Monday, January 2, 2012

Pravda

We all make mistakes. I am only human. I used to trust the government. I used to support the president. I used to trust doctors. I used to trust my parents. Etc.

Yes, I am only human. I am not capable of anything that no other human has ever been capable of. And, as a fellow human, I am due full human rights. Let us work on that. Let us work on giving everyone in this country our full human rights. Human rights are things like privacy, freedom to associate, freedom from torture, etc. that fall under the penumbra of rights guaranteed to all Americans under the Constitution. You will find many of them enumerated here... not that the UK actually supports the document.

“Where a person’s good name, reputation, honor, or integrity is at stake because of what the government is doing to him, notice and an opportunity to be heard are essential.”
-- Justice William Douglas
Wisconsin v. Constantineau
400 U.S. 433, 437 (1971)

My beautiful world, did you all see I was hacked? I am pretty sure they got into my twitter, and I suspect they got my blog, too. Funny, I am not allowed to see what fake things they tweeted and posted... as an effort by the Feds to make me unable to stop the slander and libel. They really do not like the fact I am effectively communicative with the good people of this world. Thank you for all being able to tell when it is and is not really me.

On a related note, Iowa, if you are relying on my blog, facebook, and twitter to get the news... Which one of us is it really who is in the bubble? You are being denied the truth of the world by the federal government. Try standing up and demanding your freedom of the press back again.

Being in this bubble also means I am not allowed to hear the death threats made against me. The Feds occasionally allow through some verbal abuse that they write themselves and try to post as comments on this here blog, but that is about all I get for communication from the vast world. All of the mail you send me gets sent back to you as undeliverable. Practically no one can get a call through on my phone, and there is no point in changing my phone number... I have no privacy to protect a new number. I cannot even make calls out on my phone most of the time. I know most emails sent to me are bounced before I can read them. As a result, I have no way to report the death threats made against me to any authorities, so I can have protection... And we all know that my enemies are hugely angry, vicious, powerful, and getting desperate.

Google, Sprint, USPS, and everybody else mandated to filter through all of my incoming communications, please make sure you report any and all threats to responsible authorities. We all know that the Feds are too corrupt to trust, so try the local police. We can trust the local police. Any intervening international body can be trusted, too. Oh, and make sure you send the bill for all of this constant maintenance to Obama the Tyrant. You should not be strapped with the expenses of his own illegal agenda.

Speaking of mail, does anyone know the copyright laws on snail mail and other forms of communication? Are the rights owned by the writer or the recipient? It would be a good thing to look into.

Sweetness, do you think I will be out of this bubble of persecution and torture in time for the Australian Open? I have never been down under. I have always wanted to go, though. I know you sing the same songs to me every day and pray I will someday hear them. I love that about you. "Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection... the lovers, the dreamers, and me." --Kermit the Frog

No comments:

Post a Comment