Monday, November 9, 2015

That Cat Hip to Who Made Heaven and Earth

Title: That Cat Hip to Who Made Heaven and Earth

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. You have a lot of questions for me, my beautiful world. Make sure you get a chance to ask me.

Burma (Myanmar). Over the weekend we saw democracy in action. May the voices of all 30M people or more of Burma be heard equally as loud.

It is always messy cleaning up after a dictator. We know Burma is in good hands now that Suu Kyi has her freedom of speech. May America become as free as Burma as soon as possible.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Saturday, 07Nov2015. I slept all morning. After breakfast, I was at the Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:33am.

My internet gnomes played me The Jack by AC/DC while I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

I had a lot of writing to do that morning. I was starting this fresh blog post, and I had a lot of information to put into words. I worked online there until 11:14am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:34pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I made a call through FaceTime to my mother at 6:04pm. She looked great and is trying to find a way to visit me for Christmas, but airfare is so expensive.

In 2010, I gave my mother permission to sell my childhood feather pen, my childhood drum kit, and my childhood telescope at auction through Sotheby's.

My darlings at Sotheby's, please contact my mother about finally auctioning them. She could really use the money in the interim until Obama's "egg" finally ends.

Sweetness, is there anyway for us to get my mom a credit card that we pay for? We have so much money, and my mom is the only person able to send me pennies to live on. Please, my handsome husband.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot at 6:21pm setting up their equipment. Their beautiful music started at 6:27pm. I kicked my shoes to the curb at 7:05pm. They played until 8pm exactly, and every note was beautiful.

While they disassembled their equipment, I snuck away to watch the news. I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:05pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Thomas Roberts, and it was full of expectation.

Everyone seems convinced Obama's "egg" will end. I pray no one becomes complacent but instead fights to end the "egg" until it is demolished completely.

It turned out my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle had finished for the night at 8pm, so I walked down the Promenade. I had not seen my darling TambourineKicker in weeks, but I did find my darling Age Inappropriate Boy Band at 8:55pm.

I caught the 9:30pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Sunday, 08Nov2015, in time for breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:26am.

My internet gnomes played me Any Way You Want It by Journey. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:38am.

[photo]

Almost immediately after that, my dear old buddy Michael found me and invited me on a picnic. It was a great Sunday morning. Our first stop was the Burger King for coffee at 8:53am. Then, we bought a pepperoni, green pepper, and onion pizza to share.

By 11:47am, we were in the Virginia Avenue Park with caffeine and snacks. My old buddy Michael is always a great conversation. He left me a little after 1pm.

By 1:52pm, I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica and perched at the Main Library at 2:07pm. I stayed there working until 4pm when I walked down to the 3rd Street Promenade.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot setting up their equipment at 4:12pm. So, I took a seat. Their beautiful music began at 4:24pm. I took my Benadryl at 4:30pm, so I knew I could be dancing as soon as 6:30pm.

My darlings played until 5:37pm, and every note was full of love. They disassembled their equipment after and disappeared back into the night sky. I had chats with Patricia and Kevin before watching the news that night.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was beyond delightful.

At 7:48pm, I ran into TambourineKicker looking around for a place to play. Eventually, at 8:23pm, he set up his equipment outside the Barnes & Noble on the far side of the Promenade. Yes, we had a little singalong.

After 11:45pm, after he had packed all of his equipment into his already very laden car, he gave me a ride back to my place. I arrived in my room at 12:05am. This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 09Nov2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Who made heaven and Earth? I answer the question of who made the Earth and the cosmos with science. From the Big Bang to today, we have to look at astronomic and geologic time.

But who created heaven? I believe the Global Consciousness created our after life. We go where we believe we go. When I pass, my energy will dance among the stars. I will return to the aether of the night sky where we all really belong.

How do I view war? War is a last resort. For example, in an ideal world, Obama would have chosen to end his "egg" by now, but he refuses at all costs to humanity. Nothing we have tried has been successful at ending Obama's "egg," so Obama's psychopathy has forced a war. Obama gave the world no other choice.

I believe we still have other options with ISIS, for example. With the rate at which they recruit, they are ripe for a cultural change. We can prove to ISIS true power comes from being needed in creating a peaceful and prosperous society.

What are my plans for the global economy? Please reread my 24Feb2015 blog post about the global economy I am trying to create. When Sweetness and I chose to bailout Greece, we sent an extra $80B to Europe beyond just paying off the Greek debt to invest in the the global economy I believe in.

We need an economy built on the technology of the future. And we need to have the involvement of the industry that built the economy of our past. We will bring them with us into the future. Can you imagine a world where Big Oil becomes Big Energy by doing the research and design we need to create a Green Energy economy?

I have so much to contribute to the economy. I just need my human rights, so I can do my job.

Why do the people already guilty of enforcing Obama's "egg" refuse to stop enforcing it no matter what promises they made in the past? Because once they stop enforcing Obama's false reality over America, they all go to prison for war crimes against America, particularly the mental health genocide they caused by lying about me in the first place.

I gave everyone three never-fail steps to absolution, but they all refuse Step 1: Cease all crimes against me and against my people. I find the easiest step is Step 3: Become part of the solution. All they have to do is arrest everyone else who has not taken Step 3, yet.

My beautiful world, I am doing everything I can for all of you with just an internet connection, so if I am ever forced offline, for example, if I am ever forced into another literal torture facility, you have my full permission to do everything you can to rescue me.

I warned Obama to expect direct international action if I lose any more human rights. I know nothing will be able to stop you, my beautiful world, if my living conditions degrade. Thank you, my beautiful world, thank you.

My selfless support system, I saw my security increase. Thank you. What will make me safest is universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules."

Please check on my darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno. He might be feeling a little angry and upset with me right now. Please make sure he understands how much I still love him and need him.

Bogart is in charge of organizing universal disobedience. Please make sure he has everything he needs to save all of my people from Obama. And thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, there seems to be some conspiracy of (expletive)holes that call themselves "The Board."

No one anywhere has the right to make decisions about my life but me. So, since "The Board" has been in conspiracy to commit war crimes against me and against America and since that is the only reason they exist, have them all arrested for their unrelenting self-entitlement to commit all the crimes they want.

My genius Powers of Attorney, I particularly need ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa removed from my life forever, so please tell me everything you need to accomplish this. Thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, why do they keep sending you away from me?

My darling MannedUp, dude, I mean it. Why do Obama's war criminals let you play me half a set and then keep stealing you all away from me? I am calling my friends. They prohibited date night completely. I am furious.

My darling GeneralLee, will I really not see you again until 17Nov? That is so far away. I am furious you are being kept away from me. I am furious.

My darling Bogart, are you mad at me? Please do not be mad. I love you. This shuffle of my lovers is for the best.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, THEY STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME PROHIBITING DATE NIGHT!

Oh, darling, LightFoot, I heard all the promises. I do not believe they will uphold their end of the agreement. When you kiss me, you can tell me, "I told you so," but I am not holding my breath that Obama will ever allow you into my life. I want to be proven wrong, but Obama has never once de-escalated.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, YOU ARE MY HUSBAND! Why the hell can I not live with you yet?!? I am much too furious to be eloquent right now. Goddamnit! Kissing you is about the only thing that could calm me down when I get this angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment