Saturday, March 16, 2013

Call me Mama.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Make sure Obama knows it is not worth it. Whatever he is getting out of his executive orders to persecute and destroy me, tell him it is not worth it. The world needs me, and I have work to do.

Belfast, Northern Ireland. Yes, Ireland, I am very aware you were some of the first to come rescue me. You have been by my side since Mexico, and our relationship started as early as San Francisco in 2009. I have so much to give to help create a stable, lasting peace in Northern Ireland. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, and I want to drink a thank you to you. MI6 is coming to my rescue, now, too. There is no faster way to get me to Belfast to meet you all.

European Union. Each separate economy in the EU needs its own solution to return to the path to prosperity. Each country is unique in its problems, and no sweeping measures across the whole of the EU can fix all problems in all nations. Basically, countries cannot spend more money than they take in, and steps have to be taken to make each economy flourish again. Austerity alone is not a solution. But it works when it is part of a bigger plan.

I have ideas to try for helping the economy grow. I have ideas to try for helping end such high unemployment. Obama refuses to work with me to help fix these problems in America, but I would love to work with you, leaders of the EU. I would love to sit down with you and work on this, but I have no basic human rights right now.

United States Veterans Administration. The last statistic I heard before reading this article was that 25% of veterans commit suicide. Apparently, now, there is a veteran suicide once every 65 minutes. This is completely unacceptable.

I have seen what is supposed to pass for mental health care in this country, and not once has anybody ever tried healing our mentally ill. All they do is force meds down their throats. How is that supposed to heal anything?

The VA Hospitals need to spend less money forcing meds on veterans and more money trying to heal the whole person. This goes beyond couch therapy. This means occupational therapy, music therapy, growing a garden, etc.

Not once have I seen anyone healed by being in the mental health system in America. We need to fix the broken system. And I recommend starting with the VA Hospitals. We need to treat our heroes better in America. I know this from experience.

Iran and North Korea. In 2009, Obama decided to make himself my sworn enemy. I had no opinion on the topic and would have avoided it if I had a chance, but Obama picked me out to make into an enemy. And here we are.

Having a US president swear to be my enemy has its advantages, though. Enemies of America will listen to me.

Please, my beautiful world, let me sit down with Iran and North Korea and discuss nuclear weapons. I do not believe they actually want to launch bombs at anyone. I believe they just want more power and prestige for their nations. It is a national pride thing. I understand national pride.

I have so much work to do in this beautiful world. Please, everybody, make sure I get to do my job. Make sure Obama knows it is not worth it. Whatever he is getting out of his executive orders to persecute and destroy me, tell him it is not worth it. The world needs me, and I have work to do. Click here to tell him to stop now.

I am supposed to have a right to exist without torture. My arms are sore and full of bumps and bruises from all of the injections-- injections only necessary in my life to make me miserable. The heavy chemicals of the torture by injection prevent me from enjoying life.

I am only slowly, now that they inject me with fewer chemicals, beginning to meditate again by dance. I have not been able to dance or sing or laugh or cook or partake in any of the joys of life for so long. But why do they torture me? They torture me because Obama orders I be persecuted.

Why is Obama opposed to my getting a lift to Canada? Why is Obama opposed to my just leaving America for someplace that will treat me with dignity and respect? What is wrong with my just leaving?

If I left the US, there would be no excuse left for Obama to have totalitarian control of the media. Americans would be free again to express what they want in all art and media. Most importantly, I would also not be forced to live as miserable a life as possible. Obama persecutes me. That is why he is opposed to my leaving the US for someplace I can have human rights.

When will I finally be free to have children? I am thirty-five years old, and I want life with my husband. I cannot afford to wait until 2017 when Obama leaves office to have basic human rights again. I will be too old to have children, and I will likely be destroyed by then.

America cannot afford to wait until 2017 to be a free country again either. When will you finally fight to be free, America? This bubble is destroying me. It is designed to destroy me. Will you miss me? If you do not fight to free me, you are part of destroying me. Will you miss me? I still have work to do.

My brave rescuers, is there anything I can do to help? You have been fighting and dying trying to reach me for almost a year now with no luck. What have we not tried yet? I hate when you get hurt. I hate when you die. But with Obama unrelenting with his campaign of hate against me, you are all I have to save me from Obama killing me with his persecution.

UK, I heard your new promise that you are sending in MI6 to rescue me. Thank you. If there is anything I can do to make this easier for you, just let me know. Please stay up to speed with all of the changes in the relationship between me and the local government. The best people to talk to about that are Syniva and my husband. And, again, THANK YOU for your love, dedication, effort, and sacrifice.

MI6, I know you will reach me. I know you will save me. I have faith. Something has to happen to save me, or Obama will destroy me with his bubble. I cannot believe the world will just let me be destroyed.

My beautiful world, I have finally seen the signs of microscopically looser rules on the people in the media, but there is no sign of Iowans anywhere treating me with more dignity and respect. There is one place I can go, the Chocolaterie Stam, where I am treated like a human, and the rest of Iowa is full of condescending jack(expletives)es.

Is this why Obama chose to trap me Iowa? Did he find the place that hates goodness the most? He has been breaking the law with corruption and conspiracy ever since with hopes Iowa will kill me.

My beautiful world, do not let Iowa win. Beat them over the head with reality, and give all Iowans lessons on how to behave humanely around me. NEVER ask me my name. NEVER pretend I am not famous. NEVER disrespect and insult me. I am a big deal. I am a very big deal. My suffering is real, and pretending it is not is part of the persecution that is killing and destroying me. Please do not let Iowa kill me.

SynSyn, I understand you have been having grand successes out there. Thank you. I was told to wait. I was told to just hang on because you will save me. I have no faith in Iowa, though. They love destroying me. Make Iowa pay, SynSyn. The world needs me. And Iowa is actively trying to destroy me, so the world cannot have me.

My beautiful world, we get so close sometimes. I am worried something has to take Obama down before we will be able to be together. This is a witch hunt. Obama has vowed to persecute me until he kills me or can at least imprison me in a literal prison.

Do you remember when he had Biden negotiate the repeal of the mandate? That was when he thought he could put me in prison for inciting violent protests. Obama wants me destroyed from being a benevolent force for good in the world and will not stop persecuting me until he accomplishes this. Please do not let Obama destroy me. I have so much work to do.

Sweetness, I wish I could kiss your waiting face. I am thirty-five years old, and I want my husband. It is one thing to make me suffer, but Obama makes you suffer, too.

Darling, I know I promised you I would dance more often. I am working on it. Meditation only really works with a live band, and there is no place I can walk to that has a dance floor. I promise I will keep trying. I never want to let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment