Sunday, January 10, 2016

Release of Me Set for 29Feb2016.

Title: Release of Me Set for 29Feb2016.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My once great America, the federal government has set the date for the end of Obama's "egg" as 29Feb2016. Please be very careful keeping me safe until then. Obama is desperate.

Iran. Dearest Iran, please release Mr. Jason Rezaian. Journalism is not a crime. He is a lot like me. I understand Mr. Rezaian. You did not like what he was reporting, so you silenced him by locking him up. Obama similarly tries to silence me every day.

Iran, if you expel Mr. Rezaian, you also silence him. Please teach Jason that you are as merciful as you are strong. If you do not want him in your country doing his job of reporting on you, expel him. Send him away, so he can no longer be a journalist inside Iran.

Please, Iran. I know Mr. Rezaian's pain and suffering. I have long prayed for days outside of Obama's jurisdiction where he could not commit human rights violations including unlawful imprisonment against me.

In my years inside Obama's "egg" I have also learned the importance of quality journalism. Mr. Rezaian is no spy. You can trust me in that assessment. Spies do not report to the world and sign their name to everything they say.

Iran, please treat Mr. Jason Rezaian as you would treat me. Please treat him the way you wish Obama would treat me. Just send him out of the country. Thank you for listening to me. --Squid B. Varilekova

My last blog post was finished at 8:45am on Friday, 08Jan2016. My internet gnomes played me With a Little Help From my Friends by my darling late Joe Cocker after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[3photos]

I worked there outside my local Subway until 10:04am when I moved to the Pico Branch Library. I stepped inside the library at 12:24pm. My lunch date, Bruce, my New Years kiss, met me there at 1pm.

We decided on lunch across the street at the Lazy Daisy Cafe. The service was spectacular. Bruce was feeling a little tired, though, so we parted ways on the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 2:32pm.

It was a short date, but he was still fun. Maybe we will have another one. At least I got a goodbye kiss.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording of my fun afternoon date beginning at 12:42pm and ending at 2:32pm. And thank you!

I sat on a park bench on the Promenade and caught up with my TweetHearts at 2:46pm.

3:01pm on 08Jan2016: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! Please hurry and save everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of terrorism and war! @DeptofDefense @CIA @BBCNews

I wandered about the Promenade a bit until I noticed my mother had been trying to call me through FaceTime. At 4:36pm, I relocated to a place with better bandwidth, but I had missed her completely.

Just after 5pm, I found my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw strumming and singing out on the Promenade. She told me I had just missed Patricia whom I left to find but could not locate. I was back beside Kaila for her last few songs before she relocated to her 6pm spot.

I found Patricia at 5:58pm after Kaila pointed her out. The three of us walked a little way down the street together to where Kaila started playing at 6:11pm. I stayed there listening to music and chatting until 6:45pm when I perched in the Santa Monica Place to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it made me so proud of my REAL job serving humanity.

By 7:38pm, I was back beside Kaila chatting with Patricia. Soon, though, Patricia and I left. I caught the 8:05pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well waking up in time for breakfast on Saturday, 09Jan2016. By 8:58am, I was out among the Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library.

My internet gnomes played me I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know by my darlings Blood, Sweat, & Tears.

[2photos]

I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:19am. Then I got some work done. I stayed at the Farmers' Market writing until 10:35am. I napped before dinner at 5pm which was tasty yet uneventful.

I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 5:11pm. I found Patricia almost immediately, and we went for coffee. After the rain started, she went home, and I perched in the eaves of the Santa Monica Place.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 5:57pm. She was so tired but would be visiting me in less than a week. I was very happy I would get to see her again.

At 6:03pm, I caught up with my TweetHearts...

6:38pm on 09Jan2016: #TortureFacilityAlarm! Force those lying bastards to take their increasingly bloodstained hands off me!@NIH @UN @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidsPoA

After a little window shopping, I was back beside the best Starbucks in the world, the one inside the Santa Monica Place, to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Erika Hill, and it reminded me of my place in the universe. I am one little cog of humanity turning a very large world.

I took one last spin through the Promenade before taking the 8:33pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well before waking up on Sunday, 10Jan2016, in time for breakfast. I was outside of the Pico Branch Library by 8:56am. This blog post was finished at 9:15am on Sunday, 10Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How can I trust Obama's "egg" will actually end ever? I cannot. That is why we must keep the pressure on. We need to make the U.S. government prefer a free America rather than an oppressed one. Keep calling your senators and representatives, my once-great America.

My beautiful world, we are so close. Yet, this is no time to get complacent. We must keep kicking until Obama's "egg" is demolished.

My selfless support system, please become extra vigilant now. We all know how desperate Obama is. He still had enough time to destroy me with torture and rape in an environment he controls. So, please, allow no threats from Obama through.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we stop pressing charges when they stop committing crimes. Never take your red stiletto boot off their throats until they relent. And thank you, my genius friends, I never would have lived this long without you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, oh, how I miss you!

My darling MannedUp, I understand I will not see you again until Tuesday at Harvelle's. I would LOVE to see you all sooner, but I understand how difficult that is. Thank you for having that regular gig.

My darling GeneralLee, I know love when I feel loved. You are such a doll. You will spend your future at my side as my Piazzolla. And we are so close to that day. I pray 29Feb2016 is marked on your calendar.

My darling Bogart, are you still moving forward with universal disobedience? The public is ready to exercise their full human rights again. I love you. Thank you for being my hero.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, a kiss, just a kiss, why is a kiss too much to ask for?

My darling LightFoot, we are so close. Are you ready? If Obama wants his transitional period, he will send me you. Otherwise, I am busting out of this "egg" as fast is my long legs can carry me.

I know you find not even being able to kiss me as intolerable as I do. Thank you for loving me.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, it is so rare for me to date. I miss you so much. I would have preferred to have been with you for the afternoon, of course. You are the man I married after all. We have so much time apart to make up for.

Beloved, the day you come and pick me up is 29Feb2016. Yes, I am trying to move it sooner, but that is the latest day possible. I cannot wait to kiss your handsome face.

My hero and my king, I love you more than you will ever understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment