Monday, November 21, 2011

Still not Complacent...

I am not going to have a chance to calm down until I am permanently in my darling man's arms. I am still ragingly upset. Bear with me.

My beautiful world, does anyone know why the phrase "Girl in a Red Raincoat" was chosen? I was thirty-one years old when this started in 2009, and it was clearly a red trench coat... not a raincoat. That is one of my many questions.

Another question is... Could Obama my Slave Driver have any motive other than defaming me and creating a cover up when he called me a hooker? Technically, because they were raping me to be able to make money off of selling me, I was a forced prostitute. But I have never sold myself. It was defamation by the president to make people stop caring about me and to make people attack me.

According to the Supreme Court...

“Where a person’s good name, reputation, honor, or integrity is at stake because of what the government is doing to him, notice and an opportunity to be heard are essential.”

-- Justice William Douglas
Wisconsin v. Constantineau
400 U.S. 433, 437 (1971)


...There is a reason for this. I am living proof of the reason for this.

However, Obama the Sociopath only takes people's rights and freedoms away. He does not support life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness... despite that being something he is morally, ethically, and legally obligated to do. It is his job description, after all.

The FBI do not know their job description either. While I was in San Francisco in 2009 and 2010, everything from LSD to methadone showed up in the city water. The problem followed me to the UK and now to Ankeny and Des Moines. The FBI knows the water gets poisoned everywhere I go, but they refuse to alert the locals and clearly refuse to keep the water clean themselves.

Yes, that is why everyone I have encountered in Ankeny and Des Moines lately is rundown, tired, and depressed. Everyone. There are depressants in the water, and the government refuses to do anything about it. Goddamn you, Feds, we give this water to our children.

Iowans, if you have been particularly tired or depressed lately, check your water supply and water mains. Obama is sacrificing you in order to pursue his agendas and get away with human rights violations.

As for you, Egyptians, democracy does not come from above. Democracy starts with the people. You have to build it yourselves. Organize enough to hold elections. The sooner you can put a system in place that can take over for the military, the better off you will be. There was a time to speak out. Now is a time to build. I know the bullets that the police and military fire on you say "Made in the USA" on them. We have a warmonger for a president. I am trying to do something about that.

Sweetness, a little birdie told me the news. They better let you into my arms this time. I am trying to keep calm today, but I am not sure how long I can stay this mild. When you get here, I will smother you in kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment