Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Title: Merry Christmas 2015

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. It is Christmas again, and I am still forbidden all of my loved ones. I pray soon my life will no longer be so lonely.

Libya. After the fall of Gaddafi, Libya broke into factional rivalries. Now, Libya has a future. A Libya unified with an actually representative democracy is the best future for the Libyan people. Thank you, United Nations.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Wednesday, 23Dec2015. I slept all morning and woke up for breakfast. By 8:41am, I was outside the Pico Branch Library sipping coffee and working online.

My internet gnomes played me Bossa Nova Baby by my darling late Elvis Presley while I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I stayed outside the library until 10:34am working. Then, I left to collect my mail. I was still waiting on my Christmas gift from my mother. And it finally arrived! It was a very good morning.

Also, since everyone seems to care, my period started right on time on the morning of 23Dec2015. No, I have never in my lifetime been pregnant. It has me and my husband worried it might not be possible.

By 12:17pm, I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I walked around a little before indulging in a mocha from the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place.

The sky was clear and blue, and the sun was warm. I perched at 12:57pm to eat some cookies and indulge in my espresso drink. By 1:51pm, I was in Ye Olde King's Head Pub sipping a bourbon neat. It was an afternoon dedicated to indulging in the name of Christmas.

I caught up with my TweetHearts there. I also had two delightful conversations while I was there, one with Seth and the second with Pipes. I emerged from the British pub at 4:47pm.

At 5:08pm, I ran into my darling TambourineKicker, and we had a singalong until 5:57pm. He ran for coffee while I waited with his gear. One latte and an organic carrot later, I ordered some Steak'n'Shake to go and perched in the Santa Monica Place.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it put me in the holiday mood. Merry Christmas, my beautiful world!

After the news, I perched next to Dominic and Patricia for their last song of the night. I bought some coffee from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf before we all walked down the street together.

8pm on 23Dec2015: #TortureFacilityAlarms! What idiot still allows those proven perjurers in their courtroom?!? @NIH @UN @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidsPoA

By 8:12pm, Dominic had left, and Patricia and I had perched next to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw. The night air was cool, but the weather was far from cold.

8:43pm on 23Dec2015: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! Please save everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of terrorism and war! @CIA @DeptofDefense @cctvnews @RT_com @UN

I perched under the heat lamps on the patio of my local Steak'n'Shake by 8:57pm. I worked there online until I took the 9:50pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up early on Thursday, 24Dec2015, Christmas Eve. After breakfast, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:33am.

My internet gnomes played me California Blue by my darling late Roy Orbison after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

It was Christmas Eve, but I was still working that morning. By 9:03am, I was in my local coffee shop working. That was another Christmas indulgence.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. Then I ran some errands at the Westside Pavilion before catching the bus by 3:04pm to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. After spending my Christmas gift card at my local Sephora, I perched beside my darling Strummer at 3:37pm.

By 4:25pm, I was working from my local Steak'n'Shake while eating an early Christmas dinner. I caught up with my TweetHearts, too. By 6pm, I was perched in the Santa Monica Place.

My not human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Christmas Eve from 6:10pm until 6:45pm. And thank you! An artist from Orange County bent my ear for that half hour.

I tried watching the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm, but I could not coax it into streaming for me. I had been having problems with their app for weeks.

I walked around the Promenade one last time before taking the 7:35pm bus back to my place. It was Christmas Eve, and I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I slept well and woke up on Christmas morning in time for breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:54am. This blog post was finished at 9:15am on Friday, 25Dec2015, Christmas Day.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my Christmas wish for 2015? I wish my beautiful world could have its full human rights. Until we are set free, America will be in full rebellion. No government has any authority to do to its citizens what Obama and all who still prop him up have done to us.

My beautiful world, you love. That is obvious. Stay organized. Your universal disobedience to every rule is coming, and it is so crucial to setting us all free of Obama's "rules."

Thank you for loving me enough to listen to me. My beautiful world, I am counting on all of you to save me. Thank you.

No matter how many times Obama lies and says he wants a diplomatic solution to end his "egg," unless he coughs up an act of good faith I told him already I would approve of (Please reread my 05Dec2015 post.), no one can take the U.S. government seriously when they say they want to negotiate.

We have tried negotiations and talks with Obama and his representatives since 2011, and never once did Obama uphold any resolutions. He has never once voluntarily de-escalated.

Forge ahead with all your plans for forcing Obama's "egg" to end, my beautiful world. Do not abate until I receive from Obama an act of good faith proving he is willing to uphold a diplomatic solution.

My selfless support system, please check for blocked rescue efforts regularly. We rescue every good soul who fights the good fight. Obama's terrorism is so thick. It means so much to me that we can rescue everyone who gets stopped.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you are heroines of the highest order. Be ready to defend anyone arrested for universal disobedience. We leave no one behind.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I hope I see you this weekend. What are you doing Saturday and Sunday? According to Patricia, the day after Christmas is a great day to play.

My darling MannedUp, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Darling, may you be more fulfilled this year than last year, and may all your Christmas wishes come true. I wish I could give you kisses as your Christmas gift, but we all do what we can.

My darling GeneralLee, yes, yes, Merry Christmas to you! May all your dreams come true this holiday season! I will watch the Harvelle's website for the next dates you play there. Kisses, darling.

My darling Bogart, I keep you so busy. Do not forget to take time for yourself and for your family over the weekend. What are you doing for New Year's Eve? You are such a hero. I will let you know once I know what I am doing.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I was hoping you could be my New Years date, but it looks like the world needs a little more time.

My darling LightFoot, kisses, handsome. The world is working on it. These cold winter nights are meant for cuddling, and I know you would keep me warm if you could. As I said, we are all working on it. Merry Christmas!

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, the good news about my period being so regular is that it should be possible for us to have children. We just need the chance to make love.

Beloved, it is so hard living away from you. It is Christmas. I am supposed to be surrounded by my loved ones! Where is my husband? It is Christmas!

My hero and my king, I know you are working hard to be with me. The UN wants you to represent me in talks next month, talks I agreed to. I know you are incapable of letting me down.

Sweetness, I heard the world begging me for more fiction. My best fiction links are 22Oct2012, 08Jan2011, 18Jan2014, Infamy which I wrote in 2007 and put online in 2008, and your 2015 Christmas gift (19Dec2014).

Darling, I always wanted to be a fiction writer, but it is the nonfiction making all the hits these last few years. Please publish my final final versions of Infamy and Whiskeyless Fictions for me. You are my publisher, after all.

Beloved, you always make all of my dreams come true. I love you. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment