Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tell Obama No Oppressed Nation is Great!

Well, it sure has been an exciting last couple of days. Monday night in America we had a spectacular Republican debate, and Tuesday night we had a State of the Union address. I hope my beautiful America is keeping up with the truth of what is going on; we are all witness to how adamantly Obama the Sociopath fills the internet, public, and airwaves with his lies.

My beautiful world, the bubble is still harming us. Please keep kicking it until it bursts. Do not believe any good news you hear about these crimes almost ending. Do not believe it is bursting until it has actually burst. Never let them take the fight out of you.

Do you all remember how long my facebook privacy settings were violated before facebook gave us the power to determine the privacy of our content post by post? I am sure privacy laws will catch up with internet privacy soon enough. According to US Supreme Court rulings that stand now, the right to privacy we have under the penumbra of rights guaranteed to us by the US Constitution includes protection of private moments in publicly accessible places. The paparazzi may not be happy with me for pointing that out, but I am compulsively honest.

Here are some great questions for the conspiracy theorists among us to consider... Who built the technology, the cameras, the speakers, the mics, the chip that controlled all of the electronics near me, etc. that was inserted into my body against me will? What people had access to that kind of technology? Who had the opportunity to insert it all into my body in my sleep while I was in the mental health facility at the University of Minnesota Medical Center--Fairview in May 2009?

Furthermore, who is putting all of the control speakers into the ear canals of the masses right now? Why is nobody allowed to have them removed? Who is controlling the content of the information being pumped into all of these people's heads? Who would benefit from brainwashing the public this way?

The unrelenting electrobeam torture that the government owns and subjects me to most heavily after every time I am successful at doing good in the world, is more than just unbearably painful. It is also dangerously dehydrating. My kidneys hurt when I wake up, if I can sleep at all. I know who built it. Only the federal government and prisons in California have purchased the technology. According to UN definitions, any physical harm done to a person in order to destroy him or her is included as torture.

My beautiful world, I know that you are all sometimes at a loss for what to do to help fix all of the wrongs this bubble is doing to the world. Here are ten things I can recommend today...
1.) Never let anyone ever put a speaker in your ear canal for any reason. And, if you have one now, insist that it be removed.
2.) Document all of the abuses of the executive branch of the federal government that you have endured, all of the illegal or immoral things the FBI has commanded you to do to further or maintain the bubble, etc. and share your stories, anonymously if necessary, with the public.
3.) When you hear slander, libel, or defamation about me or my Sweetness, call it out as lies to prevent it from spreading and trace it to its source to hold that source accountable. Innocent people get gravely hurt when lies about me or my husband are spread.
4.) Report all tainted, poisoned, drugged, etc. water supplies, food, or drink to an authority that will take it off the shelves and fix the problem. It has gone on too long in too many places for me to have faith in the federal government to bother to fix any of this,so try consumer watchdog groups and local authorities.
5.) Speak to your national senators and congresspeople. Tell them you want Obama the Terrorist impeached and give all of your reasoning for it. Speak about the harm he and his bubble have caused you. Speak about your dreams for this nation.
6.) I will say it again. Keep kicking this bubble until it bursts. Go to all of Obama the Sociopath's public appearances and protest at them. Get in his face. Make him hear your voice. Demand your rights and freedoms. Stand up for what you believe in, and exercise your freedom of speech.
7.) Please, communicate with each other about what you are doing and how you can help each other. You can say anything you want on the internet about this; if I am not allowed to hear it, the government agency patrolling what I can see online will prevent it from reaching my eyes. Spread the truth among yourselves and the world.
8.) Educate the people who do not support the cause. Woo the people who support this president, his oppression, and his bubble of criminal persecution against me to join our fight to save this nation with truth and reason. This requires everything from major media to one-on-one conversations. Every little thing helps.
9.) If you are concerned with my long term goals of solving many of the major problems facing the world, buy an electric car if you can and support the research that will lead to the development of a world of solar-powered cars everyone can afford. We can alleviate so much poverty, suffering, death, and war if we do this. Please see previous blog posts for more details.
10.) Finally, if you are the sort of person who just wants to donate money to the cause and has no time to do anything else, that will help too. Someone who loves me formed a SuperPAC for fighting the president and the bubble. I do not know what it is called; I am not allowed to know it exists. I refer to it as the lovePAC. I pray it is run by someone as effective as James Carvelle, and I am sure it will do nothing but good in this world.

If you saw the Republican debate on Monday and the State of the Union address last night, you may have noticed a great many things. One of them is the major difference between difference between the president and the future Republican nominee. Election 2012 is not only a choice between an incumbent criminal and a social conservative, but it is also a choice between a man who mandated and ordered I be raped until I would kill myself and a man who would make sure that would never happen again.

I know Republicans and I make strange political bedfellows. After all, I am a bisexual, atheistic, peace-mongering, bleeding-heart environmentalist. But, clearly, I do not judge them, and they do not judge me. We are all capable of sitting down like civilized humans and working together, and we would if we had the freedoms to do so. Obama the Tyrant and his bubble are what stand in the way of people having the freedom to work together to solve this nation's problems. Besides, Republicans have proven to be good people who are not only morally opposed to how Obama the Sociopath treats me but who are also disgusted by it.

I am still shocked that Democrats have not yet taken my advice and cut loose the president; he is the albatross around their neck. It is their choice, though, whether they save their party or not. At the very least, if they cannot bring themselves to vote for a Republican for president this November, they always could write in Hillary Clinton like I may or may not do.

What is socially liberal about slavery? What is socially liberal about oppression? What is socially liberal about totalitarian control of the media? What is socially liberal about torture and rape? How do Democrats stand by that president?

I am sure you already heard my commentary on and read my facebook status about the State of the Union Address. First and foremost, no oppressed nation in this day and age could ever be called great. That was Obama the Career Sociopath's biggest lie. He said what he thought the public would want to hear in order to gain control of people regardless of whether or not it was true, whether or not he actually believed it, whether or not it would actually fix any problems, and whether or not he would ever intend to keep that promise. It was just like his campaign in 2008.

I liked the way he pointed out US Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., so the entire nations now knows who to hold accountable for being so corrupt that he does not investigate nor prosecute any of the human rights violations nor war crimes committed in this nation due to the orders, rules, and mandate of the president and his bubble. The attorney general is an appointee, but he still must answer to the public not only the president. Feel free to let him know your opinions of him.

Do not forget, my beautiful world, if you allow yourself to obey the rules of behavior actively oppressing this nation and as a result the world, you are validating their mandate and their crimes. There is nothing wrong with being a free people. There is nothing wrong with making your own choices under your own conscious for the good of this nation and the world.

Sweetness, there are two letters destined to arrive in your hands in Los Angeles today or tomorrow. May I ask you to be there to receive them? It is when I reach your arms that saving the world will finally begin. You can find legal arguments that can help set me free all over this blog, my facebook, and my twitter. You need not look further back the beginning of this month. According to the state laws of both Iowa and California (the state in which I am still legally registered to vote-- Please talk to 'Dabs about evidence of that. Syniva knows 'Dabs's real name.) a spouse's opinion takes precedence over parents' opinions about the care and welfare of a full grown adult.

Besides, we are well beyond proving I am mentally competent to care for myself and that I have no mental illness but trauma partly from being forced to live for a year in a house with my father. Use any examples of my mental competence you see fit. There is also a great deal of evidence that my father is not a financially responsible conservator of my meager funds and that he, unlike you, has done nothing to end my enslavement, suffering, torture, persecution, etc. and has instead instigated much of it by perjuring himself to obtain an adult guardianship at all and by perjuring himself many more times to put me in mental health facilities for no medical reason on multiple occasions himself. The list goes on.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I would move a mountain range to be with you. I just did not know I would have to move EVERY mountain range... but I do it gladly.

No comments:

Post a Comment