Monday, January 9, 2012

The Corruption Continues.

I was just told by a sometimes reliable source that my criminal father is going to put me in an institution and that the governor of Iowa is in on it. The corruption continues.

The point of putting me in an institution is many-fold. 1.) It will take away my freedom of speech by denying me an internet connection. 2.) It will take away what little physical safety I have left and put me in a situation just like the torture facility in Liverpool where they can torture, rape, drug, poison, abuse, and possibly kill me at will. 3.) It will take me out of the public eye, so there will be no witnesses to it. 4.) It will allow the Feds to enforce their oppression over Iowa (Do you remember Walgreens?) and all of America without me here using my benevolent influence to fight them.

It is also a proven and prosecutable human rights violation to institutionalize or hospitalize me against my will.

It requires a medical doctor's recommendation to put me in an institution. It has already been proven internationally by numerous medical experts that I have absolutely no mental illness. If this happens, string them up by their toenails. I have never believed over-the-top reparations (not to be confused with just compensation) can solve any conflict or heal any hurt, but I will bring the full force of my benevolent wrath and everything I am capable of against every person and entity that ever even attempts to put me in a mental health facility again. Do not pretend I am not capable of that. Do not pretend the people who love me are not capable of that. It is a proven and prosecutable human rights violation to institutionalize or hospitalize me against my will.

This is also proof positive that I am right about everything and that they will break any law to shut me up.

As for shutting off the broadcasts that are enslaving me, the war criminals are trying to force the world to choose between allowing their human trafficking, war crimes, and torture to continue by leaving the broadcasts on and the alternative of leaving me vulnerable in my own bed to being raped and possibly murdered by shutting the broadcasts off before putting me safely in the arms of my loving husband. The only way to shut off the criminal and expensive broadcasts without committing even more human rights violations is by putting me in the trustworthy care of my Sweetness first.

Yes, my beautiful world, that means you should keep pressing charges for everything you are due under the full extent of the Constitutionally-compliant laws

Did the Brits turn in Obama the Sociopath for making them commit all of their crimes, yet?

Speaking of international politics, the US and UK representatives should be forced to abstain from voting when it is time for the UN to determine whether or not to form an ICC for all offenses related to this, when that ICC should be formed, and how. This, of course, is the UN's decision, but if my opinion means anything, it is what I recommend. I know they will hold everyone accountable from the president, to the prime minister, to the doctors, to the nursing staff, to my criminal father, to the NHS, to the unbelievably rich who the governments protect, to the governor of Iowa, to the corrupt district judges, and to everyone who helped, commanded, or enabled them to commit their human rights violations and war crimes.

Have you noticed yet, my beautiful world, how culpable the US government is in all of this? They have spent three years protecting the people slandering, libeling, defaming, abusing, raping, torturing, sexually harassing, illegally imprisoning, and enslaving me. They do not allow anyone to acknowledge it and tried to keep me from knowing about any of it to make sure it would be unstoppable. The US government is not protecting you or me. It is protecting the criminals including the president who are doing this to us.

Do you remember when I met Mr. Leon Panetta in Mexico City? He was still the head of the CIA back then.

Did you see when President Corrupt took the coward's way out of enduring public ridicule by commanding that Mr. Panetta, the now Secretary of Defense, announce the president's new orders to escalate the conflict with Iran? Obama, you bratty child, you did not fool anyone. The whole world knows those orders and ultimatums really came from you.

Speaking of orders and ultimatums, my own childhood and longterm friends are still being ordered around and intimidated by the Feds in order to prevent them from spending any time with me. Their calls are blocked. Their mail is blocked. Their emails are blocked. They are even blocked from speaking with me on facebook. That is, the Feds have always leaked me information in violation of their own bubble by commanding my friends to treat me like a stranger. When will they be held accountable for that and their own hypocrisy?

Another thing that leaks is that fact I am tortured unrelentingly with the military weapon that focuses electrobeams on me with the help of the tracking chip that the Brits stuck up my nose into my sinuses while I was in the torture facility in Liverpool.

Seriously, if the government had ever had concern for human rights, human suffering, and human life, I would never have known I was being persecuted. Luckily, we now have found a common language with Obama the Tyrant. He respects and is driven by money. So, my beautiful world, speak to him in terms of all the money you can take away from him (even personally, if necessary) to burst this bubble of oppression and torture open and put me safely in the arms of my loving husband.

Sweetness, I mailed you a letter on Sunday. Obama the Sociopath is clearly completely desperate and trying to get me institutionalized before I can go to my cousin's wedding in San Diego next month. You are going to need to organize the metaphorical troops, the lawyers, and the human rights activists to prevent this new abomination from occurring. Please do not forget to take a deep breath, to take a step back, and to look at the big picture every once in a while. We have accomplished so much. That is why they are so desperate they might hospitalize and/or kill me. This is no time to back down on anything, but be very precise in how you proceed. I love and adore you, my prince charming in shining armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment