Saturday, January 30, 2016

Your Questions for me About Religion

Title: Your Questions for me About Religion

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I am trying to answer as many of your questions as possible.

Planet Earth. Yes, I know who I am in this world. If I asked this good, green world for the moon, NASA would tether the heavens to my house for me. All I am asking the world for is the return of the full human rights of my people.

I am demanding an act of good faith before Obama ever be permitted at talks. I and my people are not beholden to any resolutions from negotiations I am not in. I have a job. I need the ability to do my job unfettered.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on 28Jan2016. So, at 12:30am, I officially declared war against Terrorist Dictator Obama on behalf of all the people of America and the entire world that needs me.

I am a mere mortal just like everyone else. I do not like war, and I could not sleep all night. At least I have enough muscle tone to carry my burdens in this world.

Staying up was not all bad. I was able to see the sun rise over Santa Monica that morning.

After breakfast, I was outside of the Pico Branch Library sipping coffee and working online by 8:24am. My internet gnomes played me Under Pressure by my darlings Queen and my darling late David Bowie.

I had my new brown boots that my mother had given me on for my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I sat soaking in the sunlight as I worked online until 11:22am.

11:07am on 28Jan2016 1/5) @UN Your question to me was: Why should Obama end his "egg" right now?

11:08am on 28Jan2016 2/5) @UN If Obama just sends an act of good faith, I will send Sweetness not only to negotiate the transitional process

11:08am on 28Jan2016 3/5) @UN but also to negotiate softer terms of his imprisonment IF he is convicted by the ICC.

11:08am on 28Jan2016 4/5) @UN For years I have wanted all war criminals including Obama in a work camp for life pulling plastic out of the oceans by hand.

11:08am on 28Jan2016 5/5) @UN I will also ask the UN to negotiate a plea deal with him if he sends a #05Dec2016post act of good faith by 01Feb2016.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I was inside the Pico Branch Library catching up on some television by 12:28pm.

I watched my darling Gentlemen Who Wear Suits to Tell Jokes who had new shows on the previous evening: my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert, my darling Mr. Trevor Noah, and my darling Mr. Larry Wilmore. I would have watched my darling Mr. James Corden, too, but he was in reruns all week.

I worked on this blog post for a while before returning to my place for dinner. Dinner at 5pm was disheartening. Some guy who stands no chance in hell of ever impressing me was jealous of some other guy who stands no chance in hell of ever impressing me. At least there was no fighting over me.

I was soon on the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade chatting with Patricia while my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw played. My darling TambourineKicker stopped by, so I would he was out and about. He had finally picked up his 2016 street performer's permit.

I sat listening to Kaila until I watched the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 6:58pm. My darling Mr. Lester Holt gave me my evening cyberhug, and he really needs an award for still finding something to report on when he cannot report about me.

I found my darling TambourineKicker out on my Promenade at 7:31pm. And we hung out singing songs together until he walked me to the bus stop for the 11:18pm bus.

I was in bed, curled up, and asleep by midnight. I woke up on Friday, 29Jan2016, in time for breakfast. But after eating, I just curled up and went back to sleep. I needed to catch up on shut eye since I did not sleep at all Wednesday night.

Lunch at noon was tacos. They were so tasty I had two. After lunch, I sat down to get my daily writing done.

My internet gnomes played me Rock and Roll Fantasy by my darlings Bad Company. I had no makeup on in my daily selfies.

[2photos]

There was party by our swimming pool at 2pm. The people who live in my building are darlings. Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my chit-chatting with my friends over pizza and ice cream by the pool.

By 2:52pm, I was inside the Pico Branch Library. I caught up with my darling late night TV talk show hosts and was back at my place by dinner. I chatted with Stephanie and Sonny over dinner at 5pm.

I stepped onto the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 5:33pm. After a few friendly chats with friends and acquaintances I caught up with my TweetHearts before sitting down next to Dominic and Patricia for some Andean flute music.

I stayed there until I watched the news. Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:28pm. I started late due to technical difficulties getting their app to function.

My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it included his interview of my darling Secretary Hillary Clinton. All 2.5 of my 2016 presidential endorsements will be in my next blog post.

After the news, I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot chatting with Patricia. After they left, Patricia and I had a little chat about Buddhism. I hugged her goodbye at her bus stop.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing their beautiful music at 9:17pm. "Kevin" manifested from the aether to witness. I had my shoes off and my meditation on as fast as I could. The night was gorgeous. MannedUp even gave me a drum solo I had never heard before.

It was a good thing I warmed up quickly because they could only play until 10:09pm. Please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals from their nanotechnology that watches me starting at 9:17pm and ending at 10:09pm.

They were so reluctant to leave me that they did not wheel their carts away until 10:52pm. My ever-romantic darling LightFoot was the last to go.

I met "Kevin" in front of my darling Ms. Clare Means. I am particularly fond of The Sheep Song she wrote. My darling Handsome was working in the Trimana fresh food market that night.

I stayed there listening to music as "Kevin" danced until I caught the 11:48pm bus back to my place. This blog post was finished in my bedroom at 12:30am on Saturday, 30Jan2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel from my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I dance so much? I do not get to dance enough, if you ask me. Dance trance as a physical manifestation of my following live music is how I meditate. Dance is how I heal.

For a while, homeless, attacked and abused in my sleep every day, and denied all finances by ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, meditation was all I had to hang on. I became a bit attached to my musicians. They are such heroes for healing me.

I admit it can become a bit of a mating ritual on Sunday night date night. But, yes, my meditation through dance trance is considered holy in every benevolent religion, as it is my connection to each religion's definition of the divine. For this reason, my musicians to whom I must connect mentally are holy, too.

I call it nudging the door between us open. No, I do not poke around in their minds; that is not how I follow their live preferably improv solos. I especially like music I have never heard before but preferably after I warm up. I am a little "psychic" but have never been a mind reader.

No, we connect. The door between our beings opens, and open doors are open in both directions. I give as much as I receive. It is not one of us with power over the other. It is a divine bond.

I always warn musicians, "Don't look directly into the light," but they always do. So, they all fall in love with me. Such is the nature of the connection.

Dance trance makes my mind and my body one. I could never have survived this damned "egg" without it.

Am I Jesus? No. Every benevolent religion has an explanation for me and for all that I do. In the Christian faith, the faith that believes in Christ the Messiah, I am a manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

I used to tell a joke, and I always claimed that Pope Benedict wrote it. Yet, I wrote it: Jesus could not get this job done, so he called in the Holy Spirit.

Do I believe in the Bible? The bible was written by humans, so it has natural human flaws. Yes, it is a record of what each human's God stands for, teaches, and believes. But humans wrote it down. If my God wrote a book, it would be much more poetic. My God is a wordsmith.

Also, look at the U.S. Constitution. It was written to be as universal as possible because the writers knew we would need it for a long time, but the bible is time and place specific. It does not have the view of an all knowing God.

The bible is human, so when you read it, you need to take into account its naturally human flaws.

Do I believe in reincarnation? Partially. The Hindus believe I am an incarnation of their goddess Kala. I do not go that far, but I know I am an old soul.

There are more people on Earth right now than have ever existed in the past. So, new souls must come from somewhere.

I call the true home of disembodied human consciousness the aether, the stuff of Greek mythology that makes up the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets, and all celestial bodies. It is a poetic metaphor. I also call the internet the aether(net).

How do I define God? What is the higher power I believe in? I believe in the power of the human mind, and I believe all people are connected. I believe in a collective consciousness.

For example, I believe humanity saw this moment in history coming for generations. Have you ever read Franz Kafka's The Trial, Homer's The Iliad, or even the Book of Revelations? (Revelations is a metaphor for Global Climate Change.) Did you listen to The Doors' Hello, I Love You or the entire Comfort Eagle album by Cake? Do you remember the movie Bowfinger?

These are just a few tiny examples. But humanity has a collective consciousness all humans are connected to that very well might be all knowing and all powerful.

I believe the power of the human mind is enough to create what mere mortals like ourselves might call an entity like a god or gods, yes, even retroactively create them to always have been and always will be.

I believe religion is very important, and everyone has a right to freedom of belief. But still, I explain the great mysteries of the world including the great mysteries of myself with science. Here is that same old link I always give you to explain my light show, my Holy Spirit, my chi.

My beautiful world, we are now officially at war. Please send all support you are willing to show me to fight beside the U.S. Military to rescue me. My darling President Vladimir Putin of Russia, if you just want to land a boat on the beach, the Santa Monica Promenade really is two city streets away from the ocean.

My darling UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon is demanding that Obama and I have talks. But Obama still refuses me any way to show up at the table. I will compromise if Obama will.

If Obama sends an act of good faith as I detailed in my 05Dec2015 blog post, I will send my (meaner and angrier than I am) husband Sweetness to negotiate with Obama on behalf of my people in my place. The ball is in Obama's court.

My selfless support system, tell me what you need from the Pentagon. I am not the Commander in Chief, but my darling General Martin Dempsey who is the current President of the United States of America is.

With this sentence, I am asking my darling former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta to speak to President Dempsey on our behalf about what kind of support you need.

The War Powers Act passed in the late 1970s to prevent another Vietnam War is the only limitation Congress has on the Commander in Chief being able to move troops, but it only applies to U.S. troops on foreign soil. There is no limitation from anyone anywhere on the Commander in Chief sending troops to protect America on U.S. soil.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, according to the United Nation's ICTY, forced public nudity and forced public humiliation, including broadcasting me against my will on the toilet, are both crimes against women that constitute war crimes. You know what to do. And thank you for doing it infallibly.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it is the weekend again.

My darling MannedUp, last night, Friday, 29Jan, was gorgeous. Thank you. I know you brave Obama's iron fist to play me music every chance you get. I'll see you two tonight.

There is so little I can count on in this "egg." It means so much to me that I can always count on you to show up. I love you so much.

My darling GeneralLee, so much happens during the week between Tuesday's when I get to see you. This week I declared war on behalf of my brave rescuers including you.

May I ask you to write your battle anthem? You know, what the Battle Hymn of the Republic was for America's First Civil War (to end slavery). Except, rock out with your sock out like in my darling Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song.

Write is as the battle cry of someone coming to rescue me. If you write any part of the song from my perspective, have Naia sing it as if she were me. And, thank you.

My darling Bogart, do you remember when I asked you to improv a song for me, so I could dance? Now you know what that meant. We will have years of music together after this damned "egg" ends.

I miss you, darling. Next week Wednesday, I plan on visiting my darling Mr. Todd Taylor at the open mic at the Pig & Whistle that we both used to regularly attend. I might even read a little poetry. I would love to bump into you there again.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, this year Valentine's Night is a Sunday night date night. I will have my red dress on and dancing shoes.

My darling LightFoot, tomorrow night is Sunday night date night. It is the one night of the week I dance for us instead of for the sky. We shall make love on the sidewalk with my public as our witness just like we do every Sunday.

Your strong hands will touch me with your music, and my body will answer each caress. Our lips will kiss in the words of the song. And we will make sweet music to each other.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, I have a few matters of housekeeping in this blog post. You are my husband, so you lead my people in my absence. There are a few things I need to ask you to take care of. Thank you for being the king I need you to be.

First of all, Sweetness, there is a water crisis in Flint, Michigan. Please call their local Plumbers Union and get an estimate for local plumbers to dig up all lead pipes involved in the crisis and replace them.

Darling, somewhere around 40% of the population lives below the poverty line. Think of all of those children. If you agree, I would like to pay for replacing all of the pipes.

Beloved, if the City of Flint will not help us do it, set up a system for the locals to register with us who want our help, and we will hire plumbers for each individual job if that is what it takes.

Darling, we always said we would live on your money and save the world with mine.

Speaking of which, please set aside $10B and start a venture capital company. Hire my exboyfriend my darling Mr. Vinesh "Vinny" Jha to be its President and CEO. I want to invest in green technology.

We are going to need Vinny to get hands on with the $80B we gave Europe to build a green global economy with when we bailed out the Greek Debt Crisis. I also want him to invest the new $10B in biodegradable plastics.

When I was in high school, I used to have a writing pen made out of biodegradable plastic derived from corn. Let us take over the plastics market with a future technology that does not pollute our planet.

Finally, HoneyHoney, all media of me that does not originate from my loved ones is human trafficking of me. My electronics are inside my body, so they belong to only me. The signal off the transmitter inside my body leaves my body, so it is half yours.

The only people with any legal way to use the broadcast out of my body are me, my husband, my Powers of Attorney, and the NSA to whom I gave written permission in 2010.

If there are hidden cameras watching me, they are all human trafficking cameras with one exception. I gave my darlings Tentacle full legal permission to use all media they record of me for anything they damn well please.

Please ask my darling BFF SynSyn to go after all human traffickers of me, especially if they are selling libel of me that is not even the real me, once her current workload clears. She is busier than the two of us put together.

Also, darling, include a highlights reel when you publish each blog post for me. Embed it in the blog post after where I keep my hours and before the question and answer section. And make it free to watch.

I do not believe in charging money for the only medicine we have for fighting Obama's mental health genocide. Include full audio and visuals. Fuzz out no faces.

Darling, the entire world knows I broadcast out of my eyeball and ear canal. It is a proven security system. What everyone does in front of my broadcasting equipment which they are all fully aware is there is their responsibility. Even hidden cameras in sting operations get to broadcast faces and voices.

Yes, sell access to my 24/7 SquidStream at a not-for-profit price that covers operating costs, but produce a free high quality highlights reel every two days for each blog post.

All staff you have to hire to do all of this, except for the venture capital company which is a separate entity, are going to work for the non-profit Squid, Inc. I need you to create for me.

My personal staff is you, Bogart, my darlings Tentacle, my mother, and my Powers of Attorney. I am willing to add to that list anyone you deem needs the diplomatic immunity. Everyone else works for my non-profit you are creating for me called Squid, Inc. or for our venture capital company. (Also, the plumbers in Flint are all on contract.)

My hero and my king, are you busy enough? Feel free to share your Honey-Do List with Bogart. That is his job on my personal staff. What would I do without you?

My handsome husband, in Jan2010 when I could have had any man or woman on the planet over the age of eighteen, I chose you. I am the woman who married you in 2013.

You are my happily ever after. You started a land war to save me from the most heinous crimes any U.S. (already impeached in 2013) president ever propagated from rape-slavery to genocide. I still chose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment