Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Write

My life is dull. Everything is denied me. I cannot wait to breathe the fresh air as a free woman.

My beautiful world, start writing down the things you wish you could say. You are all denied freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of the press; you are not allowed to discuss me openly. Every day, write something about me... from song to short story to letter to speech to news article... good or bad... just get it out in words.

When you are ready, share what you write with each other.

I am worried about all of the social oppression taking away your voices for all topics. Never let them quiet you. When they want to silence us is when we need to speak the loudest.

Sweetness, you should be receiving that letter tomorrow or Thursday. I cannot wait for the day I am free to sit beside you and kiss your waiting face. I love you. I could wait for you the whole rest of my life, but I know we are close. I know we will not have to wait much longer at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment