Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hot Flashes

Let me get this straight. The government has done nothing but spew a constant stream of hugely inconsistent lies to control the already oppressed public as an attempt to justify why this bubble exists in the first place and to manipulate the masses into forcing this bubble of persecution, torture, and slavery to continue? Are you serious? Who still listens to these obvious lies after three years?

At one point, they were proclaiming to the world that I had an incurable and highly debilitating mental illness requiring them to heavily drug me with medications I had no symptoms to require that have caused me physical and mental harm while refusing me any care for my actual thyroid condition. They were refusing me any and all contact with any of my friends through all means of communication thereby denying me any emotional support as I lived through torture and slavery. They were putting heavy drugs in all available drinking water, bottled liquids, and eventually foods. They were pumping voices into my head with internationally acknowledged speakers in my ear canals. They had made arrangements with my father to perjure himself and present falsified documentation in order for him to illegally gain adult guardianship over me while there was absolutely no necessity for it in order to confine me to living in this house and sleeping in a bed I had already been raped in in May 2009. They had electrobeam torture focused on a chip shoved up my nose in a torture facility in Liverpool, UK. And they said I would not be allowed to be with my own loving husband until I "cheered up."

And then, because I finally saw the ocean in Malibu, I honestly did happen to cheer up. And they still refused to let me be with my husband!

Stop trusting any person who openly states that I should not be released from this bubble, that all of America's human rights should not be restored, or that any of this should continue.

There is absolutely no possible legal and honest justification for what this government has been doing to me for the last three years. There is no way to justify starting it. There is no way to justify continuing it. There is no way to justify obeying it. The only thing anyone can justify is stopping it.

One of the best ways to stop a large chunk of the wrongs being committed is to demand to hear the list of specific and detailed symptoms any person believes I have in order to claim I have a mental illness. For example, my father (who happens to not be doctor) has never been able to list one single symptom I could possibly have right now to justify his constant perjury and libel that I have an incurable and hugely debilitating mental illness. He has also never been able to produce one honest sign that I am even a threat to others or myself.

My father perjures himself constantly to put me into mental health facilities illegally. There is a complete record of his nefarious wrongdoing in my various files with the Polk County District Court. The only way to prevent him from continuing to break the law to be able to hurt me is to 1.) revoke his adult guardianship, 2.) lock him away in prison for his crimes, and 3.) put me safely in the arms of my loving husband.

Iowa, I know you want to do right by me. You know I will go easy on you for your internationally acknowledged human rights violations against me if you do.

I know I can trust you to take care of those three things listed above. I know I can trust you to make sure you do not commit any other human rights violations against me... for example, you will make sure I am never put in another mental health facility on your watch ever again. I know you will clean up all of the dirty judges, the dirty medical doctors, and the dirty government officials who were responsible for it happening at all, not to mention repeatedly. Did you hear what the social workers at Broadlawns had to say to me while I was there? It is all on record.

Iowa, I know you will fix this not just for me but also for yourselves. I know you do not want the international reputation this all has earned you. I know you want to do the right thing. I know you want to save yourselves.

Clearly, my current living situation is deplorable. I am in a house with my criminal and verbally abusive father against my will. The internationally acknowledged electrobeam torture is unrelenting. I am still enslaved; as much as I try to make the best of a bad situation with it, enduring it is mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausting. I have to sleep every night in a bed I have already been raped in. (Do you remember "June" and "July" finding the evidence at Mercy North in Ankeny in May 2009?) My friends are not allowed any communication with me. I have started having hot flashes. I am constantly finding drugs in my food and drink. And the federal government flat out refuses to allow me to be with my own loving husband.

Until this is resolved, I will keep raising my demands... on everybody between us and freedom.

Obama, you bratty child, as it stands currently, the only way for you to take the fight of me is to make me complacent. And the only way for you to make me complacent is by 1.) finding my husband, 2.) apologizing to him, and 3.) doing everything he tells you to do. Are you really going to make me raise those demands?

My beautiful world, the requirements for me to have physical safety have not changed. 1.) I need my father neutralized, so he will finally be incapable of hurting me ever again. 2.) I need all the equipment removed from me head. And, 3.) I need to be delivered safely to the arms of my loving husband.

I have been a little moody lately. I believe it is because of hormones. Because of the meds that the quack Ocampo put me on while I was illegally imprisoned at Broadlawns Medical Center in June, I stopped ovulating. I have recently started having hot flashes.

For years now, I have dreamed of little more than cozying up in a big house with my darling Sweetness and making superhuman babies with him. I am horrified. I am worried that my greatest dream for myself has been stolen from me. It is a failure of the entire system,... but I promised Iowa I would go easy on them if they made it right.

Okay, my beautiful world, I need you to start writing down all of the horrible things that the US government has forced you to do in order to maintain and/or obey this illegal bubble. We need to make an accurate record of all of this, so we can make sure it never happens again. Write down your stories anonymously if you have to, but make sure make a public record of them all. It will help us find the truth. I will help us all heal.

Sweetness, when you come to get me (and I know you will), bring security of some sort with you. My father is hovering near the door. He is desperate. He owns guns. He has been behaving suspiciously all day. Stay safe. I love you more than words can bear, so please make sure you do not get hurt. I wait for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment, nr. I have been so hormonal lately. I was worried the post did not make much sense.

    ReplyDelete