Thursday, November 3, 2011

Try Something New.

Hello out there, my beautiful world. How are you all doing today? I am still stuck in the Twilight Zone... a world where I am not acknowledged despite everything I do.

Something about my living conditions here in Iowa make me sleep until noon everyday. For five days in Los Angeles, I was lively, bright, and full of life. I slept a normal amount for me, and I was full of energy. Now just like before I left, I can barely drag myself out of bed and cannot get enough coffee.

I did so much more with my days while I was out there. You would think I would be tired there. The same thing seems to be affecting my mom. We have both really been dragging since getting back. Maybe I have been right this entire time about the water here.

This begs the question, of course, "What have we not tried yet to get me to freedom?" Clearly, even a bubble somewhere further away from my father would keep me healthier. But no bubble at all, that would be the healthiest thing for me ever.

My beautiful world, keep the pressure on Obama the Tyrant to finally do something, anything, in the general direction of my health. He believes it is not in his best interests to set me free of the bubble because he will finally be held accountable for all of the horrors he has forced me to live through, but convince him that once I am free, it is over.

Once I am free, he is done persecuting me. Once I am free, he is no longer digging himself deeper into the pile of manure he has built for himself by persecuting me in the first place and then breaking every concept in the Constitution to get away with it. Convince him it will end.

As for the Occupation... The local Occupation in Des Moines supports Obama my Slave Driver and wants to see him reelected. I simply cannot stand by them. I am going to have to occupy in another city. This definitely means I need to see my freedom before I can occupy with you all. I could use some help getting to my freedom. Is there anything you can do?

Sweetness, I am a little worried that you are a little worried about something. Let me reassure you; you can trust how much I love you. I understand how absurd our situation is. Trust me, I understand. I cannot imagine my being upset with you over anything... especially not now. I will start a letter to you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment