Friday, January 22, 2016

The Stars are in Line

Title: The Stars are in Line

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I asked the world to universally disobey all of Obama's crimes against America he intentionally mislabeled "rules" when my last post was published. I was even told the government would allow it; whether or not that was true, I do not know.

The sky. The planets have aligned. From 20Jan until 20Feb2016, we will be able to see Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn all in a line in the pre-dawn sky. Something great is upon us, my beautiful world.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Wednesday, 20Jan2016. I slept that morning and woke up in time for breakfast. I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:48am.

My internet gnomes played me Rock Me Gently in the style of my darling Mr. Neil Diamond while I checked my makeup. I quickly tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I sat outside my local Subway sipping coffee and writing until 11:07am. I chatted with Sonny, Benjamin, and Josh during lunch at noon. I chatted with Luis during dinner at 5pm. I had napped in between.

By 5:23pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I ran into Ritchie at 5:42pm. Then, at 5:52pm, I perched on a park bench and caught up with my TweetHearts.

While walking down the Promenade, I stopped to have a chat with a local street musician named Alonso. I was perched beside the best Starbucks in the world, the one in the Santa Monica Place, by 6:38pm to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reaffirmed my faith in humanity.

I walked around the Promenade a little more before catching the 8:05pm bus back to my place. Not ready to sleep yet, I stopped in my local Subway on my way back. I was in bed, curled up, and asleep by 11pm.

I slept off and on and was awake in time for breakfast on Thursday, 21Jan2016. By 8:22am, I was outside the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played me Here Comes the Rain Again by my darlings the Eurythmics as I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Thursday morning, 21Jan2016, beginning at 8:44am and ending at 10:10am. And thank you!

I stayed outside the library writing until 10:59am. I chatted with Josh and Sonny during lunch at noon. I was inside the Pico Branch Library working by 12:33pm.

By 2:23pm, it was 72 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and I was longing to get out under the warm California sun. I was on bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 2:56pm where I could finally walk around.

I was perched in the Starbucks on 3rd and Wilshire by 4:03pm when I caught up with my TweetHearts. I left the Starbucks at 5:16pm and ran into Patricia on my way to the Steak'n'Shake. So, Patricia joined me for dinner. We sat down at 5:33pm.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 5:59pm. She looked great and just wanted to tell me she loves me. Patricia left at 6:08pm looking for her grandson Dominic. I followed her down the street at 6:11pm.

At 6:47pm, I perched in the Santa Monica Place right beside the best Starbucks in the world and sipped a latte. I was there well in time to stream the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:08pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it glowed. The NBC News team always does such a good job.

After the news, I found my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw and hung out listening to music until I caught the bus at 8:25pm. I stopped at my local Subway on my way home. I was curled up and asleep by 11pm.

I woke up on Friday, 22Jan2016, in time for breakfast. I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:34am. This blog post was finished at 8:45am on 22Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I believe in astrology? Only indirectly. I do not believe the stars decide our fate. I believe the stars in the sky and the happenings on Earth are symptoms of the same cycles. People find my star chart fascinating...

[1image]

My beautiful world, it is time. The greatness is ready for us. It is time for us to be our best and bravest selves. The stars have aligned, and it is time for Obama's damned "egg" to end.

My selfless support system, universal disobedience is upon us. Please keep everyone safe. My beautiful world is braver than it used to be. This "egg" is ending, and it is ending now. Please be ready for anything.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you are the best! I know you are very busy women. Thank you for making me your priority. I cannot wait to see what we can accomplish when not fighting 24/7 just to keep me alive.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I love you.

My darling MannedUp, I am hoping I get to see you tonight, 22Jan. It is the weekend already, and that means I should be free to meditate. Thank you for being such a faithful musician-lover. I know you show up every chance you get.

My darling GeneralLee, I know you are still upset I did not choose you as my royal consort. Darling, I still do not get any more time with my royal consort, nor do I even get to kiss him. He just gets more heartache and longing than you do. Count your blessings.

My darling Bogart, how are you? I miss you so much,darling. You work so hard for me, but please focus on setting all of my people free of Obama's rules instead of on picking me up. Please. I cannot be free until my people are free.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I cannot wait to see you again.

My darling LightFoot, I do not poke around in your mind. That is not why I can dance on your live guitar solo. I merely open a door between us. When doors are open, they are open in both directions. I give as much as I receive when I meditate on your solo.

We are connected, darling. You are my boyfriend, and I cannot wait to dance with you again.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, it is YOUR job to come pick me up. I know you will arrive in my arms by 29Feb2016 at the latest. I love you so much. Thank you.

The stars are in line for greatness, beloved. My public already acts freer and less oppressed while around me. Big changes are coming. My public tolerates Obama's "egg" no more than I do.

My hero and my king, we are world leaders. There is no going back after how far we have come. The world needs us. Now, we just need to be together.

Sweetness, people keep asking me if I am in a fair fight for my life yet. No. Nothing is fair about my existence. Once I have all the human rights and privileges as Obama has had since 2009, then the fight for me not to die will finally be fair for me. Everything is still designed to make sure I never survive.

Revolutionary Dreams by Nikki Giovanni

i used to dream militant
dreams of taking
over america to show
these white folks how it should be
done
i used to dream radical dreams
of blowing everyone away with my perceptive powers
of correct analysis
i even used to think i’d be the one
to stop the riot and negotiate the peace
then i awoke and dug
that if i dreamed natural
dreams of being a natural
woman doing what a woman
does when she’s natural
i would have a revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment