Friday, January 8, 2016

Make 2016 Beautiful.

Title: Make 2016 Beautiful.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Let us make 2016 our most successful year ever. May we demolish Obama's damned "egg."

Syria. The last promising policy I heard on Syria was Russia's. They were pushing for elections for a unity government in six months and a full transition of power in 1.5 years. That was December.

The United Nations laid out the end to the Syrian civil war then, too. Does anyone need any help with anything in Syria? I am only here to serve.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Wednesday, 06Jan2016. I slept all night and woke up in time for breakfast. By 8:29am, I was perched on the patio of my local Subway sipping coffee and working online.

My internet gnomes played me Rebel Yell by my darling Mr. Billy Idol. It was raining, so my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies featured my hat yet again.

[1photo]

I had a lot of work to do that morning and the city wifi was being finicky. I wrote all morning until 10:43am. Lunch at noon was seafood, so I skipped it.

I was inside the Pico Branch Library by 12:03pm. I sewed up the holes in one of my maxi dresses while listening to music. Then, I caught up with my TweetHearts. By 1:02pm, skies were blue and the sun was shining.

I sat down at the Lazy Daisy Cafe on Pico and 23rd at 1:24pm and ordered their Penne Pasta Special. It was delicious, and the service was fantastic. My waitress Ana was an absolute doll.

The clouds had rolled in again by 2pm, so when I left in the rain at 2:14pm, I sought the bus stop as fast as possible. I was quickly traveling to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade where I perched in the Starbucks on 3rd and Wilshire by 3:04pm.

My coffee shop buddy J.T. gave me a handful of Reese's peanut butter cups which I devoured faster than he could smoke his cigarette.

That Wednesday afternoon I learned that Congress repealed Obama's "egg" with a vote that could override any veto. But, he won a transitional period to end on 29Feb2016 without negotiating with me the terms of the transition.

4:46pm on 06Jan2016: If there is a stall between repeal of Obama's "egg" & our full human rights restored, fear for my life. Is Obama buying time to destroy me?

4:49pm on 06Jan2016: Obama has demanded a transitional period without negotiating with me?!? Forge ahead with the rescue or he will kill me by 29Feb2016.

4:52pm on 06Jan2016: #TortureFacilityAlarm! Obama is still actively trying to destroy me with torture and rape in a more controlled environment! #ENDthisNOW

At 5:07pm, I ventured forth into the rainy night. I stopped in my local Sephora to check my makeup. I looked around for Patricia not expecting her out in the rain. But I did find Ritchie who joined me at the Steak'N'Shake.

Eventually, I perched in the Santa Monica Place by 6:34pm to catch up with my TweetHearts before watching the news.

6:35pm on 06Jan2016: 1/2) Is that the SAME #TortureFacilityAlarm STILL blaring?!? Expect direct international action if I lose more freedoms and liberties.

6:36pm on 06Jan2016: 2/2) AND it is all your damn fault for stalling ending Obama's damned "egg"!

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was glorious. I love when ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa proves they are EVIL; it saves me a lot of work.

I caught the 8:20pm bus back to my place and was asleep by 10pm. I slept well and woke up in time for breakfast on Thursday, 07Jan2016. By 8:28am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway.

My internet gnomes played me Dance Sister Dance by my darling Santana after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[1photo]

I worked there online sipping coffee and greeting passersby until 10:21am when I left to run some errands. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I napped before taking the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 4:26pm.

I perched beside my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw at 4:43pm and caught up with my TweetHearts.

I checked my makeup in my local Sephora, and by 5:22pm, I had run into Patricia. We had been looking for each other for days and just kept missing each other. Patricia and I walked around the Promenade a little then perched next to Kaila as she sang.

Patricia and I moved down the street with Kaila at 6pm. And I stayed there listening to music until I perched in the Santa Monica Place to stream the news.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and I could not take my eyes off it. Thank you, Lester.

At 7:31pm, I was back beside Kaila chatting with Patricia. I caught the 8:05pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by 10pm.

I slept well and woke up on the morning of Friday, 08Jan2016, in time for breakfast. I was outside my regular morning haunt by 8:36am. This blog post was finished at 8:45am on 08Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What do I want to see happen in 2016? I want full human rights returned to me and to all my people. Let us take Obama's "egg" down. If there are no more "rules," there is no more "egg." Who is Obama trying to keep the truth away from, me or my people?

My beautiful world, let us make 2016 beautiful. The Renaissance of Love is already on. Create something today. Take my breath away. May 2016 be the year the revolution is realized.

My selfless support system, do you enjoy our Tuesday nights? Do you enjoy our intimate little show where I get to dance with a roof over my head? I know you are always in there keeping me safe. Thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, it must be easier for you now than when we started. Keep telling me when you need anything from me. You are true heroines. The world is so happy to have you.

Is it true ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa STILL has a reward out for anyone able to lock me up on false allegations? It is time we pressed criminal conspiracy charges, do you agree?

I offered $250M (and the best legal defense in the world) to anyone who would just take me to my beloved husband even while I still was held against my will in EVIL Iowa, and the locals there all participated in some podunky $40K (or so I was told) contest to see who could lie well enough to lock me up.

There used to be a hotline or some website somewhere where they all registered their real names and addresses, etc. with all of their obvious lies about me. The local news in Iowa told me about it as recently as 2014. There is enough paper trail to get them all on criminal charges of collusion, conspiracy, etc.

Oh, and my genius friends, in case anyone still wonders, my offer of $250M still stands.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it is the weekend again, darlings!

My darling MannedUp, I have a sneaky feeling you will show up to play me music sooner rather than later. It is the weekend again. I miss you while you are away. I cannot wait for you to come back.

My darling GeneralLee, EVERY Tuesday? You mean, I get you EVERY Tuesday indefinitely? I am so happy. Thank you!

My darling Bogart, I heard that intentionally fabricated false charges against you recently dropped. Yey! Obama needs to learn to keep his lying bloodstained hands off my loved ones. Congratulations, darling!

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, be ready.

My darling LightFoot, if the U.S. Government wants a transitional period now that Obama's "egg" is as good as dead, they have to negotiate the terms of the transition with me; otherwise, I and my people are NOT beholden to the transition. To negotiate with me, Obama has to give me an act of good faith. Be ready.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

On 06Jan2016, I learned that Congress did their job and did it well. They voted with enough of a percentage to override any veto to repeal Obama's "egg." Darling, I was told to expect an act of good faith from an Obama desperate for a transitional period instead of the abrupt end to his "egg."

If the bill Congress passed calls for a transitional period, I will send you, my beloved husband, to negotiate the terms of the transition after I receive my act of good faith from Obama. If Congress voted for the full repeal of Obama's "egg" calling for no transition, it is over. Darling, come pick me up.

I love you. When I learned you cannot pick me up until 29Feb2016, I was worried for my life. That gives Obama enough time to destroy me completely with a more controlled environment. Darling, please reread my 05Dec2015 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment