Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nope, the "Egg" is Still Here.

Title: Nope, the "Egg" is Still Here.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Despite grand progress, Obama is still enforcing his "egg" with the horrors of terrorism and oppression.

Kenya. When al Shabaab attacked a bus in Kenya, the Muslims shielded the Christians from attack. Love our Muslim brothers and sisters, my beautiful world; love will save us all.

We are only one world, so we must live together. We must love each other, and we must shield each other. This is news from my beautiful world. This is news from people who heed my message of love. Thank you!

My last blog post was finished at 8:55am on Monday, 21Dec2015. My internet gnomes played me Dead Man's Party by my darlings Oingo Boingo while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

So much had happened the previous day, so I was very busy that morning. I worked outside the library until 10:44am when I left to collect my mail. My mother had mailed me my Christmas gift, and it was supposed to arrive that morning. No, I did not arrive.

My building's Christmas party was at noon. The staff did a great job with it. I napped until dinner at 5pm which was tasty yet uneventful. By 5:13pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

This absolute jack(expletive) took to harassing me the moment I arrived. If a woman screams at you, "Harassment! Harassment! Harassment! Leave me alone!" you need to leave her alone NOT keep harassing her!

If he would have told me he was an Iowan, I would have believed him; he was THAT level of disrespectful. He had a long history of disrespectful sexual harassment with me, too. He must have been an Iowan; only they are so morally bankrupt.

I calmed down by catching up with my TweetHearts. I learned my Metropolis of Angels was alive again trying to rescue me, but Obama's terrorism was so thick no one could reach me.

I perched at the Santa Monica Main Library at 6:20pm, and the first alarms went off at 6:38pm. I sent all the help I could.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:02pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me proud. Thank you, Lester.

It had started sprinkling while I watched the news, so I caught the 7:50pm bus back to my place. I snacked on cookies and caught up with my TweetHearts before dozing off. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I woke up on Tuesday, 22Dec2015, in time for breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:18am.

My internet gnomes played me Teach Me, Tiger by darling late Marilyn Monroe as I checked my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:29am.

[3photos]

It was a busy morning. It turned out the U.S. Military was sending troops to help rescue me from Obama's "egg." And my brave rescuers had spent the entire previous day trying to reach me.

I worked there outside of the Pico Branch Library until 10:34am when I left to collect my mail. I was still waiting on my Christmas gift my mother had sent to me with Priority Mail 2-Day delivery on 18Dec2015.

The mailman came and went, but still my Christmas gift from my mother had not arrived. I did get a Christmas card she had snail mailed to me 1st Class Mail on 19Dec, though.

Lunch was tasty yet uneventful. I napped for a little and was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 4:07pm. The rain was sprinkling again as I waited.

Upon arriving, I checked my makeup in my local Sephora before perching on a park bench at 4:44pm to catch up with my TweetHearts. By 5:14pm, I was down the street beside a street musician.

My darling Ms. Samantha Pearl strummed and sang until 5:28pm. While catching up with TweetHearts in the Santa Monica Place, I received distressing news.

6:34pm on 22Dec2015: @ICC @UN You need to arrest EVERYONE in BLOODSTAINED Iowa guilty of enforcing Obama's "egg" from 2009 until now. #PANIC #EMERGENCY @RT_com

An obviously dirty court had ruled to send me back to the most evil place that has ever existed in human history past, present, or future: ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa. I had no idea how much time I would have left in my HOME of California.

I tried watching the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm, but I could not get it to stream. I told them I would watch the following morning, and I left the Santa Monica Place.

It was 7:47pm when I ran into Patricia out on the Promenade. I had been trying to call my mom all day since it was her birthday, but she had not been around to pick up. Patricia and I made my last attempt to call my mom at 7:47pm. Nope. There was still no answer.

I walked Patricia to her bus stop at 8pm, and by 8:18pm, I was sitting in Harvelle's sipping my drink. My band of darlings took the stage at 10:12pm, and they played just a little later than usual.

It was 11:35pm and right before their last song when I snuck out the door to make sure I could still catch the last bus to my place. I slipped in the door of my bedroom at 12:02am.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 23Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I have any advice for my beautiful world as we enter the end game? This is no time to get complacent. Yes, we are making grand progress, but we need to keep our edge not let complacency slow us down.

My beautiful world, on the morning of 21Dec2015, you issued Obama's arrest warrant on international charges. THANK YOU!

Sadly, there is so much corruption in the government that simply arresting Obama will not be enough to end his "egg." You need to arrest everyone enforcing Obama's crimes against his own people that he mislabeled "rules."

If removing Obama were enough, his "egg" would have ended in 2013 with his impeachment. But Obama has too much infrastructure. We need to arrest his entire conspiracy.

My selfless support system, the world is very busy right now. Thank you for keeping me safe until I can afford a personal security team. Soon, darlings, we will finally be able to talk.

My selfless support system, your role as my invisible security is so important. The world gets so nervous someone will hurt me even more than Obama orders. Thank you for easing everyone's worried minds.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you are all awesome all of the time. You do difficult work, and you do it phenomenally well.

Right now, darlings, we need to focus on forcing ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me FOREVER. Syniva, you have my full permission to do everything you need to do. You all do.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it was wonderful seeing you last night, Tuesday, 22Dec, at Harvelle's.

My darling MannedUp, so you can schedule, I have plans for Friday, Christmas Day, but I will be back on the Promenade on Saturday and Sunday. I would love to see you. I also completely understand if you cannot make it. It is Christmas, after all.

My darling GeneralLee, last night was beautiful. It was so wonderful to see you all. I would apologize for not dancing, but meditation was a no-go that night sadly. When are you playing there next?

My darling Bogart, I hope this holiday season sees you happy and fulfilled. I keep you so busy; do not forget to take some time for yourself. I do not want to work you too hard. Darling, I want you happy.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, just kiss me already!

My darling LightFoot, I am sure the U.S. State Department has already called you, and I know you have had contact with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon already. Please reread my 05Dec2015 blog post. You are the most likely act of good faith I will receive.

Again, darling, this is no time to get complacent, but you might soon be free to pick me up and take me to your home. Be ready.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, I agreed to your representing me and my people in talks, assuming I get an act of good faith from Obama. Please reread my 05Dec2015 post.

Beloved, do you remember 2010 when I begged the world not to allow my EVIL father to get an "adult guardianship" over me, and the world said, "Just go to Iowa under your father's control; everything will get better."

NEVER let the world do that to me again. That time on the "alien planet" Iowa were the darkest, ugliest years of my life.

Sweetness, I was told the UN is waiting until Jan2016 for talks to make sure Obama stops threatening me with torture facilities. You know what two things I will accept as an act of good faith before I am willing to send you on my behalf; otherwise, they are having talks without us.

My hero and my king, I trust you. The UN has adopted a resolution to end Obama's "egg." The U.S. Military is sending troops. The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Obama for his crimes against his own people.

We have made great progress these last few days. But, still, Obama's "egg" is still here. I trust you to negotiate in my name, my handsome husband. I know you are incapable of letting me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment