little window shopping, I caught the 8:35pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I slept well waking in time on Tuesday, 24Nov2015, for breakfast. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:26am.

My internet gnomes played me Rhythm Nation by my darling Ms. Janet Jackson as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

The morning was overcast and cooler than it had been. I worked there online until 10am when I moved to my local Subway, my regular morning haunt.

I chatted with Benjamin during lunch at noon. By 1:09pm, I was perched at my local coffeehouse, Lo/Cal, just across the street from the library.

I worked there online until 2:18pm. After ending up in an altercation with a misogynist...

3:03pm on 24Nov2015: @SynivaWhitney Full charges against the lying sexist (expletive)hole for provoking me with degrading discrimination. I don't take (expletive) from anyone.

...I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as fast as I could find a bus. I updated my blog notes as I got off the bus, and luckily, I found my darling Strummer at 3:21pm. He cheered me up.

I also called my darling Mom through FaceTime at 3:24pm. My mom looked great. She cheered me up, too.

After Strummer finished his set, I had comforting chats with Drew, ODean, and Justin before sitting down at 4:36pm to listen to my darling Ms. Jackii B. I ran back to my place for dinner but was beside Jackii again by 5:33pm.

She played until 5:42pm, and Strummer took over her spot in front of the Starbucks at 6pm. I was at the Main Public Library by 6:30pm to be able to watch the news at 7:15pm.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was wonderful.

By 7:47pm, I was back listening to Strummer. I took the 8:15pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 9:30pm.

I slept very well and woke up for breakfast on Wednesday, 25Nov2015. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:37am. This blog post was finished at 8:50am on 25Nov2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I NEVER masturbate? I have never needed to. I can spontaneously orgasm just thinking about my handsome husband... And on occasion it sometimes happens when I think about my Royal Consort LightFoot. Did you notice I no longer call him a "symbolic" royal consort?

Why do I NEVER have sex? I have no one with enough human rights to sleep with me. Only certain people flirt appropriately enough to not make me angry at them. Obama rarely if ever sends anyone even vaguely physically attractive to flirt with me.

It takes three to six months of wooing me for me to get used to the idea of sleeping with anyone. I do not even kiss on the first date.

The Queen's Lovers Five I would sleep with in an instant, but none of them have permission from Obama to even speak to me. Basically, Obama has ruined my social life with his terrorism over everyone who treats me like a human.

My beautiful world, forcing all of America to live in mortal fear of disobeying Obama's totalitarian regime is how Obama became a terrorist. Then after that, Obama solidified his role as Unelected Terrorist Dictator by enforcing his "rules" with his iron fist of death and war even after he was already impeached and removed from office.

Please, my beautiful world, officially recognize President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey. Stand by our REAL president. Stop permitting Obama to pretend he represents America at all official state functions, especially talks, and arrest him for crimes against the entire world if he shows up on your foreign soil.

My beautiful world, stop giving Obama legitimacy. He does NOT represent me, nor does he represent the America he terrorizes with death and violence into obeying his oppression.

My selfless support system, please give our stories of oppression under Obama to the foreign media. All of you from my darlings Tentacle to my old buddy Michael, explain to all foreign media how Obama controls you with terror.

All of you who have driven a car to try to rescue me, explain Obama's iron fist of death that chases you. We do not live in a paradise; we live in a hell wrought by Psychopath Obama and his obsession with power and control over all of us.

The foreign presses I recommend speaking with are Russia Today, the BBC news, CCTV, France 24, and of course the Associated Press. The national news already know. So many of them have already tried to rescue me themselves.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, tell our stories to all presses everywhere of every horrific lie Obama has used to make my beautiful world turn on me and destroy me for him.

Go public, my genius Powers of Attorney. The world does not know yet. They are still allowing Obama to pretend he represents America. In REALITY, all Obama represents is his own terrorist regime.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, will you be out playing music tonight, 25Nov, and tomorrow night, 26Nov, Thanksgiving? It is a holiday week.

My darling MannedUp, do you remember your job? Your job is playing me music every day all day beside me, so I can do my job. Someday, you will be able to do this in person. You do your job long distance very well.

My darling GeneralLee, we have been through this so many times. Every culture has its own music. You write the sacred music of my self-identified people. You are my Piazzolla.

Your future is by my side making sure I can meditate every day for the rest of my life. That was the job I gave you, Brien. You make sure I can meditate.

My darling Bogart, you have the biggest job out of all of my heroes. At the top of your very long to-do list is organizing universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules." You will set my people free of Obama's terrorism. You are the big hero.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, they are so desperate to make me do anything at all sexual. That is your power over Obama and all his conspiracy.

My darling LightFoot, I promised you in my 06Sep2015 post...

Yes

Yes, darling, yes, I will lay upon your bed clad in nothing but the sky at night time. Yes, I will awaken to your kisses in the heavy breath of night in case the first few times were not enough to sate the wild appetite I grow in you myself.

Yes, I will rest my head upon your arm until morning just a breath away from your gorgeous face. Yes, I will wake you with kisses all over your body as the rosy red fingers of dawn wipe the sleep from my eyes, but only if you promise me we will spend our mornings like this for weeks on end.

Yes, my darling, I love you. I have nothing to tell you but, "Yes. Yes, I will. Yes. Yes! YES!"


If Obama wants me to give way to my passions, he has to give you to me. Or, let me live with my own husband at last.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, tell your story. Take the Hollywood Vampires on a world tour, so you can tell the whole world everything you have lived through trying to rescue me. Darling, I think the world does not know, yet.

Beloved, Obama is such a terrorist. We win just by being fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment