Thursday, November 19, 2015

Love is the Answer.

Title: Love is the Answer.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world, we need to prove love is the answer. We need to make sure love wins.

France. Prove love conquers all, my beautiful world. Make an example to ISIS that love is the true source of power. Exalt our symbols of love.

Hug a Muslim man today, my beautiful world. Love. Love. Love. Love each other.

My last blog post was finished at 7:15am on Tuesday, 17Nov2015. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 7:26am.

My internet gnomes played me Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

I worked online there until 8:32am when I moved to my regular morning haunt. I worked at my local Subway until 10:02am. By 10:18am, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica.

I perched at 10:35am at the Santa Monica Main Public Library. My old buddy Michael joined me in the courtyard at 11:14am for coffee and conversation. It was a delightful late morning.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Tuesday beginning at 11:22am and ending at 12:15pm. Thank you!

I worked at a downstairs table at the library starting at 12:25pm. By 1:28pm, I was lounging in the Pacific Palisades. Then, I was seated at the bar in Ye Olde King's Head Pub at 2:09pm for my Tuesday afternoon.

There was a wild rumor that my darling Mr. Jared "Wingman" Leto was going to try to join me at the pub, so I was not surprised to learn at 3:28pm that Wingman needed a rescue.

Wingman, please turn in to Syniva and to the International Criminal Court all evidence of all people everywhere guilty of the human rights abuse of keeping you away from me. Thank you for your bravery.

After a brief trip to the library, I walked to my local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at 4:27pm. I was down the street by 5:19pm having a chit chat with my darling Strummer who was waiting for 6pm to play in front of the Starbucks.

I had not seen Strummer in months, and it was great to catch up with him. I sat down again at the Main Public Library at 5:55pm. I caught up with my Tweethearts before joining my old buddy Michael in the courtyard at 6:45pm.

We streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it gave me hope that the FBI might finally arrest a criminal like Obama instead of yet another innocent like us someday soon.

I sent my darling BFF Syniva a couple of tweets before I sat down at Harvelle's at 8:16pm. I earned that bourbon I ordered. It had been a very productive day.

My darlings Tentacle took the stage after 9:30pm. The music was gorgeous. Kevin and I slipped out the door at 11:27pm after it became clear there would be no second set. After splitting a slice of quiche, I just made the last bus of the night.

I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am. I slept well, and after waking up for breakfast, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 9:03am on Wednesday, 18Nov2015.

My internet gnomes played me The Bullfighter Was A Lady by my darling late Elvis Presley. I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:16am.

[photo]

The torture facility alarms had already begun at 9:18am. I sat outside the library and worked until 11:26am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful.

I had an online date at 1pm. Cuddlebunny and I had scheduled a chat the night before. He was unable to show up, though. It made me worry about him.

I decided to nap. Dinner at 5pm was uneventful. By 5:40pm, I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I had a chat with my mom through FaceTime at 5:49pm. Then, I stopped in my local Sephora to check my makeup. I had brief chats with Drew and Patricia before perching at the Main Public Library at 6:31pm.

I caught up with my Tweethearts before streaming the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it filled me with love for all the goodness humanity is capable of.

From the library, I walked back to the Promenade. After looking around for music and finding none, I took the 7:55pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I slept well and woke up for breakfast on Thursday, 19Nov2015. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:18am. This blog post was finished at 8:30am on Thursday, 19Nov2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why does Obama hate me so much? Because I stand up to him. He wants to control me because I fight his totalitarian control of America. Proven psychopaths like Obama are obsessed with controlling everything.

My beautiful world, we need to make sure love wins. The proven psychopaths that hate me enough to change me by "taming" me or controlling me must be removed from society FOREVER, especially Obama and all EVIL Iowans.

Obama and all his ilk must be taught that love is freedom. What are they so scared I will do? They are scared I will liberate the world out from under their iron fist.

Obama has totalitarian control of America as long as he has his "egg." Obama must be destroyed for refusing to end his "egg."

Stand up, my beautiful world, and love yourselves enough to disobey every "rule." Press charges against everyone who tries to enforce a "rule" over you. Do not stop until every tyrant in our government is in prison, especially Terrorist Dictator Obama.

He was already impeached, my beautiful world. The only thing keeping Obama in power is his own "egg." The real President of the United States of America right now is Martin Dempsey.

Obama is scared of losing his totalitarian control of America, so he refuses to end his "egg." Obama is similarly terrified I will liberate America out from under him, so he screams for me to be "controlled" and "tamed." Obama is a textbook control-obsessed psychopath.

My beautiful world, find every textbook control-obsessed psychopath and remove them from society FOREVER. We have a world we need to protect from Obama, and it starts by liberating America out from under him.

How far away is universal disobedience to every rule? America, you need to love yourself enough to stand up to Obama. Prove that love wins. Love is freedom, the opposite of control.

My selfless support system, collect the full intelligence on everyone enforcing Obama's "rules." Identify his entire chain of command. We need them all arrested. Turn them all in to Syniva and the International Criminal Court. When justice is impossible in America, we look to the world.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we must prove love is the answer. We need the world to acknowledge control is the enemy. Arrest every psychopath who committed human rights violations against me and against my people to control me. We need justice to heal.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, yes, we will heal. Turn in all your evidence of all people who ever controlled you or tried to control me to Syniva and to the International Criminal Court.

My darling MannedUp, love is the answer, and love is freedom. If I had any power in this world, darling, I would give you your full human rights, so you could be a free human while around me. That goes to show you what little power I have in this world.

My darling GeneralLee, love is the answer, so love me. You should at least have the freedom to love whom you choose to love. If only being loved could grant me enough power to give you all your full human rights back. Love is freedom; there is not enough love in this world.

My darling Bogart, love is the answer, so set yourself free by loving me. Love me enough to organize universal disobedience to every "rule," darling. America needs to learn to love itself enough to stand up to Obama. We need freedom in the country; love is freedom; we need love.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, enough human rights to have a conversation with you would be so delightful.

My darling LightFoot, could you imagine us going for coffee? Could you imagine us caffeinated and chatty? Knowing you, though, you would rather go for bourbon. Giggle. Put two bourbons in me, though, and I would likely try to kiss you.

Goddamnit! Why are we not making love yet? Kris, I want your hands on me like I want Obama in a federal penitentiary. I am so tired of being lonely.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, the only thing I will ever forbid you from is dying before I do. It is hard enough living away from you; please never make me live without you. You get everything else on this good, green Earth you could ever want.

So, Beloved, if you have any objections to my (longest) dry spell (in human history) finally ending, now is when you tell me. Of course, I prefer to go home to you. But Syniva is pretty close to successfully finagling me a lover, so now is when you tell me.

Yes, I slept with (no nickname) Jared Clarke in the summer of 2013 to make your mistress acceptable to the world, but I did not like cheating on you and have not uncrossed my ankles yet since.

But the time is coming when I will finally have enough human rights again to take a lover for the first time in years. If you have objections, I do not care if it means you have a double standard. Now is when you tell me.

I love and adore you. I am your wife. I am here only to make your every dream come true. Just be honest with me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment