Saturday, December 19, 2015

I Shoulder my Load

Title: I Shoulder my Load

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I know my job as a world leader. I have responsibilities that would cripple a weaker woman. But I still wake up every day and shoulder my load. Sometimes, if feels like the entire world rests on my shoulders.

Syria. My beautiful world, you listened to my policy on Syria, and you are making it come true. Thank you! Now, we need to make sure all of the refugees get to vote in the elections, too. You really do hear me when I scream inside this "egg."

My last blog post was finished at 8:50am on Thursday, 17Dec2015. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:03am before my internet gnomes played Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby by my darling Ms. Emmylou Harris.

[photo]

I had a very productive morning. I stayed outside my local Subway working until 10:04am when I left to run errands. After errands, I napped. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 3:51pm.

I bought a cup of coffee in the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place, and by 4:14pm, I was hugging ODean on the Promenade. He left me to chat with a musician, so I caught up with my TweetHearts.

At 4:39pm, I happened upon my darlings Denmantau, so I perched beside them for a little while. I even came back to them after I checked my makeup in my local Sephora.

By 5:24pm, I was in the Santa Monica Place enjoying more coffee and a snack. I caught up with my TweetHearts again. The first torture alarm of the day was at 5:41pm. I was told it was psychopath with a proven-dangerous control obsession with me.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:04pm. My evening hug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it reassured my faith that Obama's "egg" will finally be forced to end some day.

I caught the 8:20pm bus back to my place. I was not ready to sleep yet, though, so I stopped at my local Subway. I was curled up and asleep at my place by 10pm.

I slept well. After waking up on Friday, 18Dec2015, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 7:54am.

My internet gnomes played me I Don't Want to Hear it Anymore by my darling Ms. Dusty Springfield. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:02am.

[4photos]

It was Friday, and I had a lot of work to do. I sat out on the patio writing until 10:06am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. By 1:25pm, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica.

I tried to chat with my old buddy Michael, but he was not in the library. So, I bought a cup of coffee from the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place.

I perched on the Promenade and called my mom through FaceTime at 2:24pm. She was getting ready to go ballroom dancing.

There were nonstop alarms from about 1:45pm to 2:30pm. I could not tell what the alarms were for, but I sent all the help I could.

I found TambourineKicker at 2:37pm. Yes, we had a little singalong until about 3:55pm. While he was packing up his gear, I ran into Patricia in the ladies' room.

So, I walked around with Patricia a little until we finally perched on a park bench at 4:19pm. There were more alarms at 4:34pm, so I sent more help. I left Patricia at 4:51pm, and by 5:18pm, I was perched in the Starbucks on Wilshire.

5:32pm on 18Dec2015: #MyDarlingsTentacle weren't out and about before 5pm. Please double check on them. #ObamasModusOperandi has seen them in torture facilities.

By 6:41pm, I had taken a seat beside Patricia and her grandson Dominic to better hear Dominic's Andean flute music. There were no darlings Tentacle that night which had me rather worried for them, but I knew my Powers of Attorney were likely taking care of it.

That was the night I also learned that the United Nations had passed a unanimous resolution to end Obama's "egg" forever. My release date from the "egg" was chosen, and now the world just needed to enforce its own resolution.

Thank you, my beautiful world. I know love when I feel love.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reminded me to listen to my beautiful world as well as you listen to me.

I caught the 8:05pm bus back to my place and stopped for soup at my local Subway. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well and woke up in time for breakfast. I was at my regular morning haunt at 8:23am.

This blog post was finished at 8:40am on Saturday, 19Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my greatest responsibility? Staying brave for all of my people. Obama terrorizes everyone who loves me. I must stay strong and brave for everyone who sees me. I must offer my people hope that someday we will all be free again.

My beautiful world, when I need you, you always show up. Thank you.

I understand you are all very concerned for my safety. The safest conditions I can live under is my living in my own house with no "egg" destabilizing my surroundings any longer. I need the safety and security of my loved ones around me.

I heard we arrested someone on 17Dec for intentionally keeping me unsafe by intentionally keeping my loved ones away from me. Thank you! We need to arrest ALL of Obama's conspiracy guilty of enforcing his "egg."

My selfless support system, you are so wonderful. You have never kept me safer. Part of my responsibilities in this world is making sure you have everything you need. So, keep telling me every time you need anything.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, THANK YOU! When my people need me, you are always there to help me carry the burden. I am not alone holding up the sky; I have all of you. Thank you, my genius friends, thank you!

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it is the weekend!

My darling MannedUp, I missed you last night, Friday, 18Dec. You are such a faithful musician-lover, darling. You always show up for me. So, I was worried about you after you were blocked.

You are so young, darling. It is a relief to me to know I appeal to twenty-somethings. What are you going to do with the rest of your life after you rescue me? Does it get much better than playing me music? You will be able to do that all my life, though.

My darling GeneralLee, it is yet another day without you. I will see you next Tuesday, 22Dec, at Harvelle's, though. At least I get to see you.

It is yet another day when we fight the good fight. You are one of the ones I can count on to never give in nor give up. Darling, I would be so much safer if you, all of my loved ones, were allowed near me 24/7.

My darling Bogart, I am still forbidden from seeing you at all. But I know you are busy. Not only are you fighting to reach me, you are organizing universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules." You are such a hero, darling.

We will see each other again. I am working on it. Have faith I can get done what I need to get done just like I have faith you will get done what you need to get done.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, it was horrible not seeing you Friday night, 18Dec.

My darling LightFoot, you are such a sweetheart. I wish I could kiss your handsome face. Trust that I am working on it. We must find a way to be closer than across the street from each other.

Obama's conspiracy is so desperate for me to finally cheat on my husband for the first time since July2013. That is your power over them. You are the only other person I am willing to sleep with.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, you promised me we will have children. Thank you. Did you say you wanted three more or three total? Our communication is always a little iffy. We need at least one; I would prefer at least two.

Beloved, I am already thirty-eight. The world knows we need our combined genetic coding to romp and play for generations to come. We owe children to all of humanity. If Obama succeeds at making sure I never get to have children, I am a failure of evolution.

My hero and my king, does the world understand my biological clock is ticking? What is everyone still waiting for? When do I finally get human rights? I need you, my husband, so we can have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment