Monday, December 21, 2015

Keeping the Faith

Title: Keeping the Faith

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. This "egg" WILL end, my beautiful world. You, the world, are taking action. We arrest a new (expletive)hole every day. We are making progress towards human rights in America again. Keep faith in me just like I keep faith in all of you, my beautiful world. Obama's "egg" WILL end!

Burundi. There is no point in having a Constitution if nobody is upholding it. There is no point to having a government if someone President in violation of the Constitution is killing his enemies and leaving the bodies in the streets.

Yes, Burundi needs peacekeepers, but it also needs a new Constitutional election for the Office of President. Burundi needs a regime change. And it needs a PEACEFUL regime change.

My last blog post was finished at 8:40am on 19Dec2015. My internet gnomes played me Here She Comes Now by my darlings Nirvana while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[photo]

There had been big news the night before. The United Nations had just passed a unanimous resolution laying out the end to Obama's "egg." So, I was very busy that morning.

I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 11:11am. I perched in the Santa Monica Main Public Library at 11:27am. My time at the library included a brief run to my local Jack-in-the-Box for tacos. I left the library at 1:29pm and walked to the Promenade.

I checked my makeup in my local Sephora. Then, I ran into Maggie. We had a little chat. Eventually, I perched on a park bench outside the Guess store at 2:07pm. By 2:29pm, I was sipping a Pike's Place Roast from the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place.

I finished writing Sweetness's 2015 Christmas gift that afternoon. I also caught up with my TweetHearts. The rain started falling at 3:20pm, so I was indoors at the Starbucks on Wilshire by 3:49pm.

The rain was coming down hard at 4:07pm but had lightened up a lot by 4:19pm. Yet, it was raining heavily again at 4:36pm... And so the evening went.

4:33pm on 19Dec2015: @JaredLeto Dude! When is your next day off? The rain is keeping my friends away.

I knew my darlings Tentacle could not come out to play in the rain. There would be no meditation that night. I hate the weekends when I cannot have them. Week after week without them is bad enough.

I wrote the bulk of the speech I plan on delivering upon the end of Obama's "egg" before slipping away through the rain to the Santa Monica Place where I perched in the eaves and sipped more coffee.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Jose Diaz-Balart, and it was wonderful. It is the holiday season, after all. We all deserve a little cheer.

I took the 7:55pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well and woke up in time for breakfast. By 8:22am on Sunday, 20Dec2015, I was outside the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played me Brandy by my darlings Looking Glass while I checked my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:27am.

[2photos]

I worked there outside the library for hours. My mom called through FaceTime at 8:32am. She was in the process of choosing her travel dates to come visit me next month. It was wonderful to talk to her.

I left the library at 10:35am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:29pm. After walking around the 3rd Street Promenade a little, at 1:16pm, I sat down in the Pacific Palisades overlooking the ocean.

I tried calling my mom again through FaceTime at 2pm, but she did not pick up. So, I thought I would look around for TambourineKicker. I ended up watching Drew's Yoga for Cancer Foundation table for him at 2:21pm.

It was 3:07pm when I sat down across the street from Dominic and his Andean flutes. I took some time to catch up with my TweetHearts. Patricia showed up at 3:21pm.

My darlings Tentacle were absent all weekend. I hate when they are away.

That afternoon of 20Dec2015, I was told that military involvement was coming, but no one told me whose military. My Metropolis of Angels was alive trying to rescue me all weekend, so the proof of Obama's terrorism was getting around the world.

Dominic and Patricia moved down the street at 4pm, and I sat down beside them again at 5:10pm after Patricia had sent me for a refill for her Starbucks coffee. They performed until 5:55pm.

I moved down the street to listen to our local violist, my darling Mr. Daniel Morris, before perching in the Santa Monica Place to stream the news at 7:15pm.

6:45pm on 20Dec2015: Before I watch the news tonight: Obama agreed to an act of good faith, and the UN asked my husband to the negotiations? Did I get that right?

6:50pm on 20Dec2015: According to all of you, I got that right. Okay. Assuming I get an act of good faith, I will agree to negotiations represented by Sweetness.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kristen Welker, and you know, sometimes, the news comes from me and goes to them.

8:45pm on 20Dec2015: @UN @StateDept @BBCNews @cctvnews @RT_com #LightFoot can't reach me. Go back to plan you had before we thought we could negotiate with Obama

I caught the next bus back to my place and snacked on cookies before bed. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well and woke up on Monday, 21Dec2015, in time for breakfast. By 8:37am, I was outside the Pico Branch Library. This blog post was finished at 8:55am on 21Dec2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the first thing I will do once Obama's "egg" is forced to end? I will kiss my husband. That reminds me, I should probably practice my speech or something.

My beautiful world, I have no idea what day you all chose for my release from Obama's "egg," but THANK YOU! To enforce the end of Obama's "egg" I recommend arresting all who enforce Obama's human rights abuses instead of sanctions. Sanctions will make my people suffer instead of Obama's oligarchy.

As always, my beautiful world, I am an atheist. I put my faith in humanity. You never let me down. THANK YOU!

Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, is it true the U.S. Military has orders now to help rescue me? I heard on the afternoon of 20Dec that the "military" was coming, but they did not say whose military it was.

I know President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey has long wanted to rescue me. If Dictator Obama is in violation of the UN resolution to end his "egg," I also recommend arresting all people guilty of enforcing Obama's "egg" on international charges, especially if domestic charges are still impossible.

Darling Secretary Carter, Congress is going to throw a fit if Russia and NATO send troops but the U.S. does not move any. Republicans in particular are sensitive to knowing the U.S. has to be rescued from our first terrorist dictator by Russia and France.

My selfless support system, I put blind faith in all of you to keep me safe 24/7. Ever since June2015, you have not let even the slightest threat through to reach me. THANK YOU! You do an amazing job.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you amazing women will always have my faith. It is time for you all to think about what you want to do with your lives when Obama's "egg" finally ends.

All of our dreams will come true, so be specific with your plans for yourselves. I will always have room for all of you in my NGO. I will be very busy tending to the needs of this good, green world once Obama's "egg" cracks open, and I would love to count on your genius for help.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, the weekend was cold and lonely without you.

My darling MannedUp, the job I gave you all those months ago is making sure I always have music, so I can always do my job. Thank you. You do your job very well. I know I am never alone. You are so wonderful.

My darling GeneralLee, the job I gave you all those months ago is making sure I can meditate. Obama does not make your job very easy, but I know my darlings Tentacle come out and play every chance you get. Thank you, darling.

As for you, my darling Bogart, you have a very long to-do list. The one I know you are working on right now is organizing universal disobedience to all of Obama's rules.

The United Nations must have made your job easier when they laid out the end to Obama's "egg." I cannot wait to see you again. I know love when I feel love.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, your job has always been making Obama's "egg" as livable as possible.

My darling LightFoot, I miss you. I have not seen you since last Tuesday, and I will not see you again until next Tuesday. This "egg" is unlivable enough as it is. I know you are with me every chance you get. When Obama keeps you away, I worry about you so much. I love you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, your job is rescuing me. It looks like the United Nations beat you to it, though. Please call the United Nations Secretary General and see if they need any help from you or from my people you command in my absence.

Beloved, you are an extension of me. You take care of all of the leadership I do not have enough human rights to take care of myself. Thank you for doing your job so well. You are leading the world to come rescue me. I love you so much.

My hero and my king, did you get your 2015 Christmas gift? It is a little bit of a cliffhanger, but with no way to protect my copyrights due to the camera in my eye, I do what I have to do.

Beloved, ask everyone to fully document every act of terrorism that prevents my rescue from reaching me, and send the full documentation from EVERYONE to the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

It is possible nobody knows how bad it is on the front lines trying to rescue me. We need to prove to everyone that Obama enforces his "egg" with terrorism. Make sure you call Senator Diane Feinstein and Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter.

Someone is sending their military. We gladly accept all help, but things would be best if the U.S. was the first to move troops.

Sweetness, I love you. The United Nations has made sure I get to come home to you. Please thank them for me. The world has faith in us. Thank the heavens we can have faith in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment