Saturday, January 7, 2012

Source of True Power

Here we go... another day of my stating the obvious, tell the truth, and giving honest opinions.

My beautiful world, my internet access is patrolled. When there is something on the internet that the Feds do not want me to see, they prevent it from reaching my computer. This means, you are free to say anything within Constitutional law you want online. After all, according to the US Supreme Court ruling concerning the Pentagon Papers, people in this country cannot be censored until after we speak.

There are, of course, Constitutionally sound laws concerning what does and does not fall under freedom of speech. 1.) You cannot slander, libel, or defame anyone. 2.) You cannot steal content from anyone. 3.) You cannot even metaphorically scream "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater... For example, you cannot fabricate a nuclear threat in order the rule the masses with irrational fear. 4.) You must respect everyone's privacy.

They have also been known to block broadcasts before they reach my television. This probably means you are free to say anything within reason you want in that medium, too. But if you push that one too hard, they will keep your shows away from me.

As for all of their slander and libel about me and my darling Sweetness, my husband and I are extensions of the same whole. We are love. We all know that it is very dangerous to spread lies about me because it causes unrest. The same is true about my Sweetness. Slandering him has been known to cause me physical harm.

As for the naked images being circulated in order to force public humiliation of me, I am not allowed to see them. In fact, they intended to make sure I never learned they existed. If the images are doctored or Photoshopped, they are slander and likely libel. If they are real, they are the result of slavery and violations of my basic human right to privacy. Not just being the source but also circulating them is a crime. Do not forget, according to the International Criminal Court of the United Nations, forced public humiliation is a war crime and a crime against humanity, particularly when committed by an authoritative body... like the government... or rich people protected by the government.

My beautiful world, I know there is a lot to do to fix the problems I am constantly pointing out. If you are ever at a loss at what to do to help, work on bursting the bubble, so I can finally have physical safety. As one example, talk to your governors about declaring your states safe, free, in support of the US Constitution, and non-compliant with the bubble. I trust you, my beautiful world, to think together to find real solutions. After all, if I broadcast all of my recommendations, Obama the Fascist will learn what they are and stop them.

Speaking of you, Obama, you bratty child, all of humanity knows I do not need you to be able to save the world. But think of all the things you could accomplish if you just burst the bubble like a real man, pretended you were civilized, and gave me and all of this nation back all of our basic human, civil, and Constitutional rights. You can and will accomplish nothing but breaking domestic and international laws as long as I am in the bubble of persecution and torture.

Obama you brat, the people who pull your strings, and the people you protect only know how to be cruel, inhumane, and diabolical. You all never once considered that being nice to me even once might have actually worked to influence me to do something other than fight you. There is power in being a good person, standing up for human rights, and demanding justice. It is more power than you will ever have.

My beautiful world, I have said it before, but I will say it again. Let nothing make you complacent in our fight for freedom and justice until it is over and we have won. The government has been making false promises about allowing my beloved husband in to get me in order to make you happy and take the fight out of you. They always lie. Stop giving them any credibility. Rage, my beautiful world, rage. Organize. Unite. And stand up for yourselves. Burst the bubble around all of us, my beautiful world.

Sweetness, I will mail you a letter this weekend. Are you catching up with our friends about everything they have been up to while you were out? We have been very active. I will find my way into your arms. I know it will take a lot of time, organization, and communication, but please consider launching a thousand ships. Until I kiss your waiting face...!

No comments:

Post a Comment