Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Thoughts of the Day are Only Random at First Glance.

Today, I have decided not to type up a concept-continuous nor thematic blog post. I am instead going to make some seemingly random points in order to clear up a backlog of loose thoughts I want to be able to rely on later. Yes, my beautiful world, this means I will be providing you with an enumerated list! Yey! Ordered numerals!

1.) I am not a threat to Obama the Totalitarian unless he considers telling the truth, demanding justice, and benevolent guidance a threat. If he is threatened by these things, I was not a threat to him until he created his criminal bubble of oppression, and I am only a threat because he refuses to uphold laws, justice, or the US Constitution.

2.) Did you see Obama the Dictator and Governor Jan Brewer on the tarmac? This country needs more people like the governor. The president is a human just like you are and just like I am. There is nothing making Obama the Tyrant holier than the rest of us. When he engages in criminal and amoral behavior, it is our job as fellow, equal humans to get in his face and tell him to stop. All humans are equal.

3.) Why was The New York Times allowed to violate the bubble and run a photoshopped and slanderous picture supposedly of me? Who actually supplied that supposed photo? How did it make it through the bubble? The only things that make it through Obama the Terrorist's totalitarian control of the media in this country are the things he sends through himself. No, Obama the Sociopath has never "played by the same set of rules."

4.) I have recently begun collecting copies of my own medical records for my personal files, and all of my records from the state of Iowa are incomplete, falsified, or tampered with. What entity in this country stands to gain anything from tampering with my medical records? I say it is the same entity that wants me and my beloved husband broken apart and that fears my telling the truth, my demanding justice, and my benevolent guidance. The evidence against Obama the Corrupt Criminal Conspirator just keeps adding up, does it not?

5.) FBI monitoring of social media is a violation of privacy, search, and seizure laws unless they have a search warrant. My beautiful world, you need to stand up for your rights before President Corrupt breaks even more laws in order to take what little remains of our rights away too.

6.) Did you notice how President Criminal wants to be treated like a rock star at the expense of getting anything done as president? He will do anything for public approval except earn it.

7.) My beautiful America, you cannot do both. It is impossible to stand by Obama the Fascist and do good in the world at the same time. There is no possible way to support the Obama-nation bubble of slavery and cruelty and love America at the same time. You must make a decision between oppressing all of America and saving this once-free nation. You cannot do both.

8.) The next ex-president is opening himself up to your questions. This is your chance to ask him all of the questions he has mandated and forbidden all of us from every asking... This is your best chance to get answers from him if he is not coming close enough to where you live for you to get in his face and demand your answers live and in person. Please keep in mind that he is a very well-established liar and proven career sociopath when you read what he has to say in response, but I think it is worth asking him the tough questions anyway. http://www.youtube.com/whitehouse

9.) I know I am overdue for a haircut. Do you know why I keep my hair so long? It is evidence. Every drug, chemical, substance, etc. put into a human body voluntarily or involuntarily will show up in that body's hair. The tests can even tell when the substance was introduced to the system by the distance between where it shows up in the hair and the root. I have a good four years on my head right now.

10.) Formaldehyde? Really? I was wondering what that was in the whiskey in North Beach. I always refused to drink the beer to make sure it would never get roofied, so the public could always at least have beer to drink. Eventually, I narrowed it down to only drinking the bourbon to keep as many drinks as safe as possible. Formaldehyde? That is what they were giving me? No wonder I could never finish a whole glass of that stuff.

11.) When in doubt, my beautiful world, go to my general blog site http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com and look for any blog posts you may have missed. There are some great ones out there that very few people have seen yet. Try this one: http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com/2012/01/beatified.html

12.) If my father had any family values, he never would have broken the law to be able to hurt me... and definitely would not have done so on multiple occasions.

13.) My dream for myself is to cozy up in a house with my darling husband and make super-human babies with him. That is the only thing I want for myself out of all of this, and I will move any mountain, wage any battle, and prosecute any criminal necessary to accomplish this. I do not care if that criminal list includes the current and next ex- president of the United States of America.

14.) Criminals and Obama-henchmen, when you get desperate and realize that the best way out for all of you is to sit down with me and ask me my demands, you need to understand that I will not sit down with you until the bubble is burst and I am safely in the loving arms of my husband. You also need to understand that no matter what you offer me, I am worth more than that.

15.) The only way to reduce the national debt is to bother to do real mathematics. The incoming tax revenue for the entire nation for the year needs to be able to pay off ALL of the interest that the already existing national debt accrues in that year AND pay for the entire federal government to function for the entire year. If those two sets of expenses are not met with the tax revenue, the debt will only increase. Did you hear Obama the Math-Incompetent's policy proposals in his jingoist State of the Union address? He clearly did not do any math on anything he said he wanted to do in the following year; it is a good thing those were all just empty promises.

16.) Global Climate Change is definitely upon us. Make sure you know what extreme weather emergencies might hit where you live and work and make sure you have a survival plan for when and if they hit. A great place for more information is http://ready.gov.

17.) Every self-sovereign nation has a right to control its own borders including the waterways within the jurisdiction of that nation as determined by conventional international methods.

18.) Egypt, for some reason the basic needs of freedom and justice take us all longer to achieve than they should. I have never done this before either. I have faith in you. You can do this.

19.) I am far too involved in foreign politics to ever be referred to as an isolationist. But you can honestly call me a peace-monger, a supporter of nuclear disarmament, etc.

20.) If the government had ever honestly believed I had ever in my peaceful and adamantly nonviolent life been capable of murder, they would have put me on trial not made me a torture victim, slave, and involuntary media phenomenon. The murder lie is just one of the many forms of libel that the haters circulate about it. Trace the lie back to its source, call out that source as a libeler, and use every power of the law to disable that source from ever being able to commit this crime ever again. I have never believed in guns. I have never believed in violence. When tortured, I do defend myself; I struggle to get free of the torturers. After my father broke the law for the third time to put me in yet another mental health facility for no medical reason, I admit I should have slapped his face, but I am so helplessly peaceful that all I could manage to do was pour orange juice into the vents on his computer. Most importantly, there is no simultaneously honest and legal justification for forcing any human to live through the terrors, human rights violations, and war crimes that this government has mandated I must live through and have no way to stop. I was picked out to be thrown away by Obama the Terrorist Dictator, so he would be able to remove the First Amendment rights of this entire nation. No amount of his lies will ever change that.

21.) Congress, I would much prefer to be a unifying topic, but you have my permission to make me a divisive topic if you need to. Please, just make sure I actually am a topic in Congress.

22.) Let us all insist that election 2012 be a referendum on the bubble of slavery and torture. Hell, let us make EVERYTHING a referendum on the Obama-nation bubble oppressing all of America with its lies, rules, and abuses of power.

23.) My beautiful world, when you are at a lack of what to do to help save me, save America, and save the world from Obama the Fascist's agenda of terror. Please rely on the list I gave you on the afternoon of 25 January. It is here in this post: http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com/2012/01/tell-obama-no-oppressed-nation-is-great.html

24.) I make it a point to never let on to the government the full extent of everything I know about what they have been up to; this is to guarantee that they must reveal the entire and accurate truth to the nation and the world when justice finally demands it.

25.) Nerds of the world, my Sweetness needs your help. He again is stopped from reaching me by the FBI. Please, for me, do everything to help him. If you burst this bubble, you save me, the nation, and the world.

Sweetness, I hope that is the help you need. If you did not receive both letters yesterday that I had mailed to you Monday, the FBI illegally laid claim to them. If they arrive late, arrive not at all, or have been tampered with, please make a public account and record of the violation to help keep the FBI accountable for their abuses of power under the command of the president. They always hear every last loving word I write to you in those letters as I write them. That is to guarantee the mail goes through. I want you to hold my loving words in your hands. I want you to touch them with your fingers and hold them to your heart. That is the point of mailing a love letter... especially when there are faster methods of communication at my disposal.

P.S. Ankeny please change your plans for the city sewers lines you want to build through the county forest preserve that my parents' house is on. I want to turn this land and this house into a national landmark and a museum someday, and we need the childhood trees I used to play in to be able to do that with any historical accuracy. Why do you insist on building city sewers through a county forest preserve anyway if there is city land with no trees on it at all just across the street?

P.P.S. Iowa, do you yet understand how much trouble you are in? Propagating lies about me cannot save you, but accepting my very forgiving offer will. You know the entire world is watching you. Do you really want to see this entire state flattened because of your choice to break your own state and our own national and international laws just to stay subservient to a criminal and unconstitutional mandate, or do you want to see this state prosper because you chose to do what is morally right? The world will provide your judgment or reward. You know I will make sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment