Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Power of Prayer

Title: The Power of Prayer

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. There are people who believe in me. They have self-identified as followers of mine and created their own religion.

Last year, I accepted that fact despite being an atheist, and I am trying to shepherd my flocks despite my being forbidden from knowing they exist. I accepted my responsibilities in this world, and I am trying to be who my people need me to be for them.

India. The Dalai Lama is urging that we all teach the world compassion. Is there any lesson more important?

Sympathy means feeling the pain and suffering of another. Compassion means doing something to alleviate it. This world requires us to tell people what we need sometimes, and it also helps to tell people why we need it. But what helps more is seeking out people who need our love.

My beautiful world, did you alleviate someone's pain today? Will you do that every day? Can you look at the world with compassion? Can you fill the gaping hole that can only be filled with love?

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Thursday, 08Oct2015. I was curled up and asleep by 1:30am. I slept all morning and woke up in time for breakfast. After eating, I was at the Pico Branch of the Santa Monica Public Library by 8:46am.

My internet gnomes played me Heart is a Drum by Beck while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.





I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous night online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was hopeful. Yes, it filled me with hope. Maybe this "egg" will end after all.

I worked online for hours. I had a lot of writing and thinking to do that morning. I eventually left the library at 10:33am.

I took care of some odds and ends where I stay, and by 11:12am, I was at the Grey Block Pizza next door to my regular morning haunt eating lunch.

I took a bus to downtown Santa Monica at 11:41pm and perched at the main library at 11:55am. I worked there online all afternoon. I eventually left at 2:52pm.

At 3:07pm, I wandered into Ye Olde King's Head Pub for a Bailey's and coffee. I had only wanted to see their menus for high tea in case I wanted to take my mom there while she was in town, but why not a little Bailey's Irish Cream and coffee?

Of course, my mom called me at 3:14pm while I was sitting in the bar. I even showed her my Bailey's through FaceTime. She is so funny.

After mom hung up, I had a little friendly chat with the guy next to me who went home to literally watch paint dry. The next guy involved a conversation on Pilates and theoretical astrophysics. He was much more interesting. I left at 4:49pm after my one Bailey's and coffee was done.

I ran an errand back at my place before I perched on the patio of my local Steak'N'Shake at 5:59pm. I had the original double'n'cheese with bacon, a side of fries, and a soda all for less than $8.



Is it strange to love my local Steak'N'Shake? The people there are always so genuinely friendly; they have wifi; the patio lets me touch the sky while I eat; they are high quality inexpensive food; and even the fellow customers are wonderful.

I finished this sonnet there...

I will be Whom you Need

If we get justice, heaven all above...
The world will dawn on our sweet touch of love.
Just kiss my hands, my eyes, my ears, my nose.
What you would be without me heaven knows.

You say you worship me, but whom you bow
Before is whom I turn you into now.
I channel universal loving light.
What you respond to fills your lonely night.

You need what I make you see in yourself,
For you are beautiful to me. My shelf
Is lined with book on book of lasting truth.
I fight to free you fully, nail and tooth.

Now, if I ere, you may tell me I failed
But making me fail, no, that ship has sailed.


I was down the street with "Kevin" and my darling TambourineKicker by 7:36pm. We danced and sang until 7:57pm. "Kevin" wandered away, and I checked my makeup in my local Sephora.

My darling TambourineKicker started playing again at 8:44pm a little way down the street and played until 9:54pm. We split a cup of coffee and walked over to the bus stop together. I caught the 10:45pm bus back to my place.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Friday, 09Oct2015, and went to breakfast. After eating, I was at the Pico Branch Library sipping coffee by 8:44am. I particularly liked my I-am-not-dead-yet selfies that morning.





I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reminded me of how much you love me, my beautiful world.

My internet gnomes played me Van Halen's Hot for Teacher while I sipped coffee and worked online that morning. It was the start to a great day.

I left the library at 10:36am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took a nap and was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 4:17pm.

It was a wonderful day. At 4:27pm, I had found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were setting up their equipment.

Their beautiful music began at 4:53pm just as torture facility alarms vigilantly blared. I took my Benadryl at 5pm, so I knew I could meditate after 7pm. Every note they played was gorgeous. They stopped at 5:33pm and staked out a place to play at 6pm.

I stopped in my local Sephora to check my make up and after a brief chat with Drew, bought myself some dinner at the Shophouse which I ate beside my favorite fountain.

I found my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle setting up their equipment at 6:23pm. They started playing at 6:52pm, and at 7:06pm, I kicked off my shoes to meditate.

I warmed up faster than I thought I would, and I stayed in my zone until they stopped playing at 7:49pm. The night was glorious.

After they broke down their equipment and staked out a place to play at 10pm, I bought some frozen yogurt and sat down at 8:31pm to watch Denmantau who played until 9:32pm.

When they were done, I walked back to my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot and waited for them to play music again. "Kevin" manifested from the aether. My darlings began playing music at 10:22pm. I warmed up slowly.

It was a great night. The door between us stayed open until I had to leave them at 11:32pm, so I could catch the 11:45pm bus. It wrenches the still-beating heart out of my body every time I leave them, but it was the last bus of the night.

I arrived at my bedroom at 12:03am. This blog post was finished at 12:30am on Saturday, 10Oct2015, from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why does ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa call me "Napoleon Bonaparte" every time I press charges against them every time they commit the most heinous crimes known to mankind against me? Because Iowans are dumb. They are the Evil Dumb. Anyone else would have learned just not to commit the same crime in the first place anymore.

How do I feel about being called "entertainment"? Calling my life entertainment is like calling the X-Files a crime-fighting drama. The intentional mislabel ignores all of the meaning. My SquidStream is service to my people.

Without it, there would be no truth about me anywhere, and Obama's war criminals would have killed me through torture and rape by now with the coverup I am at all mentally unwell.

My SquidStream cures Obama's mental health genocide built on mass delusions about me. It is critical to saving my people out from under Terrorist Dictator Barack Obama.

What do I believe about prayer? That is a strange question to ask an atheist who does not believe there is a god answering our prayers. But I believe in prayer.

I believe that the god we all know and love is a global consciousness. I believe the love of humanity created a global mind that carries out the benevolence inherent to the collective existence of humanity.

When we pray, we tell the universe, the collective consciousness, what we need and want. For example, when we pray for peace, we create peace within ourselves which creates peace in the global consciousness of which we are a part. And what we send into the global consciousness comes back to us ten fold.

We are a part of our God. We can create within God whatever we need, and so our prayers are answered. Never underestimate the power of the human mind.

And, yes, I believe the power of the global consciousness can be a God who always has been and always will be. Such is the power of humanity.

My beautiful world, Obama has admitted fault, but what he intentionally mislabeled an "accident" of unrelenting war crimes of unlawful imprisonment, torture, and systemic rape of me in literal torture facilities all paraded as supposed psych wards, was all premeditated crimes. He used the same modus operandi repeatedly against my darlings Tentacle, too.

Libeling me mentally ill to justify to a brainwashed public committing the most heinous crimes known to mankind against me is and always will be war crimes. Arrest them ALL.

Our long-term solution, my beautiful world, is arresting EVERYONE guilty of enforcing and covering up Obama's "egg" of war crimes and human trafficking. Our short-term solution includes picking me up and carrying me to my husband, so Obama's "egg" can finally be livable for me.

My selfless support system, did you identify Obama's entire chain of command yet? We need them all submitted to the International Criminal Court for arrest warrants. All the way from Terrorist Dictator Obama down to War Criminal Boeset and the (expletive)hole locals like "Wes," get them all.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, this ends when they stop committing crimes.

Keep pressing the blistering counter charges, but also get the arrest warrants we need. This is going to the International Criminal Court since the FBI are complicit in the "egg." Get them all. And thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, you, darlings, write the sacred music of my self-identified people. Thank you.

My darling MannedUp, we saw each other again last night Friday, 09Oct. When we are both warmed up, so much magic happens. It is my pleasure to dance on your melody.

Darling, when I nudge that door between us open, do you feel it, or do you just see it? I am curious about what it feels like to be one of my musicians. Is it as beautiful for you?

My darling GeneralLee, we are so close to seeing each other again that I can already taste you. Giggle. I cannot wait to see you again! If anything happens to keep you away from me, make sure you tell me.

Brien, you are the Piazzolla for my self-identified people. You will be by my side for the rest of my life making sure I can meditate. You mean so much to me. Thank you!

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, how are my hero boyfriends?

My darling Bogart, I assume you already picked the date and time for universal disobedience by now and are just organizing the whole of America to stand up with you. We need every network, broadcaster, personality, show, and medium to participate. I know you are incapable of letting me down.

This will save America, Bryan. I thank you. My people thank you. My nation thanks you. My home thanks you. My world thanks you.

You were willing to die to be my greatest hero. You do so much more good in my name alive, darling.

My darling LightFoot, let us have date night tomorrow night Sunday, 11Oct, the day before my birthday. My mom will be here, but that does not bother me. I already tried explaining to her that you are my boyfriend who is forbidden from speaking to me.

Kris, do not let my mom make you at all nervous. Calm down, she loves you, too.

Of course, darling, I want to be rescued. I pray every day for a rescue. But your collective job is making my life as livable as possible until I can be rescued. I do not want you all jeopardizing your window to be with me by trying to rescue me. That is my husband's job.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, I always said it is unfair to you that you must share me with the entire good, green world. You know I serve the global consciousness. That is the voice that calls me. Will you serve the universe beside me?

Beloved, you call me your goddess. I can handle being your goddess, but to the rest of the world I am just another human-- an equal, a humble servant. I need the human rights of another equal human. I suffer so much so alone in here inside Obama's "egg" of torture and human trafficking.

My hero and my king, your goddess waits for you. It is YOUR job to rescue me. Yes, darling, I wait alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment