Monday, January 4, 2016

FURIOUS!

Title: FURIOUS!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I have never been more disgusted nor more furious! I was just told it was never repealed. I was just told Obama's God-(expletive)ing "egg" was never repealed. I just about puked on myself.

It is still a law?!? It is still a law that the public must persecute me?!? It is still a law that I must be Obama's rape-slave with no way to protect myself?!? I have never been more DISGUSTED nor more FURIOUS in my life!

My once-great America, you MUST call your senators and representatives and DEMAND they repeal Obama's "egg" immediately. You hate living oppressed with no freedom of speech nor freedom to peaceably assemble. So, tell Congress to get off their (expletive)es and FIX IT! Force them to end Obama's damned "rules."

Iran and Saudi Arabia. I would like to take a moment to ask both Iran and Saudi Arabia to keep the door to diplomacy open between them. There was an attack in Tehran, and then Saudi Arabia threw out their envoy from Iran.

Please. The ability to talk is so important. I know tensions are high between you in Yemen among other places, but this is all the more reason the doors to diplomacy are so important to keep open.

Please keep and protect each other's ambassadors and consulates. Would you both do it for me?

USA. Do you understand the cycle of hate that drives jihadists yet? The more you irrationally hate Muslims, the more empowered the jihadists become.

If we could make America a free nation with equality and tolerance for all of us, they would have nothing to hate. Love is the answer, my beautiful world.

My last blog post was finished at 8:45am on 02Jan2016. My internet gnomes played me Heidenröslein composed by Franz Schubert. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:06am.

[1photo]

I was furiously angry that morning, so I stayed outside the library working for hours. I finally left at 10:37am to collect my mail. My mother had mailed me an envelope of goodies for the New Year, and it finally arrived.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica by 1:21pm. I ran some errands including mailing something from the Post Office on 7th Street and Olympic before perching in the Santa Monica Place with a Starbucks coffee at 3:08pm.

There had been urban warfare alarms all day, and I was praying nobody had died under Obama's iron fist of terrorism and oppression.

At 3:52pm, I sat down beside Patricia and her grandson Dominic. They were ready for their 4pm spot. Dominic started playing his Andean flutes at 4:03pm.

I ordered dinner from my local Steak'n'Shake at 4:59pm, and I was sitting back beside Dominic and Patricia by 5:18pm ready to eat my Original Double'n'Cheese. Patricia was absolutely adorable when she stole some fries.

5:52pm on 02Jan2016: #TortureFacilityAlarm! Did EVIL LYING Iowa libel me a literal mental retard AGAIN? @NIH @UN @cctvnews @RT_com #SquidPoA Annihilate EVIL Iowa

After a little walking around the Promenade, I was perched in the Santa Monica Place with a chocolate cake pop by 7:09pm. I was just in time to watch the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Erika Hill, and it made so much sense. Thank you, NBC News team.

I caught the 8pm bus back to my place, but I was not ready to sleep yet. So, I perched in my local Subway for a snack. I was curled up and asleep in my bedroom by 10pm.

I slept well, and I was awake on Sunday, 03Jan2016, and on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:44am.

My internet gnomes played me Nobody Does it Better by my darling Ms. Carly Simon after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[1photo]

I was a little calmer on that Sunday morning, but I was still furious. And, I had work to do. I worked there on the patio of my local Subway until 10:49am. By 11:11am, I was on a bus to downtown Santa Monica.

I perched in the Starbucks at 3rd and Wilshire at 11:34pm. After a little window shopping, I was in the Jack-in-the-Box on Lincoln and Santa Monica for lunch at 1:21pm.

By 2:07pm, I had caught up with my TweetHearts while sitting in the courtyard of the Santa Monica Main Public Library. I did some work online after perching in Ye Olde King's Head at 3:36pm, too.

I stopped to say hello to my darling Wheels before eating some yummy concoction from the Shophouse for dinner. I was perched in the Santa Monica Place catching up with my TweetHearts by 5:51pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me roar. I am woman, after all.

After a little window shopping, I caught the 8:15pm bus back to my place. I was not ready to sleep yet, so I stopped in my local Subway for a snack. I was in my bedroom curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well and woke up on Monday, 04Jan2016, in time for breakfast. I was outside my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:23am. This blog post was finished at 8:35am on 04Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How do you contact your senators and representatives? I always recommend using OpenCongress. You can type in your zip code, and they will give you a way to email your senators and representatives.

My beautiful world, we need this damned "egg" repealed. With a 2/3rds vote of Congress, they can override any veto. Please call Congress, and demand they do their job of representing you.

My selfless support system, the world is not joking. The U.S. is on short notice to demolish this damned "egg." Foreign combat troops were already sent to help my brave rescuers. They will take further action if Obama continues to refuse to de-escalate.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you are all such heroes. Universal disobedience is coming. Thank you for being ready.

Did you all have a good New Years? The alarms were nonstop on New Years Day, so I know you were busy. Thank you so much for everything.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it looks like I am waiting until Tuesday to see you.

My darling MannedUp, when I get angry like this, your music is the only thing that can calm me down. My life is cold and lonely while you are away. I hate when we are apart. I know you will be back as soon as you can.

My darling GeneralLee, yes, yes, I will see you on Tuesday. THANK YOU for extending your residency at Harvelle's into 2016. You all mean so much to me, and having a regular place and time when I know I can see you does a lot to keep me calm. Thank you.

My darling Bogart, how is my big hero? The universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules" which you have organized has never been more important. Like Martin Luther King, Jr. and like Gandhi, we are on the path of CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

Everyone who lived through the civil rights marches of the 1960s knows the significance and effectiveness of civil disobedience. Thank you for being the hero I need, Bryan. Thank you!

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, our day will come. Trust me.

My darling LightFoot, there will come a morning when you roll over and kiss me to wake me up. The world is working on it. Be ready.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, thank you for loving me. Thank you for being my husband and for never leaving me. Those dark horrible years in EVIL Iowa would have killed me if I did not know you loved me. I owe you my life.

Beloved, loving you is easy, but living away from you is so difficult. We have years of being forced apart against our will to make up for. I gave you my heart in 2010; that is why it is impossible for Obama to kill me.

My hero and my king, how does it feel to be the most romantic true life love story ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment