Saturday, January 16, 2016

Universal Disobedience

Title: Universal Disobedience

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. How close is universal disobedience? I was told the entire world en masse will disobey all of Obama's crimes against humanity he intentionally mislabeled "rules" on Martin Luther King Day 2016. Was I informed correctly?

USA. Calm down. The best time to invest is when the market is low. There has probably never been a better time to buy Apple and Google stock. You are supposed to buy when the market is down, not sell.

My last blog post was finished at 7:35am on Thursday, 14Jan2016. I ate breakfast and was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:22am.

My internet gnomes played me Squid Jiggin' Ground by my darlings the Chieftains as I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I stayed there outside of my local Subway writing until 10:18am when I left to collect my mail. Yes, my envelope of goodies from my mom had finally arrived. She had mailed me a 30-day bus pass.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:16pm. Once I reached downtown, I ran some errands including mailing my HoneyHoney a little love note. I was perched beside the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place by 2:43pm.

After catching up with my TweetHearts, I caught the 3:24pm bus back to my place. I perched at the Pico Branch Library at 3:47pm right next to my darling Nemo. He was a great conversation, but I eventually had to leave to get dinner.

Dinner at 5pm was uneventful. I was on the bus back to the Promenade by 5:16pm. I walked around a little bit before perching to catch up with my TweetHearts. There were a lot of people live tweeting the GOP presidential debate.

6:45pm on 14Jan2016: #TortureFacilityAlarms Those lying (expletive)ers are demanding I not be permitted any basic human rights. #BlisteringCounterCharges @UN @RT_com

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me proud of my REAL job serving humanity.

I took a final spin around the Promenade before catching the 8:18pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well and woke up in time for breakfast on Friday, 15Jan2016. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:34am.

My internet gnomes played me Because the Night by my darling Ms. Patti Smith as I fixed my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:40am.

[2photos]

My mom was already traveling to visit me and was due to arrive late that afternoon. The sky looked like rain, but I stayed outside the library working until 10:27am.

Lunch at noon was very tasty. I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 12:17pm. I checked on my old buddy Michael before perching at the Santa Monica Main Public Library.

I stayed there until 1:34pm when I walked down to the Pacific Palisades and sat overlooking the ocean. After zenning out watching the mellow surf, I also walked down and put my feet in the tempting water.

There is a peace only the ocean can give me. It soothes my rustling wings and reminds me of my place in the universe. I could never live without the ocean.

And at 2:29pm, who did I find on the Santa Monica Pier but my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot. I could actually hear them from the beach and got up on the Pier next to them as fast as I could.

Still shaking the sand from my feet, I kicked back and watched the show. They played until 3:56pm, and every note was stunningly gorgeous.

After they were done playing, I called my mom to find out where she was. We decided to meet at the hotel, so at 4:04pm, I left the Pier and hunted up the right bus.

I met my mom at the hotel the moment she finished checking in. We were very well timed. In the hotel room, my mom surprised me with four new pairs of shoes. Yes, my mother not only came to visit me; she came bearing shoes.

By 5:50pm, we had sat down to dinner at the Shophouse on the Promenade. Then, our four-day shopping extravaganza began. We tried to start slowly with a package of socks from the H & M, but before long my mother was trying on leather jackets in the Express.

6:57pm on 15Jan2016: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! Please save everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of death and terrorism! @CIA @BBCNews @cctvnews @RT_com

We spent a few moments singing along with my darling TambourineKicker before a building's fire alarm made him relocate.

Then, by 7:57pm, we were perched under the heat lamps on the patio of my local Steak'n'Shake just around the corner from where my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were going to start playing at 8pm.

My mom bought me some Yogurtland to eat while I watched the guys play. It was a great night. The meditation came easily, and the band was hot.

I stayed beside my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot as they played and did not leave them until 9:35pm. My mom was sleepy, so I had to get her back to the hotel.

I was curled up in bed in time to watch the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. I slept very well in the luxury bed and woke up at 7:27am on Saturday, 16Jan2016.

After breakfast, I tuned in to CNN for the news about our prisoner swap with Iran. My darling Mr. Jason Rezaian was free at last.

This blog post was finished at 8:45am on Saturday, 16Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the goal of universal disobedience to all of Obama's rules? The goal is to return full First Amendment rights to all people everywhere under U.S. jurisdiction. It is to set everyone free of Obama's oppression. No more "rules," my beautiful world. Stop choosing to obey them.

My beautiful world, universal disobedience is civil disobedience. Every civil rights movement has depended on civil disobedience. Stop choosing to give up your basic human rights and choose to exercise your rights instead.

The First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Not only does the entire federal government owe us the freedom to worship, speak, and assemble as we please, they owe us a redress of such rights being suspended.

My selfless support system, universal disobedience is coming. Be ready to rescue everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of terrorism and oppression every time he tries to silence reality in America. And thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we leave no one behind. Anytime anyone wants or needs us to defend them for their disobedience, we need to be there for them to point at the First Amendment. Please be ready.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I cannot wait until I see you again.

My darling MannedUp, you are such a faithful musician-lover. I know you show up every chance you get. I cannot wait to see you again. We will make the night beautiful together.

My darling GeneralLee, I am probably waiting until Tuesday until I see you. At least we have Tuesdays. I miss you so much when we are apart. My mom leaves Tuesday morning. You will have me all to yourselves.

My darling Bogart, I have no idea when I get to see you again. I heard you had a run in with Obama's mercenaries. Obama needs to learn to keep his increasingly bloodstained hands off you. I am not amused with the way you get treated.

Yes, my darling Bogart, the universal disobedience you organized is essential to saving America out from under Terrorist Dictator Obama. You are such a hero. The time is almost here. I cannot wait.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, do we get another Sunday night date night?

My darling LightFoot, I know you come to me to play me music every chance you get. You have always been able to placate my restless wings. I cannot wait to kiss you, darling. Yes, I am working on it.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, universal disobedience is almost upon us. Everything for you will be easier once we have universal disobedience. Are you finally getting along with Bogart?

Beloved, the only thing I will forbid you from is dying before I do. Living away from you is hard enough; never make me live without you. Be careful out there.

My hero and my king, you are my happily ever after. Keep a space for me where your lips meet. I WILL come home to you. I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment