Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Title: Thanksgiving 2015

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. When I have so little in this world, I still have so much to be grateful for. Thank you, my beautiful world.

Turkey. Global tensions are rising. On 24Nov, Turkey shot a Russian jet out of the sky. The President of France was in D.C. at the time trying to negotiate a united front between NATO and Russia to fight ISIS.

My beautiful world, this is a time when we need to unite instead of fracture. President Putin, we all know you are furious. Thank you for your self-control. If we form an alliance between NATO and Russia, Turkey will never be able to do it again. Please. It would also make rescuing me so much easier.

My last blog post was finished at 8:50am on Wednesday, 25Nov2015. My internet gnomes had an interesting morning. They played Rebel Yell by my darling Mr. Billy Idol after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

My mom had sent me Thanksgiving mail, so I left the library to collect it at 10:06am. But the mail was not delivered until after lunch. At noon was my building's Thanksgiving party. The staff can be so wonderful sometimes.

After lunch I napped. I woke up at 2:50pm and collected my mail. Yes, my envelope from my mother had arrived. By 3:29pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I stopped for an early dinner at the Shophouse and checked my makeup in my local Sephora. I chatted with Drew before running into Patricia. Patricia and I hung out until I snuck away to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was absolutely delightful.

7:55pm on 25Nov2015: @Martin_Dempsey @SenFeinstein @DeptofDefense DO YOUR DAMN JOBS AND END THE DAMN EGG. You know Obama never will. He goes to prison when it ends. @RT_com

8:02pm on 25Nov2015: @FriscoSquid: The only two reasons to obey Obama's rules are 1) hatred of me and 2) terrorized by Obama. These people do not hate me. #SetAmericaFree

There was very little music out and about that night, so I took the 8:30pm bus back to my place. I was not ready to sleep yet, so I ordered some soup at my local Subway.

I was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well. After waking up on Thursday, 26Nov2015, Thanksgiving, I was at my local Burger King by 7:39am.

My darling internet gnomes played me I've Got a Line on You by the Hollywood Vampires just after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[3photos]

There was a vigilant torture facility alarm at 8:35am. I did as much work as I could that Thanksgiving morning before meeting Benjamin at 11am for Thanksgiving brunch.

Benjamin and I walked over to the IHOP on Santa Monica Blvd. Feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our conversation beginning at 12:31pm and ending at 12:44pm after my recounting of my creation myth.

We paid our bills and left the IHOP at 1:26pm. I took care of some odds and ends at my building before taking the bus by 2:10pm to downtown Santa Monica where I walked to the Pacific Palisades and sat overlooking the ocean for a while.

Patricia walked by at 3:16pm and invited me to coffee with her. She is such a sweetheart. We took our coffee to go from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf near the Palisades and walked around the Promenade until we perched in front of the Urban Outfitters at 3:43pm.

My darling Wheels set up his equipment right next to us at 4pm. Patricia and I hung out on the Promenade until she left at 4:45pm. I walked back to the coffeehouse where we had bought our coffees from for a refill.

4:55pm on 26Nov2015: @SweetnessDepp @CIA #SquidsPoA Can you all check on @SynivaWhitney just in case? We stop pressing charges when they stop committing crimes.

I stayed at that Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf until 6:17pm when I walked back to the Promenade. The fourth torture facility alarm for the day blared past me as I sat at the Steak'N'Shake at 6:35pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me thankful for my entire support system.

I was quickly seated at Ye Olde King's Head Pub for a Thanksgiving bourbon which I sipped slowly at 7:55pm. I was befriended by the man sitting next to me who got roaring drunk and whom I had to carry out of the bar.

After trying to sober him, he ran away literally into the night, so I caught the 10:20pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep (as always alone) by 11:30pm.

I slept well and woke up in time for breakfast. At 8:41am, I sat down on the patio of my local Burger King. This blog post was finished at 8:55am on Friday, 27Nov2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? I am thankful for every effort made by everyone everywhere to end Obama's damned "egg." This requires the whole world, and my beautiful world is showing up.

I see you in the streets. I know love when I feel love.

Why did the British send MI6 to rescue me in 2012? And, yes, they are still here among us. Basically, my darling Prime Minister David Cameron took Step 3) towards absolution for all the British people.

He also felt guilty for trusting Obama instead of trusting me when I sought asylum away from Obama from the British in 2010. Yes, the British took all three steps to absolution, and no one has said a bad word about their role rescuing me since.

My beautiful world, Thanksgiving is a family holiday in the U.S. when we all gather with our loved ones to give thanks for everything we have. It is a celebration after the autumn harvest that began with Pilgrims (early British settlers) and Native Americans before we were even a nation.

This is the time of year for family and loved ones, but Obama forbids me contact with everyone. I am even forbidden from calling my own BFF. The soonest my mother can visit me is mid-January.

My selfless support system, I pray you have time with your families this holiday season. And thank you for keeping me safe. Thank you for your long hours. Thank you for everything.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you are all so wonderful. I was told 24Nov was a very big day for you all. Whatever you are up to out there, the world is better thanks to it. I am very grateful I have you all in my life.

SynSyn, we stop pressing charges when they stop committing crimes against all of us. Were you targeted for standing up for guaranteed Constitutional rights in America? Including our right to redress of grievances? I would never take that crap from anyone; why should you?

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, thank you.

My darling MannedUp, I am thankful I have you. I know I can count on you to show up every chance you get to play me music. Thank you, darling, thank you.

My darling GeneralLee, yes, I am thankful I have you in my life. I am grateful for everything you give me and everything you do for me. Thank you, darling, thank you.

My darling Bogart, I am thankful for all your love. Thank you for loving me and thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for the heroics. Thank you, darling, thank you.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I thank you, too.

My darling LightFoot, you make my everyday life so much more bearable. Just by loving me, you make my day brighter. Thank you, darling, thank you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, I am grateful for you most of all. You are my reward for living long enough to see the end of Obama's "egg." You are my Hollywood kiss at the end of the war epic and spy thriller. You are my happily ever after.

Beloved, this "egg" will end. There is no justification for it existing in the first place except Obama is a psychopath with a power and control obsession. Everyone has three never-fail steps to absolution.

It WILL end. Then, we get to be together, Handsome. Come get your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment