Monday, November 14, 2011

Corruption

Do you wonder why there is such a delay in my darling Sweetness coming by to pick me up and carry me away from all this? The powers that be fear justice coming after them. That is why they spread around racist, sexist nonsense about my having too much power to be treated like a human and have free will.

You, the public can trust that I am not another one of them. I have never and will never use my power and influence to take away another person's nor an entire nation's basic human rights. I would never break the law that way.

I would also never try to rape a woman into killing herself to cover it all up. I would never command doctors to treat her reality as if it were symptoms in order to illegally hospitalize her hoping the world would forget she ever existed. I would never urge her parents to commit perjury to be able to harm her and heavily drug her. Hell, I would never even stand in the way of true love.

Which one of us is it that should be trusted with power? The criminals or their victim?

Sweetness, I know you will be here as soon as you can, but please remember I am still on the drugs that are slowly killing me until you get here. They traumatize me with threats of injections to make me take them. The drugs are killing my body and slowing down my mind, and I still have no symptoms that require them. I love you. I know you are doing everything you can. Make them hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment