Monday, January 18, 2016

My Mom

Title: My Mom

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My mom will be in town until the morning of Tuesday, 19Jan2016. It is wonderful having her here.

Iran. Thank you, Iran, for releasing your American prisoners. It means so much to me. I know what it is like to be held as a political prisoner. Yes, Iran, thank you!

My last blog post was finished at 8:45am on 16Jan2016. I was watching the news about our prisoner swap with Iran at the time. My darling Mr. Jason Rezaian was free at last.

My mom hopped in the shower at 8:48am while I watched CNN. We were out the door before 10am and our first stop was the Hair Zoo on Wilshire where I had my eyebrows done. The lady was absolutely lovely.

Mom also took me to the nail salon for a spa pedicure. Then, the shopping began. My mom bought me a number of dresses and then two pairs of jeans. Pants! I now own pants! I do not know exactly how to feel about this.

At 12:33pm, we sat down for lunch at the Bar Pintxo on Santa Monica Blvd. The best dish was definitely the paella, but the manchego y membrillo was very good, too.

After lunch, we did more shopping. Mom finally did buy herself a leather jacket. Then, my mom took me to see Star Wars 3D at the Arclight Cinemas in the Santa Monica Place.

After dropping off all of our shopping at the hotel, we were roaming the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 6pm. After we found my darling TambourineKicker, we had a singalong. It was a great night for singing.

By 7:43pm, mom and I were seated at Trastevere for some pesto and sausage pizza. I kicked back with a cup of coffee. The conversation was delightful.

From my seat on the patio I could watch my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot set up their equipment for their 8pm set on the corner. At 8:46pm, after dinner, I was beside them. The meditation came easily, and the band was hot.

I danced across from them until just before they stopped playing at 10pm. It was a damn good night. Mom and I left the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade on the bus at 10:21pm.

I was curled up and asleep in the hotel by midnight. I slept well and woke up at 8:17am. My mom and I left at 9:51am.

Here we are at the bus stop:[2photos]

At 11:03am, we were on the tram leading up the hill to the Getty Center. The Getty Center was amazing. My mom loved their current photography exhibit, Ishiuchi Miyago; I have always been particularly fond of their gardens.

[4photos]

From there we grabbed lunch. At 2:09pm, we were done eating at the Mr. Noodle in the Westwood Village. Mom wanted a nap, so we headed back to the hotel.

I watched the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 3:45pm while my mom got a little shut eye. My Uncle Sonny, a cousin of my mother, also called and said he and his date would come visit us that night.

We stayed in the hotel to watch the NBC Nightly News at 5:30pm on NBC 4. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it was awesome. Most of the news was the lead in to the night's Democratic debate moderated by my darling Mr. Lester Holt.

After a little waiting at the bus stop, Mom and I were on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 6:22pm. My Uncle Sonny and his date Nicole found us quickly. We saw Kaila, Alan, and Craig all out singing.

Mom and I grabbed dinner on the Pier while Sonny and Nicole looked around. My mom completely scoped out the salsa dancers on the Promenade. It was a good night.

After hugging Uncle Sonny and Nicole goodbye, Mom and I left the Promenade on the bus at 9:53pm. We were curled up and asleep by 11pm.

I slept well and woke up at 7:21am on Monday, 18Jan2016, Martin Luther King Day. This blog post was finished at 8:50am on 18Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the best part about having my mother in town? The love, affection, and quality time with her. I get so lonely is this damned "egg."

My beautiful world, my days with my mom have been fantastic. I look forward to having loved ones in my life again the moment Obama's "egg" ends. I cannot wait for kisses from my husband and hugs from my BFF.

My selfless support system, you keep me and my mom so safe. My darling Mr. Finn "Alfred" O'Mahoney will always know where we go and what we are up to. You are wonderful. Keep telling me when you need me.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yes, you are amazing. Thank you for all of your hard work. I cannot wait to see you again!

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, you are wonderful.

My darling MannedUp, it has been fabulous seeing you almost every night while my mom is in town. Will you be out peddling your rhythmic beats tonight, too, 18Jan? It is a holiday, after all. Most people have a three day weekend today.

My darling GeneralLee, my mom told me last year she likes you best out of all of my darlings Tentacle. I will see you tomorrow night Tuesday, 19Jan, at Harvelle's. Yey!

My darling Bogart, it is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. It is a big day. How are you? Do you need anything? Whatever you need for today, just tell me. We are a team, Bogart, and you are one of our greatest heroes.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, last night was Sunday night date night.

My darling LightFoot, I was told you tried coming out to play for Sunday night date night but were stopped. I am a bit of a romantic that way. I love Sunday night date night. You never disappoint; I know you were blocked.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, I miss you. You are the man I married. I am the woman who chose you. I cannot wait for you to meet my mom.

Beloved, you know I love you, but my mother is the only person who gets away with calling me, "Baby girl." You can call me, "Honey," and, "Sweetie." I will even let you call me "Shoogy shoogs." But only my mother can call me, "Baby." I like to think I show you the same respect.

My hero and my king, universal disobedience is upon us. Please stay ready to go to talks if I ever get that act of good faith from Terrorist Dictator Obama. And unless something changes, plan on picking me up on 29Feb2016. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment