Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Be Ready.

Title: Be Ready.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. What does everyone need to be ready for 29Feb2016, the day I am released from Obama's "egg"? Be ready, my beautiful world.

Syria. Using starvation as an act of war is a war crime. Madaya is finally receiving food, but is it enough? The civil war in Syria has raged for far too long.

My last blog post was finished at 9:15am on Sunday, 10Jan2016. My internet gnomes played me Tales of Brave Ulysses by my darlings Cream. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:19am.

[2photos]

I had a lot of writing to do that morning, so I stayed outside the library until 11:04am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped a bit before chatting with Cynthia over dinner at 5pm.

I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:13pm. I ran into Patricia at 5:35pm, so we went for coffee.

On our way back, we spied my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot setting up their equipment on the corner off the Promenade. Patricia went home, and I stayed for the show.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing at 6:16pm. I kicked my shoes off at 6:50pm. Every damn note was gorgeous.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording of my Sunday, 10Jan2016, with full audio and visuals beginning at 6:16pm and ending when I shut my eyes at 6:50pm. Thank you!

The night only got hotter, and my meditation was the best in a long time. Sunday night date night was on from the moment go. The night was beautiful in every way.

My darlings stopped playing at 8:04pm. While they were disassembling their equipment, I snuck away to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 8:20pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was wonderful. Every human deserves to be loved.

At 8:46pm, I sat down next to the triceratops fountain and caught up with my TweetHearts. My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot finally wheeled away back into the aether of the night sky at 8:53pm.

I took a final spin around the Promenade before catching the 9:33pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I slept well.

After I woke up and changed my clothes on Monday morning, 11Jan2016, I learned my darling Mr. David Bowie had just passed away. He had been a supporter of mine since 2009, one of the first, and I had so hoped to meet him.

After breakfast, I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:24am. My internet gnomes played me Get on Your Boots by my darlings U2 before I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I stayed there outside the library working until 11:10am. Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:21pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I found Patricia almost immediately. She was beside my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw sipping tea. We listened to the music together.

We moved with Kaila down the street to her 6pm spot outside of the Apple Store. Patricia and I chatted while listening to music until Patricia left to use the ladies' room and until I relocated to watch the news.

I tried streaming the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm, but I could not get it to work for me. I was back beside Kaila by 7:19pm. Then, I caught the 8:05pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well and woke up in time for breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:34am. This blog post was finished at 8:45am on Tuesday, 12Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Am I ready for 29Feb2016? I have been ready for a lift to my husband since Jan2010. Yes, I am ready. I cannot wait to be among you as an equal at last, my beautiful world. I cannot wait to be acknowledged as a human at last by my own government. I have been ready for so long.

My beautiful world, be ready for 29Feb2016. Tell me what you need now, so we will be ready when the day arrives. We will have no excuse for being unprepared.

My selfless support system, I cannot wait to meet you. You have a very important job right now of keeping me safe during Obama's death throws. Once we can sit down and chat, you better bet I will be ready. You all mean so much to me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we still have work to do. We need every member of Obama's terrorist conspiracy arrested and removed from society forever. I cannot wait for War Criminal Lynn Boeset's death sentence in particular.

On 29Feb2016, call me or write me an email or something, all of you. I miss you. You are my friends forbidden all contact with me for seven years, and I cannot wait for time with all of you again.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, tell me what you need for 29Feb2016.

My darling MannedUp, oh, you surprised me when you manifested from the aether Sunday night. It was the best kind of surprise. I nudged that door between us open. Could you feel it? Thank you, darling, thank you.

My darling GeneralLee, I will see you tonight, 12Jan. Every Tuesday night at Harvelle's you can count on me being there as long as I can count on all of you being there. Is it a date?

My darling Bogart, yes, dear, I miss you. What do you need for 29Feb? I am counting on your handsome face being one of the first I see. Forge ahead with universal disobedience as planned. Thank you for being my hero.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, damn Sunday night was sexy.

My darling LightFoot, I love our Sunday night date nights. Thank you for showing up to make music to me this week. You keep playing me music I have never heard before. Your Latin rhythms are fantastic, by the way. Sunday night was spectacular.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, be ready to pick me up on 29Feb2016. Oh, I cannot wait! The future is coming, my beloved husband, and it is bringing me you.

Beloved, I can only imagine what you have planned for when you pick me up. I was promised some sort of ceremony. I know the news media want me to make a public address, at least.

My hero and my king, do you remember when I told you I was okay with your keeping a mistress, but you had to buy me all new mattresses? I refuse to sleep in a bed you have been with another woman in. Be ready for 29Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment