Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It is Time to End This Damned Egg.

Title: It is Time to End This Damned Egg.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Why is there STILL an "egg"? Why are you STILL permitting Obama to terrorize you? Stand up, goddamnit, STAND UP!

Iraq and Syria. How well are we helping the refugees from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan heal? They have seen horrors in their own homes that we cannot even imagine. My beautiful world, please make the refugees safe. They have already seen such terrors.

My last blog post was finished at 8:50am on 13Dec2015. My internet gnomes played me Do You Hear the People Sing? from Les Miserables after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

The air had a chill to it, but the sun was warm. I sat there outside the library and worked until 9:52am when my iPad started malfunctioning, so I returned to my place and did my laundry.

While I was waiting for my underwear to cycle, my neighbor Josh offered to buy me lunch. With my clean clothes tucked away in my dresser already, we sat down on the patio of my local Subway at 11:58am.

I must admit, the conversation was a little more depressing than I am used to, but Josh has had a hard life. By 12:49, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica.

I tried plugging in my iPad at the Main Library where it could connect to wifi, but that did not fix the problem. So, I took my little iPad to the Apple Store on the Promenade where they fixed it.

They even offered me a replacement if the recovery from iCloud did not work properly. But they did their job right, and my iPad is again fully functional.

I stepped outside the Apple Store at 1:59pm and walked back to the main library. My old buddy Michael joined me in the courtyard at 2:21pm for a chat over raspberry coffee cake.

He left me to rustle up dinner with his friend Jamie at 3:36pm, so I walked back to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot at 3:53pm waiting on their 4pm spot. LightFoot had his sexy glasses on again. Yum!

I zipped by my local Sephora to check my makeup and was back before they were done setting up their equipment. But at 4:23pm, my darlings' beautiful music was indefinitely delayed due to rain.

After they wheeled away seeking cover from the elements, I walked down the street to check on my darling TambourineKicker who was packing up and heading home. He did give me 1.5 organic carrots before disappearing into the night, though, which made me giggle.

Still chewing on carrot, ODean lured me into the zero gravity massage chair at the Brookstone. That is an awfully nice chair, and I am not even a fan of massages. (I am too ticklish.)

By 5:13pm, I was in the doorway of the Trimana hiding from the light sprinkle waiting on ODean as he changed into his rain shoes. ODean left me as I walked to the Santa Monica Place.

The rain was much heavier than just a light sprinkle by 6:13pm as I sat in the eaves of the Santa Monica Place redownloading all of my apps since the recovery that afternoon. But by 6:47pm, the rain had let up completely, and the air was dry.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me smile like an angel.

After the news, I walked back down the Promenade and had a chat with my darling Handsome. He was the new Assistant Manager at my local Trimana. And, yes, he was doing well.

I caught the 8:55pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well and woke up for breakfast on Monday, 14Dec2015. By 8:28am, I was seated outside of the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played me Tales of Brave Ulysses by my darlings Cream as I fixed my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:49am.

[3photos]

I worked there online until I left to collect my mail at 11:02am. My mother had sent me some sort of envelope of goodies with Priority Mail delivery on 10Dec, and I wanted to make sure I received it. But, no, it was 14Dec, and it had not arrived yet.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 1:43pm to run some errands and was on the bus back at my place by 2:46pm. Then, I napped.

I had a snack for dinner at 5pm and was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:17pm. I walked around the Promenade a little and checked my makeup in my local Sephora before I perched at the Santa Monica Main Library at 6:36pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:07pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it left me grateful for all the friends worldwide I have made since 2009.

I left the library at 7:39pm, and I walked to the Promenade. The wind was cold, but I had promised to meet Drew at 8pm beside the Apatosaurus. Drew was nowhere to be found.

Oddly, an old friend of TambourineKicker named Ritchie found me waiting out in the bitter cold for Drew. He offered me a cup of coffee, so at 8:28pm, we sat down in the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and then the Steak'n'Shake at 9:37pm.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our evening beginning at 8:28pm and ending at 10:18pm. And thank you!

Ritchie walked me to the bus stop where I caught the 10:50pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I slept well and woke up for breakfast on Tuesday, 15Dec2015. By 8:35am, I was outside the Pico Branch Library. This blog post was finished at 8:45am on 15Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Now what? Now, we end Obama's "egg" forever.

My beautiful world, Obama's "egg" needs to be forced to end already. The time has come for this nation to be America again. Exercise your Constitutional rights already people!

We have rights that absolutely NO AUTHORITY can take away from us by virtue of our living in America in the first place. According to the First Amendment...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

We have a right to worship according to any religion we choose. We have a right to speak the truth in every public forum, especially in all forms of news reporting.

We have a right to be together. And we have a right to a TIMELY correction of any abridgment of these rights!

We used to be America. I have no idea what we have become since Obama took office, but this is not America. My beautiful nation, EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS! The time has come we make this country America again.

This is not a revolution. This is the return of Constitutional rights. This is the restoration of America to what we were before Obama. Stop letting that Terrorist Dictator Obama terrorize you! Choose to be free!

My selfless support system, is everyone okay? Does anyone need anything?

It sounds like Obama's conspiracy which has already openly admitted they will NEVER end Obama's "egg" until after it has destroyed me has been using their extensive quack records of war crimes from unlawful imprisonment to literal torture they have already committed against me as some sort of justification to continue using the same war crimes against me.

Destroy them. They are using PROVEN war crimes to justify future war crimes.

Stop allowing these international criminals the freedom to commit and attempt the same crimes over and over again, especially their conspiracy with proven Terrorist Dictator Obama. Arrest them all.

Figure out their entire power structure and chain of command and take Obama's entire oligarchy of proven war criminals and proven terrorists down.

I have a particularly low tolerance for Obama's anti-reality propaganda machine that uses degrading lies about me to make such war crimes against me acceptable to the public.

No, I have never been a pregnant lesbian man. I am a celebate bisexual woman who reports every time Obama sends someone to rape me.

Force those lying bastards, especially the ones who claim I, Ms. Squid B. Varilekova, am any woman other than HRH Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek, to suffer our disdain for their lowlife crimes.

My selfless support system, turn them all in for aiding and abetting war crimes, human trafficking, systemic rape, torture, and treason.

I tolerate crimes against my people and against my once-great nation as much as I tolerate crimes against myself-- not at all. And a crime against me is a crime against the entirety of humanity.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, press every damn charge against every damn one of them. On the upside, if they claim I am pregnant, they are admitting I am female.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I will see you tonight, Tuesday, 15Dec, at Harvelle's.

My darling MannedUp, it was wonderful seeing you on Sunday; even though, the rain drove you away. I will see you tonight. You are such a sweetheart, Taylor. I know love when I feel love.

My darling GeneralLee, yes, yes, we are finally together again tonight. Are you extending your residency at Harvelle's into 2016? That would make me very happy.

My darling Bogart, you have never been more important, have you? Thank you for organizing the entire world's universal disobedience to all of Obama's rules.

We are not "rushing into a revolution without considering its impact." That sort of lie comes from people who call me a pregnant lesbian man, so they can manipulate the public into staying subservient to them.

We are much too slowly restoring the human rights of all people in America. Throwing off the chains of Obama's terrorism cannot happen soon enough. I and my people have suffered much too long with no one in leadership in this nation caring about any of us.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, date night Sunday night was rained out.

My darling LightFoot, we will make up for it tonight. I hate missing date night, but as long as I get to see you, we have a chance for sweet moments between us. Kisses, my handsome boyfriend!

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, I heard you yesterday, Monday morning, tell me, "Not long now." I trust you, handsome. You hate living without me as much as I hate living without you. I can hang on until you reach me.

Beloved, what do you think about a sequel to your 2013 Christmas gift as your 2015 Christmas gift? That is what I have begun stewing up for you, the further adventures of Honey and Beloved. I pray it turns out as well as the first one did.

My hero and my king, all I want for Christmas is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment