Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jane Goodall

Good news is everywhere if you are open to it. I cannot wait for good news to come for me finally.

Iran, thank you. Your decision to commute their sentences really means a lot to me and a great deal of other people too around the world. We can create a more understanding world. You are proof of that.

Yes, I am focusing on the positive, but there is still suffering in the world. Yemen, it has already been proven in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya that a united population can bring about a revolution on behalf of democracy and freedom. You can do this. Stay organized, and be very strategic with your resistance.

My beautiful world, I am always asking you for something. As always, resist the oppression imposed by the US government, and do your best to keep my darling Sweetness safe. What you have been doing lately seems to be working, please keep up all of the good hard work. There seems to be a lot of destiny and promise in the air these days. The winds of change are blowing. Please keep the fight alive until we win this. Oh, and do not forget your helmet on Friday.

When was the last time you thought of Jane Goodall and everything she has done for this planet? Yes, this is part of my only-say-positive-things kick. Saving the world is largely a thankless job, so why not stop and take a moment to thank Ms. Goodall for her decades of work on behalf of mankind? Follow the link and leave a comment box, or better yet, write her a letter. Spread around some love.

Sweetness, I must shyly admit that Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" always makes me think of you. Was that the theme from the movie "Mannequin"? I think it was. I love you. I adore you. I worry about you. I wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment