Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Years 2016

Title: New Years 2016

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. It is now a new year. It is 2016. We have a lot to look forward to in 2016. I plan on winning full human rights for my once-great America.

USA. I rang in the New Year penniless and kissing a strange man in a bar. It was like my twenties all over again. I pray you all have a happy and healthy 2016!

My last blog post was finished at 8:50am on Thursday, 31Dec2015, New Years Eve. My internet gnomes played me Sheep Go to Heaven by my darlings Cake as I fixed my makeup. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies shortly after.

[2photos]

I worked outside the library until 10:41am when I left to collect my mail. My mother had mailed me an envelope full of goodies for the New Year. The mailman came and went, but my mail never arrived. I had no money at all because of it and as a result no way to celebrate New Year's Eve.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was back at the library by 12:22pm working online. At 1:07pm, Nemo sat down beside me. We commiserated about having no plans for New Years. It was wonderful talking to him.

[1photo]

That afternoon I was told Obama was finally ready to go to negotiations.

3:15pm on 31Dec2015: @UN Obama said he is finally ready to negotiate? #05Dec2015Post We need act of good faith before we allow him to the table. @SynivaWhitney

Nemo had been a doll all afternoon, so I did my best to convince him to join me on the Promenade that night. We would see if he showed up. I left the library at 4:09pm.

Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful. I was on the bus to the Promenade by 5:08pm. I walked around a little including stopping in my local Sephora to check my makeup before perching on a park bench at 5:51pm.

After catching up with my TweetHearts, I walked down the street, so I could listen to my darling Wheels. It was wonderful to have a friend around on New Years Eve. I took care of some odds and ends then came back to the park bench across the street from Wheels at 7:25pm.

Wheels gave me a New Years gift of a tiny touch of cash, so at 8:12pm, I was celebrating New Years Eve inside my local Steak'n'Shake. By 9:05pm, though, I was sipping a bourbon neat in Ye Olde King's Head. It was New Year's Eve, so I decided to disconnect for a little while.

Luckily, I found a boy to kiss at midnight. At 1:11am on Friday, 01Jan2016, New Years Day, he kissed me goodbye at my door. I was curled up and asleep by 2am, and I slept through breakfast. I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 9:17am.

My internet gnomes played me Territorial Pissings by my darlings Nirvana. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies while it played.

[2photos]

I watched the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 9:30am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was a great send off for 2015.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 10:04am. We had a New Years chat. She felt so guilty that her envelope to me did not arrive in time for New Years Eve. I told her not to worry.

I worked there outside the library until 10:56am. It was great start to 2016. Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:31pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I checked my makeup in my local Sephora before sitting down on a park bench at 6:12pm to catch up with my TweetHearts. The good news that night was that Stanford, where I used to attend grad school, completely routed EVIL Iowa in the Rose Bowl. I was very happy.

At 6:21pm, I moved down the street to see my darling Wheels. He was singing his heart out for the crowds. By 6:55pm, I perched in the Santa Monica Place to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me shake my head. What has my nation come to? Obama's "egg" is an abomination.

There was a torture facility alarm at 7:35pm. Obama was refusing to relent on his psychopathic quest to destroy me completely with torture and rape-- that is all that ever happens to me in Obama-controlled environments.

At 7:52pm, I left the Promenade for the bus stop and caught the 8:15pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I woke up on Saturday, 02Jan2016, in time for breakfast. After eating, I was out among the Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:32am. This blog post was finished at 8:45am on 02Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What are my New Years resolutions? Thank you for asking. I have five.
1.) End Obama's damned "egg."
2.) Suffer less.
3.) Love more.
4.) Command respect.
5.) Kiss many loved ones.

My beautiful world, Happy New Year! Let us make 2016 a year to remember. Let us be heroes this year. It is time to save the world from Barack Obama.

My selfless support system, New Years Eve was wonderful. Thank you for keeping me safe. It is not often I venture far from Santa Monica anymore. New Years Eve was no exception. You were wonderful.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, tell me if you need anything. We are on the offensive. We have taken the lead. Thank you for arresting Obama for his sending orders that I be raped repeatedly from May2009 to May2015. I understand he is out on bail. Please call Cuddlebunny.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I wish you all a happy 2016.

My darling MannedUp, may your 2016 be warm and bright. I cannot wait to see all of you again now that a new year has begun. I pray you started the New Year with a bang.

My darling GeneralLee, Happy New Year! I get to see you on Tuesday, 05Jan. May all your wishes for 2016 come true. Kisses, darling! Here is a toast to the future!

My darling Bogart, sorry I did not travel into LA for New Years Eve. I would have loved to have seen you. I pray you had a great night and will have an even better 2016.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, it might be sooner rather than later when you are sent to pick me up. Be ready.

My darling LightFoot, Happy New Year. May your 2016 be filled with quality time with me. I cannot wait to see you with your damned earspeaker removed. Oh, darling, it is 2016 already. You have been wooing me for over a year. It is time we kissed.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, it is 2016, and we have never been closer. When I finally receive that act of good faith from Obama, I will tell you, so you can go to talks. Until then, full speed ahead with rescuing me.

Thank you, Beloved, for loving me. A man less secure in his marriage would feel differently about our kissing separate people on New Years Eve. Thank you for upholding our understanding.

My hero and my king, I love and adore you. I knew what I was doing when I married you. I could never have dreamt of a better husband. Thank you. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment