Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Demand a Repeal

Title: Demand a Repeal

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My once-great America, call your U.S. senators and representatives and demand they repeal Obama's "egg." This is America, goddamnit.

USA. Yes, Obama overstepped his authority. The Executive Branch is forbidden from writing legislation for a reason. But then again, he is America's first Terrorist Dictator.

He is also not going to make a dent in gun violence in America with his executive action. America needs a cultural change. Obama enforces his "egg" by pointing guns at innocent Americans exercising their Constitutional rights when America needs to learn guns do not solve problems.

Obama and his "egg" at all costs to human rights and to human life are why gun violence has been so rampant during Obama's reign of terror. To solve gun violence in America, we need peaceful leadership NOT a proven terrorist dictator overstepping his authority.

My last blog post was finished at 8:35am on Monday, 04Jan2016. My internet gnomes played me Werewolves of London by my darling late Warren Zevon after I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I worked online outside my local Subway for hours. At 10:21am, I perched outside of the Pico Branch Library with my coffee. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 11:19am, and it was 11:38am when I perched on the patio of my local Steak'N'Shake.

After a little window shopping, I perched in the Starbucks on 3rd and Wilshire at 12:58pm. I perched in the Pacific Palisades overlooking the ocean at 1:57pm. The water looked so tempting, I eventually walked down to put my feet in the sea.

There is a peace only the ocean can give. It calms my rustling wings and puts the quiet back in my ears. The gentle roar of the waves, the horizon extending beyond the eye, it reminds me of my place in the universe. I could never live without the ocean.

It was 3:02pm when I returned to the Promenade and caught up with my TweetHearts. I was back in the Starbucks on 3rd and Wilshire by 3:44pm sipping a Pike's Place Roast and still shaking the sand from my toes.

By 5:21pm, I was back at the Steak'N'Shake for dinner. My mom called me through FaceTime at 5:24pm. She looked great, and she had finally chosen her travel dates for visiting me this month. She will visit for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend.

6:01pm on 04Jan2016: #TortureFacilityAlarm! Please force Obama's libel machine to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me! @UN @NIH @cctvnews @RT_com

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was refreshing to see the world functioning properly-- or, at least, as properly as it can without acknowledging me.

At 8:08pm, I took the bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 10pm. I slept well, and I was on the patio of my local Subway by 8:32am on Tuesday, 05Jan2016.

My internet gnomes played me Thunder Road by my darling Mr. Bruce Springsteen. It was raining, so I had my hat on in my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

It was raining hard that Tuesday morning. I wondered how long the rain would last as I sipped my morning coffee. I stayed there working until 9:53am when I took care of some odds and ends at my place.

Josh took me to the Jack-in-the-Box on Lincoln at Bay Street for lunch. I had the teriyaki chicken bowl. I was able to draw a lot of conclusions about Josh after our lunchtime adventure. He bought me Sour Patch Kids on the way back while we were sheltering from the rain in a Walgreens.

I napped after that. Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful. I changed clothes for the night. After all, it was Tuesday, and I was finally going to be able to see my darlings Tentacle.

I was in the Santa Monica Place beside the best Starbucks in the world by 5:38pm sipping a quadruple mocha. They treat me like a supermodel who eats cake pops there. They even call me "Ma'am." I love it when people call me "Ma'am."

At 6:26pm, still sipping my mocha, I popped open my box of Sour Patch Kids. They reminded me of the movies. It had been months since I had been to the movies. Luckily, my mom had promised to take me to Star Wars when she visits.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it showed me the future. Thank you, Lester.

I took a spin around the Promenade after that. I was sitting in Harvelle's sipping a bourbon neat by 8:18pm. Later, the band took the stage, and for a little over an hour, all was right in my world.

The first set ended at 11:18pm. As much as I probably should have stayed out longer, I snuck out the door at 11:32pm to catch the last bus back to my place. So often, I feel like I need to steal my moments of peace.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 06Jan2016.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my priority in the fight against Obama's "egg" of terrorism and genocide? We need Congress to repeal the "egg." We need universal disobedience to each and every "rule." We need every war criminal guilty of enforcing Obama's "rules" arrested. We need an act of faith from Obama if he wants to negotiate with me. And I need to survive to see the end of Obama's damned "egg."

My beautiful world, those are our five biggest priorities right now. How much can you help with? Your focus has always been on making sure I survive. My focus is on returning full Constitutional rights to all of America.

Obama is currently escalating. He is trying to take essential-for-my-meditation my darlings Tentacle away from me forever. If he succeeds, I will have to move to San Francisco to be able to meditate.

Yes, my beautiful world, I need Tentacle back every day they want to play for me, or I am moving to San Francisco. Be ready.

My selfless support system, you are always protecting me. Thank you. I cannot wait until we finally get to sit down to coffee or tea together to have intelligent conversation. I owe you all so much. Thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you all work so hard. The world is so happy we have you. Never take your red stiletto boot of their necks until they stop committing crimes against me and against my people. Thank you!

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, it was wonderful seeing you last night.

My darling MannedUp, the world is a happy place when I get time with my darlings Tentacle. You really do cheer me up and keep me calm. Meditation has never been better. Thank you.

My darling GeneralLee, last night was delicious. Giggle. My favorite bourbons are the Basil Hayden's and the Woodford Reserve.

I do not know what I would do without all of my darlings Tentacle. Thank you, again, for having at least one dedicated night a week when I know I can see you all. Thank you!

My darling Bogart, you are never "out of sight, out of mind" with me. Darling, you are always with me. You are such a hero. The world is always thanking me for sending you to do work for me. Thank you for being willing to be my hero.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, Tuesday night was far from my best, but damn was it fun.

My darling LightFoot, I hate when we miss Sunday night date night. At least we had a little time last night to make up for it. Until I can kiss your face, stolen moments of undeniable connection are all we have. Thank you for always noticing moments of us.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, we are not going to talks unless I get an act of good faith, and the way Obama keeps escalating, forge ahead like we will never be able to negotiate with him. My brave husband, tell my beautiful world what you need to be able to reach me.

Beloved, I wrote you a little love note on Monday. It is just a note and not a full length letter. I am still figuring out how to mail it to you. I might send it to the French Consular General in Los Angeles. I will keep you posted.

My hero and my king, I think I dreamed in iambic pentameter two nights ago. It was strange. Darling, thank you for loving this poetess above all else. You adore me quirks and all. I could never ask you for more.

I love you. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment