Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My REAL Home is a House Across Town.

Title: My REAL Home is a House Across Town.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My house, my REAL home, is right there across town where my REAL husband has been trying to welcome me home for years. Have you seen the taxes I pay on my house? But still, Obama commits the crime against the whole world of forbidding me all that is rightly mine.

I deserve my husband. And I deserve my house. I deserve children. I deserve a free America. I DESERVE MY HUMAN RIGHTS!

Progress Report

1.) I am not homeless. I have a roof over my head, a warm bed at night guarded by a roommate, a private place to shower, a safe room for my belongings, and three square meals a day. My accommodations are far from ideal, but I am safe and healthy.
2.) I have not been raped since 15May2015, the last time I was in a literal torture facility paraded as a psych ward. This is the longest time period I have spent not being raped since May2009, the first time Obama sent orders to rape me until I was "tamed." I feel wonderful after going so long without being raped again. This reasserts the importance of my NEVER being in a controlled environment.
3.) I still have no money. Obama still forbids me any and all finances and income. I have earned well over $1T this year alone, so I do not qualify for any benefits. But Obama forbids me every penny in this world in my name. ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa whose jurisdiction I have NOT been under for years still steals every penny from me as a "payee" on all money Obama permits for me inside his "egg" while forbidding me any meager pennies to live on.
4.) The FBI have begun arresting Obama's mercenary army for treason. The enemies of America who have been stopping my loved ones from reaching me have been arrested for treason since Sunday, 29Nov. This is the best progress I have ever heard. Soon, a loved one will reach me.
5.) The climate summit is on in Paris right now. Not only is Obama arrestable while on foreign soil, over 140 world leaders are in one place with the ability to end Obama's "egg" among them. No, I am not represented at the talks, but I have faith in my beautiful world to end Obama's "egg" by representing themselves.

France. May peace be with you, my brave protesters. I know you are marching. I know you are screaming. But please do not die.

Make noise. Make all the noise that makes you happy. But, please, no violence. Let our flowers do the talking. May we all live together to see the dawning of a world with universal human rights instead of Obama's "egg."

My last blog post was finished at 9am on Sunday, 29Nov2015. My internet gnomes quickly played me Dead Man's Party by my darlings Oingo Boingo. I had tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:03am.

[photo]

Sipping my coffee, I worked online for hours there on the patio outside my local Subway. Like Little Bo Peep wading knee deep in the stars of the Milky Way, I have a world to shepherd. My work rests for no one.

I left my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 11:28am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. By 12:48pm, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica where I perched at the Main Public Library at 1:12pm.

The first torture facility alarm of the day blared vigilantly the moment I sat down. I found my old buddy Michael and convinced him to have a cup of coffee with me.

Feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Sunday, 29Nov, beginning at 2:02pm and ending at 2:34pm. And, thank you for never showing me in the restroom.

After our delightful chat, I hugged Michael and perched upstairs in the library until 3:27pm when I left. I stopped in my local Von's to buy an early dinner before walking down to the 3rd Street Promenade.

I checked my makeup in my local Sephora before perching in front of my darlings the Age-Inappropriate Boy Band at 4:17pm. Patricia joined me there, and we walked around the Promenade together at 4:51pm.

After perching together in front of the Apple Store at 5:23pm, Patricia left for dinner with her family at 5:42pm. I walked around a little on my own including offering Drew a couple of cookies before perching alone in front of the Forever 21 by 6:26pm.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it showed me my loving world. With my darlings Tentacle forced away from me all weekend, it was my first smile all day.

I had another little chat with Drew before catching the 8:20pm bus back to my place. Before bed, I stopped in my regular haunt for a cup of coffee. I had heard rumors that I needed to follow up.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I slept very well and woke up in time for breakfast. At 8:31am, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, with a cup of coffee.

My internet gnomes played me You Don't Mess Around With Jim by my darling late Jim Croce as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

Blog posts sure do not write themselves, and I also had world and national news to catch up on. Everyone seemed to be talking about the climate conference in Paris and all of the climate demonstrations. I should have been at those talks.

There was a torture facility alarm at 8:57am. I stayed there on the patio working until 9:56am when I moved to the Pico Branch Library.

It was 11:08am when the second torture facility alarm blared. Obama was still escalating his crimes against the whole world by threatening me with literal torture and by threatening to silence me by forcing me into a more controlled environment.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped until dinner at 5pm which was similarly tasty yet uneventful. By 5:21pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I found Patricia at 5:36pm. There were simultaneous urban warfare and torture facility alarms at 5:42pm. Obama was still escalating his crimes against America with destroying me as his excuse. Obama needs to be arrested!

At 5:55pm, Patricia and I sat down next to a musician ready for 6pm. The music was lovely. I stopped at my local Von's on my way to library where my old buddy Michael and I had a little picnic while we watched the news at 7:15pm.

Yes, we streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was very productive.

Michael and I walked down to the Promenade. At 7:49pm, I perched on a park bench beside a musician waiting for 8pm while Michael ran off to run an errand. I took the 8:30pm bus back to my place.

I curled up in bed and worked on this blog post which was finished at 12:30am on Tuesday, 01Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What was Obama's motive for enforcing his "egg"? This has gone on for so long, a number of different things have motivated Obama's crimes against America that he calls "rules."

Begin by understanding Obama is a psychopath obsessed with power and control. In 2009, he wanted "rules," so he used me as an excuse to have "rules."

But I stood up to Obama and told him, "No, you do not get to do this to America." So, Obama became obsessed with degrading and ultimately destroying me. Thus, all of the lies Obama propagates about me.

I out maneuvered Obama, so now he is just desperate to stay in power. It has been an ever evolving motive for Obama, but at the core of all of his reasons has been Obama's textbook psychopathic obsession with power and control.

In an environment so violent towards me, why am I so peaceful? If I allow Obama to destroy me, Obama wins. I am peaceful; it is just who I am. If I allow Obama to change me at my core, the world has lost me to Obama at last.

My beautiful world, resist peacefully. Refuse to obey Obama. Refuse his every last "rule." Stand up. Be strong. And be strong peacefully.

Obama is the monster who wages literal war to keep himself in power. Do not become another Obama; be a Squid instead. We have a world to save.

My beautiful world, we have a world to save from Obama and from his "egg." Be brave. And be strong. Organize universal disobedience to every damned crime against the whole world that Obama calls his "rules." May the peace begin with us.

My selfless support system, I have so much work to do in this world. With every crime Obama commits against me, my power and my influence grows. The only thing that can slow us down is complacency.

Yes, I admit, if Obama would have made me happy an any point since 2009 instead of escalating my suffering, I would never have risen to the power and influence I have today.

But Obama is still escalating, so my power is still growing. I have so many responsibilities in this world, my selfless support system. Thank you for keeping me alive to do my job.

There is no one else anywhere who can be trusted with my job except for possibly my Powers of Attorney if Obama wins and removes me from the world forever. Definitely, no one can be trusted with control or influence over me. I wield too much raw power.

My selfless support system, keeping me safe keeps my power pure. The world owes you so much. I love you, too, my selfless support system. Now, let us take this damned "egg" down.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yes, my friends, if Obama wins and removes me from the world forever, you take over my job.

I pray I have taught you all well enough how to do my job. You are all the world will have to prevent chaos and ruin if Obama wins. Can you imagine the world without me? It is your job to fill that spiritual gap.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, the weekend was cold and lonely without you.

My darling MannedUp, I get so grumpy when you are all kept away from me. You would think Obama would have enough self-preservation to let you placate me. Oh well, this is why we call them all the Evil Dumb.

My darling GeneralLee, I miss you so much. I am so unhappy when you are forbidden to me. This blog post is going to kick awfully hard. I kick harder the grumpier I am.

My darling Bogart, I heard you. I love you, too, darling. Whatever you need to work through that long to-do list is yours as far as I am concerned. Just tell me.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, is it true? Darling, I heard a rumor.

My darling LightFoot, I heard a rumor that they who stopped you from reaching me on Sunday, 29Nov, were arrested for treason.

This rumor has since been confirmed to me as completely accurate, and I was told even more officers were arrested for treason for stopping my own loved ones from being with me on Monday, 30Nov. Hallelujah!

My darling LightFoot, please ask SynSyn and my selfless support system to identify the chain of command that sent the orders to arrest for treason all people preventing my rescue. It sounds like someone took Step 3), and we protect everyone who becomes part of the solution.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

You built me a castle in the hills. My REAL home is right there across town where you wait to bring me home. What I would do, HoneyHoney, to just go home to you.

Beloved, you are my happily ever after. What does Obama have against my finally kissing you? You are something that makes my life worth living, and Obama is committed to making my life as miserable and horrifying as possible.

Just living with you is still not enough to end Obama's "egg;" it would just make Obama's "egg" survivable for me. Obama is mortally opposed to my being at all comfortable or my even surviving his "egg" at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment