Thursday, March 28, 2013

Obama Has Been Emotionally Spewing Lies Again.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. There is nothing Obama can say to explain how horribly he treats me. There is nothing he can say to explain the slavery, rape, torture, abuse, harassment, libel, and demeaning public humiliation. I have been subhuman to Obama since 2009, and all of his abuses of office have done nothing but serve his personal vendetta against me.

Now I hear he is try to slither his way out of trouble with emotional pleas. This means Obama is lying again. How many lies does he already have on record? How many lies will he continue to spew?

HOLD OBAMA ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS CRIMES! I am a human. I deserve better than public persecution at all costs to America and the world. The world needs me, but if Obama has his way, I will be destroyed from being a benevolent mind serving the world before I can even kiss my husband.

China and Africa. China has begun increased trade with Africa which has many Africa intellectuals wary of a new imperialism.

In my opinion, the trade is opening doors for Africa. It is funding development in Africa, so that one day the continent can produce its own finished products. Africa has to start somewhere. Why not by trading with China?

Cyprus. The banks are a mess in Cyprus right now. The government agreed to a bailout of their debt crisis that involves taxing accounts in Cypriot banks. Sadly, it is already agreed to, so there is no way to back out of the deal now.

You have to ask the citizens of Cyprus how much they love their country. Are they willing to save their own country by the people with over 100,000 Euros paying a little more? As for the Russian money, are they willing to save their tax haven by paying a little more? Ask the people to do it for the love of their island home.

As for my life, SynSyn, do you need anything else from me to file my taxes? Did you contact Social Security about form SSA-561-U2? Are you kicking Obama's ass?

Syniva, we do not slow down until the bubble comes down. Thank you for always understanding, and thank you for wielding the 'Power of Squid' so responsibly and effectively. I would be nothing without you.

Now I hear Obama is try to slither his way out of trouble with emotional pleas. This means Obama is lying again. How many lies does he already have on record? How many lies will he continue to spew? Stop his lies. Stop Obama. Take the bubble down. Save me, so I can serve the world.

Obama enforces that I be persecuted, tortured, demeaned, raped, etc. publicly and is still refusing to stop. Fuck him. I have no reason to be nice to Obama in the first place; I just happen to be benevolent. Impeach him if the bubble does not COMPLETELY come down in time.

My beautiful world, it is my understanding there is still no timeline for when I get BASIC human rights back including my own husband. Impeachment full speed ahead! If you love Obama, you will convince him to take the bubble down in time to save himself. We will not slow down until the bubble in all of its completeness is taken down.

There is nothing Obama can say to explain how horribly he treats me. There is nothing he can say to explain the slavery, rape, torture, abuse, harassment, libel, and demeaning public humiliation he has ordered and protected.

I have been subhuman to Obama since 2009, and all of his abuses of office have done nothing but serve his personal vendetta against me. Now I hear he is try to slither his way out of trouble with emotional pleas.

HOLD OBAMA ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS CRIMES! I am a human. I deserve better than public persecution at all costs to America and the world. We must get the bubble taken down before it destroys me. Do you remember this?...

Obama does not care whom he hurts on his quest to destroy me. He does not care how much money it costs. He does not care how many good people he kills. He does not care how many rights he has to take away from all Americans everywhere. He just wants me destroyed. If this is not a personal vendetta and abuse of his office, I do not know what it is. When is enough enough? Have you seen what is in my hair? Click here to read the entire previous post.

My brave rescuers, the moment there is a timeline for when Obama will take the bubble down, make sure you tell me when to expect you. I love and adore each and every one of you. I cannot wait to meet you.

Sweetness, I love and adore you most. You know that. Thank you for making sure no tragedy ever befalls you. Your safety is critical right now. Please make sure Syniva has bodyguards, too. Obama has a history of throwing tantrums and lashing out when he does not get his way. Please stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment