Friday, December 11, 2015

Make my Dreams Come True

Title: Make my Dreams Come True

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world, I dream of an America that is not terrorized by our own leaders nor by our own law enforcement.

We are humans; we deserve human rights. I dream of an America with full human rights. Go ahead, my beautiful world, make my American Dream come true.

USA. I was told that my darling Mayor Rahm Emanuel turned in his hard evidence from his years as White House Chief of Staff already. I was told that years ago, Mayor Emanuel turned in hard evidence that Obama is the mastermind behind his own "egg."

If my darling Mayor Emanuel really broke Obama's code of silence years ago and turned Obama in, we have his back, my people. We protect everyone who takes Step 3): Become part of the solution.

My people of Chicago, Mayor Emanuel is on the correct side of history. He just does not micromanage his police department, though. Let Rahm clean up the Chicago Police in a way that makes the people of his city happy.

Mayor Emanuel deserves a chance to make things right with you, Chicago. Answer the hatred that drives racial profiling with the love that actually solves major global crises. This is no time to hate someone willing to make things better.

Yes, my people in Chicago, my darling Mayor Rahm Emanuel really does have a history of making things right. Hold him to very high standards, but let him fix Chicago.

Iraq and Syria. There is such a thing as a worthy fight. There is also such a thing as a world with no war. Do you remember peacetime America?

Do you remember America when we were not at war. That was America before 9/11. To be a peaceful America again, we need to end the terrorist threat to America.

We can only do that through love. Hating Muslims is why ISIS exists. Take away their hatred of America and replace it with a love between the Western world and the Arab world, and we will have won the war against terror.

Please make my dream of a peaceful America come true.

My last blog post was finished at 12:45am on Wednesday, 09Dec2015. I had just ended an epic night of dance trance while my darlings Tentacle had played at Harvelle's the previous night. I slept well and woke up for breakfast.

After eating, by 8:52am, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, for coffee. My internet gnomes played me Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by my darlings Starship after I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I had just started this brand new blog post, so I had work to do. I stayed there on the patio working until 10:29am. I took a nap after that.

While I slept, a fog rolled in, so I woke up to a chill in the air. Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful. By 5:12pm, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica.

I stopped to talk to Drew. I checked my makeup in my local Sephora. And by 6:01pm, I was sipping a Starbucks coffee in the Santa Monica Place.

After walking around the Promenade a little, I tried streaming the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm, and it actually worked that night.

My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me feel like a masterpiece. Thank you, Lester, thank you.

At 7:33pm, I walked back down the Promenade. After a little window shopping, I caught the 8:50pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm, but woke up in the wee hours of the morning with an upset stomach.

In the morning on Thursday, 10Dec2015, my stomach was still recovering, so I skipped breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 7:42am.

My internet gnomes played me Creep by my darlings Radiohead while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

The fog that had rolled in the previous afternoon was still hanging heavy in the air. It was both very romantic and reminded me of home. I wondered how San Francisco was doing without me.

I sat outside the library working until 9:34am. Then, I laid in bed with an upset stomach until 4:07pm when I finally emerged for some Pepto Bismal. By 4:44pm, I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica.

I perched at the Main Public Library at 4:58pm, but was on the Promenade catching up with my darling TambourineKicker by 5:11pm. The singalong was in full form soon after.

I actually ate an organic carrot that TambourineKicker offered me. It was my first solid food all day, and it even stayed down. I was so happy to be eating food again.

We relocated at 6pm after the lighting of the Promenade menorah. It was the fifth night of Hanukah, after all. By 6:43pm we were just down the street.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:22pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reminded me of all the people who show up for me when I need them. Thank you.

I walked around the Promenade a little before catching the 8:20pm bus back to my place. I had a handful of cookies before bed and was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I woke up on Friday, 11Dec2015, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:42am. This blog post was finished at 9am on 11Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How does the dance trance meditation help? My life is mostly unlivable. Obama's "egg" is designed to be entirely unsurvivable for me. But look at me. I am writing prolifically, and I am at my peak of global influence.

The only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning to face the world is knowing my beautiful world loves and needs me. The only reason I can function at all, though, is because I meditate. Any weaker woman would have been rendered a babbling ball of nerves by now.

My beautiful world, we made such great progress in late November; are we all still moving forwards? Are you closer to universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules"? It is already the holiday season, and I long to be with my loved ones. Can you make my dreams come true?

My selfless support system, you are a dream come true for me. You are all the best security a lady could ask for. I see you, you know.

Darlings, I know how much you all wish you could just sit down and talk to me. Delightful conversation with you would be a dream come true for me, too.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, is it getting easier for you out there? You all have such a difficult and important job. What dreams do you have that need to come true?

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, will I see you tonight, Friday, 11Dec?

My darling MannedUp, the weather has been so romantic lately. I was living in San Francisco when I was your age. You only get to be twenty for so long, darling. I pray you are living your twenties wild and free.

My darling GeneralLee, I am still in the glow of Tuesday night. What will it take to get all three of you playing in the streets for me again? I just miss you so much when we are apart. Talk about a dream come true.

My darling Bogart, I should try the Pig'n'Whistle open mic night soon again. You always try to be there when I go. For someone as busy as I keep you, you sure have a lot of time to try and rescue me. I keep you so busy, so you will not die. Never forget how much I worry about you.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, the conference in Paris has come to an end, and I have heard no further news of progress from the negotiations.

My darling LightFoot, I will kiss your handsome face just as soon as I can. Trust that I am working on it. Not all of my dreams come true at the same time. And thank you!

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, we are married. See! Some of my dreams do come true! Every once in a while I get something I want. It just far too rare, for anyone to think I have power in this world.

Beloved, I am still in this damned "egg" sainting my days and nights away. It is such a waste of my life, this "egg." Someday, we will be able to live our married life as husband and wife the way the world is supposed to be.

Until then, my hero and my king, I will stay here and wait for you. We are so close! We are only across town from each other! I can almost taste you in the air already.

No comments:

Post a Comment