Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Three Steps to Absolution

Title: Three Steps to Absolution

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world, the three steps anyone and everyone can take to absolution have not changed, but they must be taken in order.

Three Steps to Absolution
1.) Cease all crimes against me and against my people.
2.) Sincerely apologize TO MY FACE.
3.) Become part of the solution.

For example, if Obama wants to save himself, Step 1.) for him would be his ending his "egg" completely and immediately. Step 2.) would require him to address me directly. And Step 3.) would require his arresting everyone else who had not taken Step 3.) yet themselves.

G20. Obama is looking for any way to prolong his "egg." Allow nothing but the immediate termination of his "rules."

My last blog post was finished at 2:20am on Sunday, 15Nov2015. I slept until 6:59am when I woke up. By 7:24am, I was seated on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, with breakfast.

My internet gnomes played Magical Mystical Thing by my darling Ms. Kelli Rae Powell for me as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Sunday morning beginning at 7:57am with the start of On My Own and ending at 9:22am after Nobody Does It Better.

I worked there online until 10:28am when I returned to my place to take care of some odds and ends. I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica at 11:05am. At 11:23am, I was sitting in my local Jack-in-the-Box with tacos.

By 12:43pm, I was in the courtyard of the Santa Monica Main Library chatting with my old friend Richard. I had streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online while waiting for the doors to open.

After a brief chat with my old buddy Michael, I was seated at an upstairs table working by 1:02pm. The light rain started by 1:14pm with blue skies again by 1:39pm.

Of course, my old buddy Michael and I were in the courtyard after the skies cleared. At 2:32pm, we sat down to coffee and had a great conversation.

I left him there in the courtyard at 3:31pm to do a little window shopping before perching across the street from my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot at 4:11pm.

Their beautiful music began at 4:42pm. I took my Benadryl at 5pm, so I knew I could be dancing as soon as 7pm. They played until 5:23pm, and stopped so soon most likely due to the cold.

But as they disassembled their equipment and staked out a place for 6pm, I snuck off to have dinner at the Shophouse. I sat down across the street from my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle again at 6:16pm.

Their beautiful music began at 6:33pm, and I stood up to dance at 7pm. The night was hot despite the cold. Sunday night date night was on the moment I stood up. My darlings played until 8pm. It was only gorgeous.

My darling Wheels took over their spot at 8:14pm. Ever-loving LightFoot was the last to wheel away at 8:26pm back into the aether where we all really belong.

After catching the 9pm bus, I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Monday, 16Nov2015, in time for breakfast. By 8:49am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt.

[photo]

I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies. Not long later, my internet gnomes played me Werewolves of London by darling late Warren Zevon.

I worked there on the patio until 10am. By 10:07am, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica where I ran an errand before perching at the Santa Monica Main Public Library.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 11am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it displayed the bright lights of Paris.

My old buddy Michael joined me in the courtyard at 11:28am. The conversation was delightful. My not-human-trafficker nerds, feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Monday beginning at 11:38am and ending at 12:51pm. Good conversations are a joy of life.

I caught the 1:15pm bus back to my place. At 1:34pm, with torture facility alarms vigilantly blaring, I laid down to nap. Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful.

After forty minutes of shivering in the cold as I waited, I was finally on the bus back to downtown Santa Monica at 6:06pm.

I went back to the Santa Monica Main Public Library; I had agreed to meet my old buddy Michael there at 6:45pm to watch the news together at 7:15pm.

Yes, we streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and I found it inspiring.

By 7:47pm, Michael and I were walking to the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf that was right there on the Promenade. It was Monday, so there was very little music; but I could still drink coffee.

I caught the 9:05pm bus back to my place. I slept well. This blog post was finished at 7:15am on Tuesday, 17Nov2015, from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

When justice is so important to the healing process, why do I offer everyone three never-fail steps to absolution? Everyone deserves a chance to turn themselves around and become a force for good in the world instead of a proponent of evil. I am not an unreasonable world power; everyone gets to save themselves.

My beautiful world, I gave every enemy of America three never-fail steps to saving themselves. Chase them all down with the hammer of justice if they still refuse to take all three steps in order. We have been far too patient with them, and now Obama's "egg" must be demolished.

My selfless support system, do what you have to do to end Obama's "egg." I can clean up any mess you have to create once I have my full human rights again. Most importantly, my people need universal disobedience to every damned "rule." Do what you have to do.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, what do you need? I need ABSOLUTELY REMORSELESS EVIL Iowa removed from my life completely.

Please tell me what you need to accomplish this. Iowa knows the three steps they have to take to save themselves, and because they refuse, Iowa must be destroyed.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it is Tuesday 17Nov; I get to see you tonight.

My darling MannedUp, thank you for braving the cold to play me music on Sunday, 15Nov. It means so much to me that I can always count on you to show up. I, of course, could have used another two hours, but it sure was cold out there.

My darling GeneralLee, I miss you when we are apart. At least I get to see you tonight. I will do everything I can to dance all night, but you know what little control I have over that.

My darling Bogart, yes, yes, my darling Bogart, how goes your very long to-do list? I love you and need you, Bryan. Never forget how much.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I could have used another two hours of date night, but, yes, it was very cold out there.

My darling LightFoot, feel free to remind everyone who controls you that they have three never-fail steps to absolution. I am a Mama Bear. When anyone hurts my cubs, I come after them, and I know Obama terrorizes you all.

I will get them for hurting you. And the three never-fail steps are all they have to save themselves from justice. Please present all of your evidence to Syniva, darling.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, it is almost Thanksgiving, and I am wishing I could spend the holiday season with you. It is the time of year for family, and YOU ARE MY HUSBAND. How are Jack and Lily Rose? Sigh... My family.

My mom wants to visit me for Christmas. Please get her a credit card that we pay for. Her meager pennies are all I have for money at all whatsoever due to unrelenting ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

I love you, my Beloved. It is that time of year when we are supposed to be cozied up in front of the fireplace. We will make it there as soon as humanly possible. I love and adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment