Friday, January 6, 2012

Walgreens

Store Manager 07454 ___.____@store.walgreens.com
Jan 4 (2 days ago)


Tanya,

My name is Craig Fruendt, and I am the Manager of Walgreens on Ankeny Boulevard. I am writing to you today because I received notification that you had an unpleasant experience in my store yesterday with one of the pharmacy staff.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the poor service and attitude you experienced yesterday. I take all concerns very seriously, and appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Secondly, I was hoping to be able to contact you to discuss the situation in more detail. The information I received was pretty vague. I have called and left you a voice message. At your convenience, please call me at ###-#### to talk about the incident further.

Thanks for your time, and patronage to the store,

Craig Fruendt, Mgr, Walgreens 7454
----------------------------------

Squid Varilekova
Jan 4 (2 days ago)

Craig, thank you for your prompt reply. I will call you once I am free. --Tanya
----------------------------------

Squid Varilekova
7:21 PM (13 hours ago)

Craig,

It turns out I did not receive a message from you, and I have not been able to make a call connect with your store. The Feds illegally block most of my incoming and outgoing calls.

The woman at the pharmacy counter did not acknowledge me with the basic respect I am due. After I gave instructions and fair warning to the state of Iowa that obeying Obama hurts me directly, makes me angry, and in many cases will get the perpetrators arrested (see frisco-squid.blogspot.com), she blatantly and rudely treated me with disrespect.

She asked me my name and address... and she did it with loud disdain in her voice.

Your store is the only store in the state of Iowa I patronize with my medical needs. Ankeny is not a big town, and I am in your store regularly. At the barest minimum, I should be recognized in your store as a member of the Ankeny community and as a pharmacy regular.

I am not asking you to literally wash the ground before I walk on it like they do in Mexico City. I am demanding the basic respect any member of your neighborhood is due. Stop asking me my name.

I trust you will resolve this before I go back.

--Tanya H. A. Varilek a.k.a. Squid B. Varilekova
-----------------------------------

Store Manager 07454
7:59 AM (40 minutes ago)

Tanya,

Again, I apologize if you were disrespected or treated rudely. However, it is our policy, for the patients safety, to verify the name and address on every prescription that leaves the store.

Thanks for letting me know your concerns, Craig
------------------------------------

Squid Varilekova
8:27 AM (14 minutes ago)

Please tell Walgreens headquarters I now refuse to use walgreens for any reason, and it is your fault personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment