Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stop Wasting Me

Title: Stop Wasting Me

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world, Obama's "egg" is designed to throw me away. Please stop wasting me and my calling in life. Take this damned "egg" down!

France. The climate talks are reaching an end, and it sounds like we have legally binding resolutions. Hallelujah! Now, my beautiful world, make sure you enforce this treaty.

My last blog post was finished at 9am on 11Dec2015. My internet gnomes played me Any Way You Want It by my darlings Journey as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

I stayed outside the library working until 11:06am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped and woke up to repeating torture facility alarms. I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm.

By 5:26pm, I was on the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I walked around for a little while, but at 5:45pm, I spotted my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot waiting for their 6pm spot.

They were around the corner of the Anthropologie store just off the Promenade. Oh, how I had missed them the last couple of weekends! AND LightFoot wore his glasses. I always prefer my sexy menfolk in glasses. Giggle.

Their beautiful music began at 6:28pm. I kicked my shoes to the curb at 7:10pm. The night was gorgeous. My darlings played until 7:54pm, and every note was beautiful. I was dancing on music I had never heard before as fast as they could play it for me.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:05pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it told me I need to work harder. Lester, thank you.

After the news, I went back to find my darlings Tentacle, but they were gone. Obama had already stolen them away from me. So, I updated these blog notes and caught the 9:20pm bus back to my place.

I was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I woke up early on Saturday, 12Dec2015. After breakfast, I was at the Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:26am.

My internet gnomes played me Eyes of the World by my darlings Fleetwood Mac. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:36am.

[photo]

The sky was sunny, and the Farmers' Market was bustling. The first torture facility alarm of the day was at 10:35am. I sat outside of the library and worked for hours. I finally left for my place at 11:14am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:17pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

And it was 5:31pm when I sat down next to Patricia and her grandson Dominic to watch her dance while he played his Andean flutes. At 5:38pm, my 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle wheeled their equipment by on their way to their 8pm spot.

6:06pm on 12Dec2015: #TortureFacilityAlarm! Arresting them is the only way to protect me from them! @NIH @ICC @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidsPoA

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot eventually decided to play in front of the Apple Store at 8pm. I looked around for Patricia a little including a brief chat with Drew before perching in the Santa Monica Place to stream the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:10pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Jose Diaz-Balart, and it made me hopeful for the future. Maybe someday I will have the full human rights owed to me ever since 2009 when Obama took office.

By 7:41pm, I was perched across the street from my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot waiting for them to setup their equipment. Massive urban warfare alarms went off at 7:50pm. I asked my beautiful world to send all the help they could.

My darlings started playing at 8:32pm. Alarms went off almost constantly, and the wind was cold. I finally just sat down at 9:44pm knowing I had no way to warm up.

They played until 9:55pm. The weather was so cold that I left my darlings there packing up their equipment and caught the 10:25pm bus. It was still more than a delight being able to see them at all.

I was curled up and asleep by 11pm. I slept very well and woke up on Sunday, 13Dec2015, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:36am. This blog post was finished at 8:50am on 13Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why did Obama libel me a prostitute in 2009? He had two reasons. First, he spread that lie to degrade me to make the world not care about anything he does to me. Secondly, he wanted no one to care about how much he rapes me.

Obama is my rape-slaver. He enslaved me and raped me in my sleep, so I could never prove it was happening. This began in May2009. I will not be free of Obama until his "egg" is forced to end.

My beautiful world, please stop wasting me. Obama's "egg" is a waste of me and of my calling in life. Obeying Obama means you are choosing to waste me. Please stop choosing to obey Obama's "egg."

7:08pm on 11Dec2015: Is it true Obama is refusing to negotiate? He just wants his egg at all costs to American lives, rights, and money?

Is Obama really refusing to compromise? Did he really reject the resolution from the talks in France? He wants me destroyed all costs to humanity and refuses to end his "egg"? Then you need to stop letting Obama have an "egg" in the first place!

What purpose does Obama's "egg" serve? All it does is make me suffer inhumane indignities including poverty, rape, and slavery, so Obama and his conspiracy can maintain their impunity for starting their psychopathic "egg" in the first place.

Take Obama's permission to have an "egg" at all away from him completely.

Arrest everyone everywhere guilty of enforcing, writing, and manifesting his "rules." Choose to stop obeying Obama's "rules." Most importantly, stop permitting Obama legitimacy. He is a world monster, NOT a world leader. Stop allowing Obama's "egg" at all!

My selfless support system, you know my life is precious. That is why you are all here-- to make sure this good, green world does not lose me. I just wish there were more I could do to help you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, this "egg" is such a waste of all of us. Imagine what we could accomplish if we were not fighting war criminals led by Obama 24/7.

My darlings, you do everything you do to make sure the world will not lose me to Obama. The entire world is so grateful to you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it was wonderful seeing you again, as fleeting as it was Friday night.

My darling MannedUp, I would dance on your melody any day. Thank you for coming back to me. My weekends get lonely and cold when you are not around. Is everyone okay?

My darling GeneralLee, I heard that your song From Far Away, or whatever its real title is, is getting good coverage. I love that song. Congratulations. You are my Piazzolla, after all.

My darling Bogart, Obama was refusing to compromise. He was just stalling the end of his "egg" until after he can destroy me. Have you heard the deranged lunacy his proven conspiracy was spewing in the courtroom all of 11Dec alone?

Your job of organizing universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules" has never been more important. Please set me people free of Obama. Everyone just needs to do it en masse.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, yeah, you in glasses, YUM!

My darling LightFoot, it sounds like the talks in France came up with a good resolution after I told the world what to do since Obama continues to refuse to compromise. I pray I get to kiss you sooner rather than later. We will see what the world came up with.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you are my future. I am stewing up your 2015 Christmas gift already. This year should be better than last year. I cannot wait for the days I get to slip my love notes to you in the pockets of your vest for you to find with surprise while out and about during your day.

Beloved, you are still my ultimate goal. You are my happily ever after. The world will not let us down. I love you. Thank you for being willing to wait for me.

My hero and my king, make sure you get a copy of the resolution from Paris, so you and SynSyn can make sure it is something we can live with. There is no way for me to see it, so there is no way for me to agree to it. But I trust your decision on the topic.

My handsome husband, do you remember 2010 when I begged the entire world from inside the torture facility in Liverpool not to allow my EVIL father to get an adult guardianship over me, but the world said, "Just go back to the U.S. under your father's control; everything will be better."

Darling, make sure the world never does that to me again. Make sure there is absolutely nothing in the resolution I do not want. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment