Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Say Real

Title: Say Real

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I have a large tangled relationship with my darlings Tentacle. They call themselves SayReal, and they are a damn good band.

Indonesia. It looks like the ISIS attack in Indonesia was conducted from Syria. To save lives, we need to be able to diffuse attacks before they happen, but we need to do so without creating a police state. If we allow the government to take our rights and freedoms away, the terrorists have won.

That is, after all, how we proved Barack Obama is an irrefutable terrorist. He makes America live in fear of him and in fear of his iron fist to make everyone obey his crimes against America he intentionally mislabeled "rules."

When was the last time America had freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom to peaceably assemble with me, freedom to worship, or any First Amendment rights for that matter? Before Obama took office and created his "egg."

Speaking of Obama propagating fear to be able to take all Americans' basic Constitutional rights away, Obama even propagates irrational fear of me to be able to maintain his totalitarian control of America.

My beautiful world, please look at my REAL résumé. [SynSyn, please attach a link to my most current CV here.] How many Nobel Peace Prizes did I earn while Obama was selling me as a threat he needed to take all rights away from all Americans to be able to "control"?

Obama lives in mortal fear of my creating a peaceful and free America in place of his terrorized America. He sells irrational fear of my power to save humanity from itself to maintain his "egg" of human rights abuses against all of America.

My beautiful world, it is time for universal disobedience to all of Obama's crimes against his own people he intentionally mislabeled "rules." The moment I publish this proofread post on the morning of 20Jan2016, may the entire world's open disobedience to proven Terrorist Dictator Obama begin.

Stop living in fear that Obama's lies are true. I am alive. I am beautiful. I am sane. I am good. I am here to save you. Listening to me is America's only hope. Disobey Obama en masse the moment I publish the final version of this blog post.

My last blog post was finished at 8:50am on Monday, 18Jan2016, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Mom and I left the hotel at 9:32am. For the first time in years, I wore pants.

[1photo]

It was our last day of shopping. We traveled to the Macy's in Century City which was closing and therefore liquidating its inventory. After shopping in Century City, Mom and I dropped off all of our new clothes at the hotel.

I packed up most of my things, so we could take them to my place. I introduced my mom to the staff at my building, and then we finished our four-day shopping extravaganza at the TJMaxx in downtown Santa Monica.

At 2:33pm, we sat down beside the best Starbucks in the world, the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place. For the first time in days, I caught up with my TweetHearts. Mom wanted a nap, so we were back in our hotel room by 3:42pm.

After Mom napped, we were back in downtown Santa Monica by 5:12pm. Our first stop was dinner at the Shophouse. But by 6:01pm, my mom was in the zero-gravity massage chair at the Brookstone.

We found Patricia after that. She was right next to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw. We hugged Patricia goodnight at 6:28pm, bought some snacks at the CVS, and were back in our hotel room in time for me to stream the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly hug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it kept me up to date on world and national news. If I do not get the news, I cannot do my job.

Mom and I watched a little television. I tried to stay up to see the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, but I fell asleep waiting. I slept well and woke up on Tuesday, 19Jan2016 at 6:51am.

My mom finished packing. She was a little teary eyed when she hugged me goodbye. I love my mother. She left for the airport at 7:30am. I stayed in and slept a little longer and took my time in the shower. I finally left the room to check out of the hotel at 11am.

I took a taxi to my place. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 12:34pm. I walked around the Promenade before perching on a park bench outside of the Urban Outfitters at 1:21pm to catch up with my TweetHearts.

At 1:52pm, I perched at the best Starbucks in the world, the Starbucks in the Santa Monica Place, with a quadruple venti mocha. It was that afternoon when I read UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's approach to violent extremism.

The Secretary General's approach is much more all-encompassing than mine: 1) Figure out what motivates violent extremism (hatred of Muslims by the West), and 2) take their motivation away (teach the West to stop hating Muslims). If violent extremists have no reason to fight us, they never will. Love can save us all.

Rain started falling at 2:39pm, so I helped move tables and chairs into the eaves of the Santa Monica Place. I finally put on my hat and ventured out into the rain at 3:46pm. I perched on the covered patio of my local Steak'n'Shake at 3:58pm for an early dinner.

[1photo]

By 5:24pm, I had returned to roaming the Promenade and had run into Ritchie. We were still chatting when my mom called me at 5:27pm. Then, at 5:54pm, I ran into Patricia outside of the ladies' restroom.

At 6:09pm, Patricia and I walked around the Promenade together. Eventually we perched and had a lovely conversation. By 6:58, I was back at the best Starbucks in the world to stream the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was wonderful. Thank you, Lester.

After the news, I made a final spin of the Promenade mostly to look for Patricia. Sadly, I could not find her again. But that was okay. My evening had just begun.

8:20pm on 19Jan2016: #UrbanWarfareAlarms! Please rescue everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of terrorism enforcing oppression. @DeptofDefense @RT_com @UN

By 8:25pm, I was sitting in Harvelle's sipping my bourbon neat. There was a group that opened. Then, the band took the stage at 10:10pm. And all was right in my world for over an hour.

I snuck out the door at 11:36pm, just before my darling Tentacle's last song, to make sure I could catch the last bus of the night back to my place. Sometimes I stay all night and catch a taxi, but I knew I needed to publish this blog post.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on Wednesday, 20Jan2016, from my humble bedroom. May universal disobedience begin.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Am I with the band? Technically, the band is with me. My darlings Tentacle are on my staff; that is why my diplomatic immunity extends to them.

My darling MannedUp, my darling GeneralLee, and my darling LightFoot are with me. Their lead singer in SayReal, Naia, is supposed to be a symbol of me. So to speak, I am their leader.

My beautiful world, I love my darlings Tentacle. They keep me capable of doing my REAL job, service to humanity, by making sure I can meditate as often as they can play me music.

They are mine. They have suffered through so much and have braved so much more just to be able to play me music. Please be good to my darlings Tentacle. They will be part of me for the rest of my life.

My selfless support system, how many times have you had to rescue my darlings Tentacle from Obama's terrorist mercenaries? Thank you. I know they are all only still alive because my selfless support system takes such good care of them. I owe you and who sent you all so much.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you have a good relationship with my darlings Tentacle, too. And I know you all have a favorite. Thank you for taking such good care of them. We are a team. And we are all heroes.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, look! My little sister Tylia gave me a tentacle!

[1photo]

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, yes, you are young. But I love you. You mean to much to me, MannedUp. You remind me every time I see you that I matter to the future. Thank you.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I still say we are the most romantic love story it of all my darling Queen's Lovers Five. I love you. You sure are sexy for an old man, too. Giggle.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, you are my hero for organizing universal disobedience. I love you, Bogart. You were the only person who has ever made me question my marriage, and your own conclusion was to fight to take me to my husband. You mean so much to me.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, last night, Tuesday, 19Jan, at Harvelle's made up for our missing Sunday night date this week.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, you are my boyfriend. Tell someone new every day that I am your girlfriend. I love you, darling. So much of my life depends on your making my existence livable at all. Thank you. You mean so much to me.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Mr. Johnny "Sweetness" Depp, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, a man less secure with his marriage would never tolerate my darlings Tentacle in my life. Thank you for knowing and trusting me. I love you so much.

Beloved, I know you will come pick me up no later than 29Feb2016. You are my hero and my king. When Obama forbade you, my own husband, from my life, you led the world to come rescue me from Obama. We are a more romantic love story than Romeo and Juliet. Thank you.

Sweetness, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. There is a difference between fate and destiny. Mine meet in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment