Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Then, the World Showed Up.

Title: Then, the World Showed Up.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world showed up.

South Korea. It is time to let the sex slaves heal. Let them have justice. They deserve justice.

My last blog post was finished at 8:45am on Sunday, 27Dec2015. My internet gnomes played me Get it While You Can by my darling late Janis Joplin while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I had a lot of work to do. That morning I learned that NATO, especially the British, were also sending combat troops to help my brave rescuers. The US troops that were sent were apparently in non-combat roles. Thank you, my beautiful world. With all my heart, my beautiful world, thank you.

I know I preach a lot about peaceful resolutions, but the experts have spoken on Obama's "egg." My self-identified people took up arms years ago because they had no other options; Obama forced this war by refusing under all circumstances to ever de-escalate.

I trusted my people to know what they were doing when they took up arms, and I have done my best to support them. I am just such a peacemonger and know so little about combat. I am not much good as a leader on a battlefield.

My beautiful world, send your best tacticians. This Iliad needs a Trojan Horse. And THANK YOU!

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Sunday morning, 27Dec2015, beginning at 10:31am and ending at 10:52am.

I worked there outside the Pico Branch Library until 11:09am. Lunch at noon was tasty and full of conversation. I napped.

4:06pm on 27Dec2015: #TortureFacilityWarning! Force those lying (expletive)s to take their bloodstained hands off me FOREVER! @NIH @UN @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidsPoA

Dinner was served a little early, so I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 4:51pm. I sat down next to Patricia and Dominic at 5:08pm. My darlings Tentacle had been nowhere to be found all weekend despite their best efforts.

5:24pm on 27Dec2015: #MyDarlingsTentacle tried playing me music tonight and were blocked. Check on them please. @CIA @DeptofDefense @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidsPoA

By 5:39pm, I was watching Drew's Yoga for Cancer Foundation table while he ran to the bathroom and then while he grabbed some coffee.

6:11pm on 27Dec2015: I do spy with my little eye #LightFoot waiting to play me music at 6pm. THANK YOU, my beautiful world. @UN @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidsPoA @CIA

Yes, by 6:14pm, my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were perched around the corner of the Anthropologie store just off the Promenade. It felt like a lifetime since I had them to myself like that.

My darlings started playing at 6:46pm, and I warmed up as fast as I could. The night was spectacular. It was all music I had never heard before. Sunday night date night was on from the moment go. And damn was it a good night for dancing.

My darlings stopped playing at 8:01pm. I snuck away to watch the news while they disassembled their equipment.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was another beautiful part of my night. Yes, my beautiful world, you now see the real me on occasion. Thank you.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot at 9:04pm around the corner from the Café Crepe just off the Promenade right before they started playing their second set.

I tried warming up for round two, but at 9:40pm, I knew better and just watched. They stopped playing at 10:10pm, and every note was gorgeous. It had been an amazing night.

10:27pm on 27Dec2015: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! Please send all help you can. Rescue everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of terror!@BBCNews @RT_com @DeptofDefense

While they were still packing up, I snuck away at 10:30pm to catch the 10:48pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I slept well and woke up on Monday, 28Dec2015, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:18am.

My internet gnomes played me MLK by my darlings U2 while I fixed my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:24am.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Monday morning, 28Dec, beginning at 8:18am and ending at 8:24am. And, thank you!

[2photos]

I had a lot of work to do that morning. I stayed outside the library working until 10:43am. Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between.

I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:20pm. I ran into Patricia very quickly, and we called my mom at 5:47pm through FaceTime. Mom looked great. She was close to choosing her travel dates to see me next month.

Patricia and I perched next to where my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw was going to start playing at 6pm. After she was done chatting with Patricia, Kaila started playing at 6:16pm.

Joy of all joys! At 6:42pm, I did spy with my little eye my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot just off the Promenade around the corner from the Gap store. But the police came by and removed them at 7:09pm.

7:13pm on 28Dec2015: #SquidPoA @UN @cctvnews @RT_com There is some legal issue with #Tentacle playing me music. They have #DiplomaticImmunity to prevent such bull(expletive).

By 7:37pm, I was perched in the Santa Monica Place to watch the news. Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:45pm. My darling Ms. Kate Snow gave me my evening cyberhug, and it was full of love.

I stopped in the Trimana and had a short chat with my darling Handsome. He had to work Christmas and was going to work on New Years Eve, too. He was okay otherwise.

I caught the 7:50pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well and woke up on Tuesday, 29Dec2015, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:26am.

This blog post was finished at 8:40am on Tuesday, 29Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How do I, a peacemonger, feel about a war being fought over me? I trust my people to know what they are doing. They said we need to go to war, and I have done my best to support them ever since. I do believe there is such a thing as a worthy fight.

My beautiful world, you are sending my husband your finest. Yes, you are sending them to my husband. He is the world leader in charge of rescuing me. Thank you.

I can help people sneak like a ninja, but I know nothing about combat. I leave that up to whatever urban combat experts you send. Yes, my beautiful world, thank you.

My selfless support system, help is coming. Tell my brave rescuers NATO is sending them troops. Obama and all who enforce his crimes against America he intentionally mislabeled "rules" are terrorist threats to America, and a threat to one of us is a threat to all of NATO.

Europe is not forcing America to fight our most crucial battles alone. The U.S. Military sent troops last week, and our allies are coming now. Thank you, Europe. We were there for you in your darkest hour of need; thank you for being here for ours.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, make sure you have all the help you need, too. We leave no one behind. Universal disobedience is coming, and we all need to be prepared with everyone's legal defense. Luckily, all we have to do is point at the First Amendment.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, life is better with you than without you.

My darling MannedUp, you made it Sunday night! I was so happy. I like all of the new music, too. Sometimes when you play the new stuff right away I get worried, but Sunday, 27Dec, it just warmed me up all that much faster. Thank you!

My darling GeneralLee, I will see you on Tuesday, 05Jan2016, at Harvelle's. Thank you for extending your residency at my local blues bar into 2016. You all mean so much to me.

My darling Bogart, how are things going? Are you making a major dent in your lengthy to-do list? I count on you for so much. Thank you for never letting me down. Darling, kisses.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, damn, darling, Sunday night date night was extra-sexy this week.

My darling LightFoot, did you make a recording? Yes, dear, did you make a video of the first time I heard each new song? You all have my full permission to use my REAL image for anything you want. Maybe someday I will get to see what my own dancing looks like.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you are the second most powerful world leader in my family. Your job is rescuing me, and the world is sending you troops.

Beloved, if I ever receive an act of good faith from Obama, I will send you to talks to represent me. Until I receive that act of good faith, talks are impossible. I will tell you if I ever receive one.

Until then, my hero and my king, tell my beautiful world, it is full speed ahead with everything they all want to do to rescue me. You are the world leader in charge of rescuing me. Please keep everyone organized and make sure everyone works together.

Sweetness, thank you. You are better than the best husband I could have hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment