Wednesday, March 20, 2013

End of April

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Syniva has strict instructions from me not to negotiate until after we stick the iron fist of justice down Obama's throat, so if Obama wants to negotiate, he will have to take the bubble down completely and speak to me himself. I need my husband.

Des Moines, Iowa. At first I tasted amonia, but it is also LSD in the city water. Iowa, are you really this desperate? You lost. It is obvious I have absolutely no symptoms of any mental illness, and you lost that court battle. Are you really so desperate to pretend I have psychotic symptoms that you put LSD in the city water? Now, all of Des Moines suffers.

Shame on you, Iowa! We give this water to our children! You are so desperate to pretend I have a mental illness that you are drugging the entire public! I pray you learn your lesson and stop persecuting me at the expense of the entire world. Shame on you, Iowa! Shame on you!

As for the people I meet while I am out and about in Iowa, I got your message, Sweetness, "Please do not speak to the lifeguards." But they are the only people in Iowa who do not behave like jack(expletive)es around me! Sigh, okay. But please do something about the way the general public treats me, so I can have SOMEONE to talk to.

I live in a bubble. I am starved at all times for human contact. Communication helps me heal. I prefer to receive messages, but blogging helps me heal, too. I would prefer human interactions with people who acknowledge who I am in the world and who do not mistake me for the strippers who libeled me for so long. Please, my beautiful world, get the truth into Iowa, so people will finally treat me like a human in their presence.

I made this my Facebook status last night... My beautiful world, Obama promised Chancellor Merkel and President Putin that the bubble would end in February. Obama promised America that the bubble would end in this month. Now he is promising the world July. Do not fall for his new stall.

Obama is on a witch hunt. He is buying time to destroy me. Raise nonviolent hell, my beautiful world. Make the human rights violations end ASAP! Charge full ahead with all legal action. It has him scared.

Obama does not plan on ending the bubble ever. He will enforce the human rights violations as long as he is in office. We have years of his lies to prove this. What is our response? We intend to take Obama out of office faster.

According to the US Constitution, he just needs to be convicted of one capitol offense to be immediately impeached, and we will press every single charge. It is cut and dried he is guilty; it is just a matter of getting it through the courts. And Obama is scared.

The president is going to want to negotiate with us again. After ignoring the resolutions of the last negotiations, he is going to have to negotiate with me directly. And in order for that to be possible, he is going to have to take his bubble down and allow me to be with my husband.

That is my demand to show up at the negotiating table with Obama to discuss his impending impeachment. He has to take the bubble down and allow me to be with my loving husband ASAP. I am open to taking impeachment off the table but not until the bubble comes down completely, until I get to be with my husband, and until Obama and I negotiate face to face.

Until then, SynSyn, charge full speed ahead with all legal action.
Click here to see my Facebook wall.

As a result of this Facebook status, Obama has promised that the bubble will burst at the end of April. Yes, we have just been given yet another promise about when the bubble will end from the president who has been lying about when it will end for years.

If Obama wants us to have faith in his latest claim and not believe he will just break this promise too anyway, he needs to begin 'transitioning' America into a free nation again over the next month. Obama needs to start the process of reinstituting freedom of expression, freedom of the press, and freedom to assemble and associate as basic human rights in America again.

He has long said that this will require a 'transition' time. He needs to start his 'transition' now if he wants us to actually believe this will end in April. Otherwise, it is just the latest promise Obama will break.

Also, we only have the promise of 'the end of April' because Obama is fearing impeachment. So, my genius lawyers, continue forward with spectacular and genius legal action until this bubble bursts and until Obama and I can negotiate face-to-face. Obama has a long history of breaking his promises about when this bubble is supposed to end. We need to be prepared to impeach him if he breaks this promise, too. Full speed ahead.

The only reason Obama did not allow my Sweetness to come pick me up this morning is because he is buying time. The longer this takes, the more likely it is Obama will destroy me. We need to keep the pressure on to make sure this bubble bursts at all. March full speed ahead, my genius legal team. Force Obama to end the bubble. He has too long of a history of broken promises.

My brave rescuers, do you believe Obama? Do you trust him? If you do, you can wait to see if the bubble comes down in a month before trying to rescue me again. As always, it is your choice, and I hate when you die.

As for you, my beautiful world, the great divide between those that know and those that do not know is widening. Every day more things happen. Every day there is more information people have to keep up with. Is there any way to get the truth about all of this into Iowa?

Sunday, the daytime bartender at the Alpine Tap Room called me insane for claiming the Mr. Johnny Depp is my own husband; this is inexcusable. They are belligerently ignorant here. They are choosing not to know, and they are choosing not to believe once they are told. Please reach the masses and please make it absorb.

It will be an unbelievable relief to me if the public would behave acceptably around me and respect me. It would also be a great relief to my rescuers if the world knew about their sacrifice and supported them. It is my estimate that only 53% of America knows enough about me. Please make this 100%. Please get America, particularly Iowa, up to speed.

My vigilant podcasters, please make a podcast/broadcast out of my Saturday night and a separate one out of my Sunday night. The friends I met Saturday night displayed an appropriate way to behave around me except when they mistook me for the stripper who libels me and asked me if I have ever been in Playboy. Sunday night we saw the effect of LSD in the water supply. Thank you for this.

This is an old Facebook status... SynSyn, since the bubble is not down yet, our legal action has not worked yet. Shove the iron fist of justice down Obama's throat. Offer to negotiate afterwards.

If the FBI and Department of Justice do not let us press criminal charges against Obama and any of his proven conspirators, get an injunction from the courts so we can press criminal charges.

Also try getting an injunction from the courts that takes down the bubble. The bubble is only executive orders now. And they are executive orders from Obama abusing his office to serve his personal vendetta against me. Those executive orders serve no other purpose. See if we can get an injunction from the courts to end the bubble. Thank you, SynSyn.


SynSyn, thank you for everything you do for me. You are owed a huge CONGRATULATIONS for all of the genius progress you always make. All we have is a likely empty promise from Obama right now, so full speed ahead. Do not forget to offer to negotiate with Iowa once you are done shoving the iron fist of justice down their throat. And THANK YOU!

Sweetness, we get so close sometimes. Obama jerked you around again. He said you would get to pick me up this morning, and then he took it away just to replace it with another empty promise. Not having you in my life does horrible things to me. Someday, my darling, someday. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment