Thursday, December 17, 2015

Why We Do This

Title: Why We Do This

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. When asked why he climbed Mt. Everest, Sir Edmund Hillary answered, "Because it's there." Why do we fight to so hard to save America out from under Barack Obama, because his "egg" is here. We would fight an "egg" no matter where it was.

If Obama did not want us to fight him, he would have ended his "egg" by now.

Americans speak up. This nation will rise and throw off the terrorism that enforces Obama's "egg." Which side of history will you be on when America's rights are finally restored?

USA. We must raise our children fully grounded in the reality of the world we live in. We must raise our children to say something if they see something. And we must raise our children to be brave.

My last blog post was finished at 8:45am on 15Dec2015. My internet gnomes played Where is my Mind? by my darlings the Pixies as I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[3photos]

It was the start of a brand new blog post, so I had a lot of writing to do. I worked there outside of the library until 10:58am when I left to collect my mail. I was still waiting on the same envelope of goodies from my mother.

Yes, the envelope finally arrived, so I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 11:17am. I looked around for Ritchie, but I could not find him. I would keep looking for him all day.

I perched in the Starbucks on Wilshire at 11:48am for a chicken and artichoke sandwich before walking to the main library with my coffee. After a brief chat with my old buddy Michael, I hunted down Drew. I was back in the Starbucks on Wilshire by 1:11pm.

I met a local songwriter named JT there. He bent my ear for a little while. Feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Tuesday, 15Dec2015, starting at 1:11pm and ending at 1:42pm.

At 1:42pm, I saw Ritchie walk by, so I bought us some lunch at a local vegan eaterie named Goji also on Wilshire Blvd. Ritchie is vegan, not me, but the food was still tasty. By 2:38pm, we were back in the Starbucks on Wilshire which we finally left at 3:27pm.

After parting ways with Ritchie, I sat down on a park bench on the Promenade at 3:47pm to catch up with my TweetHearts. By 4:04pm, my darlings Denmantau had appeared and had begun setting up their equipment.

I stayed next to Denmantau until 5:34pm. They are always a good show. Then, I bought a cup of coffee from the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place and did a little work.

They get all shy and awkward at that Starbucks as if I were a supermodel to them. It is a great place for coffee.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:07pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it reminded me of why I do my job all day every day and every night.

My job is staying strong for everyone that sees me.

By 8:09pm, I was seated at Harvelle's sipping a bourbon and waiting for my darlings Tentacle to take the stage. The weather had been chilly but nowhere near as cold as the night before. It was nice stepping indoors.

There were two opening acts before my darlings Tentacle took the stage at 10:12pm. And for a little over an hour, all was beautiful in my world. It was a particularly good night for dancing.

I slipped away into the night at 11:26pm after the music ended. I caught the 11:48pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I woke up on Wednesday, 16Dec2015, and was eating breakfast at my local Subway by 8:26am. My internet gnomes played me Is This Any Way to Fall in Love? by my darling Ms. Linda Eder after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[4photos]

I soon stopped back inside again for a cookie and sat there on the patio of my regular morning haunt writing all morning. I left to run errands at 10:11am.

After a nap, dinner at 5pm was uneventful. I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:23pm. I checked my makeup in my local Sephora before perching with a cup of coffee from my favorite Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place at 6:04pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:07pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it shone with progress. My beautiful world, we really are making progress.

At 7:45pm, I sat down on the Promenade next to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw as she sang. After a little window shopping, I caught the 8:50pm bus back to my place.

I was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well and woke up for breakfast. By 8:36am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway. This blog post was finished at 8:50am on Thursday, 17Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I fight so hard when I am Obama's greatest victim? To quote my darling Mr. Jon Bon Jovi, "You live for the fight when it's all that you've got." I have nothing else in my life but the fight.

Obama forbids me all of my friends and my loved ones. Obama forbids me my house. Obama forbids me my husband. Obama forbids me all money to live on. Obama forbids me basic human rights.

If Obama did not want me to fight him so damn hard, he would have made me complacent. The only way to influence or control me is by being nice to me. Obama's insistence I must suffer more and more everyday just makes me fight him smarter and harder.

My beautiful world, we arrested someone for war crimes on 14Dec2015. May that be the beginning of many more arrests. Progress feels fantastic. We have an America to save; that is why we do what we do.

My selfless support system, turn in EVERYONE. Turn in every person guilty of enforcing Obama's rules and guilty of aiding and abetting Obama's war crimes against me. They will never stop on their own; they need to be arrested.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you do such amazing and wonderful work. I know why YOU do what you do. You fight the good fight because I need you. You are such heroes.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, Tuesday, 15Dec2015 was magical.

My darling MannedUp, please extend your residency at Harvelle's into 2016. That is just way too much fun. I am sure you cannot see me from behind the drum kit, but trust that you make me a very happy cephalopod every Tuesday night. I love you, too.

My darling GeneralLee, never forget why we do this. Some have said it is better to burn out than to fade away, but we are just beginning your career as my Piazzolla. You are the preeminent band of my Renaissance. What do you see in your future? I love you, too.

In the words of my darling late Jack London... [meme]

My darling Bogart, I can only guess what date you chose for universal disobedience. And what an appropriate date it is. I knew you were incapable of letting me down. I know you do this because you love me. I love you, too.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, we have a connection, darling, that most normal couples could never dream of achieving.

My darling LightFoot, Sunday night date night might have been rained out, but we stole some moments just for ourselves Tuesday night. I keep all of my promises. Did I really make you giggle? Joy of joys! I made you giggle! Never forget that I love you, too.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, we are such a romantic love story. That is why I save talking to you for last-- to make people read all of the way through before they find the love story. You are my husband and my king. We are the future.

Beloved, I know you do what you do because you love me. You seek no higher glory than spending your future in my arms every night. And how glorious would that be!

My hero and my king, we are so close I can already taste you. Save a space for me where your lips meet. Your personal goddess is coming home to nest, and you are all I ever asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment